3.9

Brendon L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Great Service from Sheila and Great Product

I ordered a batch of these T shirts and the first round arrived. I asked one of my Supervisors to try it for size and before I new the box was gone! The guys loved the shirts so much that we have placed another order so that we can wear these on our team days. Thanks ON THE GO! Show details ·  1
Craige
Craige

Great service from Nhanie

Many thanks to OTG, and Nhanie for prompt and courteous service. Very helpful and prompt in assisting with a minor change to the order details. Within an hour, all done and amended. Great work. Show details ·  1
SCA
SCA

Super efficient Nhanie

The service provided by Nhanie has been outstanding. Highly recommend OTG. Positive and easy online ordering with efficient back office support. Thank you Nhanie for you professional and outstanding service. Show details ·  1
Patrick
Patrick

Nothing too difficult!

The online process was very guided and straightforward. I had last minute changes to make and Sheila was very agreeable and flexible, all throughout the weekend!
I couldn’t ask for a higher standard of service. Show details ·  1
Dean
Dean

Excellent product and top tier service! Thank you Sheila!!

Loved the quality of the shirts so much we had to make a re-order. I had lost all of our previous order details but Sheila made it so easy for us to put an order in for additional shirts. Can not be more appreciative! Thankyou OTG Show details ·  1
Joshua B.
Joshua B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Print quality excellent, after that a bit disappointed

The ease in which to design and order is very easy. Once you have ordered though there seemed to be a lack of communication with customer service (seemed like "now you have paid we have other things to do" as I enquired about a lead time after a week and it took another email and about another week for a reply). Also, the sizing for the basketball singlets are VERY small and extremely SHORT in length. The quality of the print and the jersey material are very good. Show details
Dimitri Y
Dimitri YCanberra 2600, ACT

FAST AND PERCECT

Design and ordered a shirt for a local gym and was amazed at how quickly and professionally my order was handled. I was given a proof within 1 day and arrived on time.

Highly recommend On The Go. Show details ·  1

Justin L.
Justin L.Sydney, NSW2 posts

darker grey

jumpers very thin material, and with the shirts the grey that i picked on the computer still allowed my logo to stand out but when i received the shirts the grey was darker and makes it hard to see some of the logo.
would go with another company next time. Show details
Bailey B.
Bailey B.

Thank you nerro for the great communication

Throughout the whole process nerro has amazing communication and helped me out throughout all the way ! I can’t wait to see the final design when it’s finally delivered. Thank you ! Show details ·  1
Cathy D.
Cathy D.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

What I order but not delivered in the time guaranteed

The product was exactly what I ordered, the problem was Instead of 2 weeks like promised it took more than 8 weeks. It was a Christmas present luckily I have understanding family. Order number 5212, Ordered on the 29th Nov 2019 and received on the 4th Feb 2020.
I received an email 23 Jan 2020 that they was a problem (file error) at there end with the pictures I wanted used and had to resend then. Show details
Jason
Jason

Excellent service. Great price. Great product. Quick delivery. 2nd time purchasing from here and both times have had absolutely no issues. Everything has arrived exactly as ordered before the date estimated. Show details ·  1
Tamara
TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Ordered personalised Christmas socks

After waiting 8weeks for the socks I ordered for my family for Christmas they finally arrived last week now February. The socks are very poor quality, you can not make out the pictures on the socks even when my son is a size 5 puts them on the stretch and distort. The pictures are the size of a 5 c piece. I have spoken to the company and they have confirmed with the production team that is what they are supposed to be. Nothing like what is advertised. I spent $50 on 3 pairs of socks I could of gone elsewhere and bought designer socks for that that will be born as these are going straight in the bin. Show details
Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

My request for a customised TShirt was handled very well . The support I was given to design it was helpful and I was extremely happy with the end product. Delivery was prompt. Show details ·  1
Moni f
Moni f7 posts

Kmart socks

Unfortunately i waited almost 2 months for my socks to arrives and when they did they weren't of good quality. I tried to resolve this issue privately and was told I would receive a refund and Kmart voucher 3 weeks ago but am still waiting. Very disappointing and won't be using this service again.
Shiree
ShireeCanberra 2600, ACT

Onthego Service

Thank you for the excellent and efficient service.

The products are always of high quality.

I have been ordering for the past 6 months and will continue to order products for my business from here.

Brit
BritGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart socks

WOW!!! Never buy from this company!! I never received my socks that I purchased. They emailed me that I will get a full refund and a voucher for $20 to use at Kmart and I haven’t received either of them!! Very disappointed! Such a scam do not buy!!!!! I have tried to email them numerous times and they always say I will look into it and never do. DO NOT BUY
Fiona Callisto
Fiona CallistoPerth, WA5 posts

Bad service

Ordered 2 pairs if socks in early november for Christmas presents, and im still waiting. Have sent numerous emails and left many messages and only 1 reply which said they would look into it, and im still waiting. Not good enough! Order 2487 Show details
Deborah Robinson
Deborah RobinsonWestern Australia

Not happy

I didn't receive my product (soscks) or an email about my product and has been over 2 weeks. No info
Really not happy would not go through again. Would of liked a answer Show details
jo
jo9 posts

kmart personalization socks..no show

Sent order for socks on 2/12/19....Was acknowledged and advised 14 days delivery...NO GO!!!....One day to Christmas and still nothing....Sent two emails ..no reply...Left message on phone ...no reply.....It was meant to be a gift for my son in law from his little baby girl for Christmas...You are a Scrooge Kmart personalization OTG.....and very disappointing.

Jo Show details

Gail
Gail

Production issue - resolved now

A production issue resulted in my order not being processed or delivered, however after some back and forth, the issue has been resolved quite satisfactorily.
Still nothing
Still nothingDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Still nothing

Orders 2 pair of socks on the 8 November. The email said would have in 2 weeks, rang and said it would be early December. Still have not received tracking order or product. This was a special Christmas present in memory of our pet. I have sent 7 emails no response, left 4 messages no response. When I did get through, the customer service person hung up on me. Absolutely disgusted and doesn't reflect well on Kmart. Show details
Krystal S.
Krystal S.2 posts

Disappointing Service

I placed an order through Kmart on 17/11/19 and was finally told after many attempts to contact this company that my order would be dispatched in the week of 9/12-13/12 week. Still no word on if they've been dispatched or even made, despite my numerous attempts to call AND email the company. The least they could do is provide some form of an update. Very disappointed with the service and lack of communication. Show details
Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan

Customer service is terrible and product isn't too crash hot either

Ordered custom socks on the 30th October through Kmart Personalisaton. After chasing the order up on 3 separate occasions the socks eventually turned up 7 weeks later. Customer service were extremely unhelpful and offered no reason as to why the delay. Never receive a tracking order. The quality of the image on the socks is pretty poor. I had submitted a high quality image and I'm very disappointed with them. Show details
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Amazing!!!

My Christmas stockings and sacks looked amazing, I was so pleased with the designs of all my pets, really great addition to my decoration this year

will be ordering more.

thanks OTG& kmart Show details ·  1

MAM
MAM5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Leesha J.
Leesha J.

Speedy oztag tees!

Awesome oztag tees for my son's team! Quicker delivery than expected and fantastic quality. The kids love wearing their tees and will definately order again next season! Thanks ONTHEGO for your great service! Show details ·  1
Bronwyn Douglas
Bronwyn DouglasHobart, TAS2 posts

Still no socks!

I ordered custom Christmas socks mid November and no correspondence since! I phoned last week and was told they were waiting for a dispatch number...still nothing! I tried phoning several times today and no answer. Had to leave my name and number and they will get back to me...still nothing! Sooooooo disappointing. Will have to replace these gifts now! Very poor service!
Richard Long
Richard LongSydney, NSW

OTG... Youve done it again!

Antonio and Michael helped us with designs and then delivered custom polos for my glass tinting business way ahead of schedule! The spliced polo is perfect for hot days working in the sun. A grade service and awesome products!!! Show details ·  1
Ally
AllyPerth, WA

Ticks all the boxes!

The new uniforms for my sons Floorball team were brilliant!! Great quality and make the team look so professional. Antonio was extremely helpful and made the process very simple. Will definitely order again!! Show details ·  1
SAH
SAH

Great quality jerseys, great communication and on time

Ordered custom jerseys for my organisation's basketball team. Antonio (Customer & Sales Support) was great and quick with his communication and allowed us to submit our own design from a graphic designer. Great quality for the price and arrived in good time. Thanks again guys! Show details ·  1
Azza L
Azza L

Love my tees!

Designing my Christmas tees was really easy... they were delivered in a few weeks, the quality was better than I expected. Can't wait to order something for valentines day :) Best online experience. Show reply
Janene
Janene2 posts

Still waiting

I placed an order on the 8th of November after much waiting and many emails I was told it was going to be dispatched last week as I have still not heard anything I have sent 3 more emails and still no reply from anyone and my emails are now being ignored I have been waiting 5 weeks when your website says 2 week turn around. I am not happy at all and i am over being ignored Show details
Amc265 posts

Still waiting!

I ordered personalised tshirts. They arrived super fast however 7 out of 11 had no personalisation on them! After much back and forth I was promised they would be redone. This was November 14 and Im still waiting. My emails are no longer being answered. Show details
Amc26

Not answering emails, contact forms or phone calls. Might be time for the office of Fair Trading to be contacted

Sandy
SandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On The Go Custom Apparel   DM

Hello Sandy, We are really sorry to hear this. We are not sure what happened with Australia Post delivery to your address. Would you be willing to share your order number and Aus Post tracking number that you received please?
Regards,
OTG Team

MAD
MAD4 posts

DaneL
DaneLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, fast and exactly what we wanted!

We ordered company uniforms + Jerseys for our companies social basketball team. The website technology was easy to use. Quick delivery! We were stoked with the quality, logo clarity and colour! Show details ·  1
Jess
Jess3 posts

Dont waste your money on this company

I have been waiting since the 23rd of October for some personalised socks and got an email today (2 weeks from Xmas) that they are not making them. Absolutely disgusting service.
David B.
David B.2 posts

Uniform assistance

Sheila from OTG, was most helpful and patient, she assisted us with all our uniform needs from Start to the final designs. Very grateful for OTG customer support. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Nikki
NikkiMelbourne7 posts

Hopeless. Do not use

I ordered some Christmas themed apparel on the 21st of October to be worn leading up to Christmas Day. I still haven't recieved it on the 11th December. 2 weeks delivery quoted, what a joke! Show details