OntheNet ADSL

OntheNet ADSL

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OntheNet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great technical support

We have ADSL and have been OntheNet customers since 2005. We have always found the technical staff to be very knowledgeable and able to solve any internet connection issues which arose over the years. Just recently we were having frequent dropout issues and once again OntheNet Support were great - easy to talk to, very helpful and able to quickly fix the problem. Keep up the great work OntheNet!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Service is above and beyond

I have been a customer of onthenet for more than 20 years. In all these years whenever I have needed assistance they have always patiently helped me with a solution to the problem.

Tim L
    Tim LOxenford

A good example of a local company that provides great service

ADSL service through Telstra wholesale, I have been with them for 15 years from Dial Up Internet and they have always been professional and knowledgable on what they are selling. The call centre is local on the Gold Coast as well so big plus to speak to someone who knows the Gold coast and its challenges.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Thank heavens my domain is with OntheNet

I've now been with OntheNet for my domain/email for over 10 years and I it has been a wise choice. The only time we notice our provider is when something isn't working properly, and when my emails aren't working it affects my business very quickly. One phone call and I'm talking to a knowledgeable tech within minutes. So far they have always been able to solve my problems pretty much instantly and that saves me time and money. If you're a small business they're a very smart choice.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how OntheNet ADSL compares to other Internet Service Providers

Steve Copping
    Steve CoppingGold Coast

Great service!

I have been with On The Net on the Gold Coast for over 10 years now and have found them to be excellent. Their service is great and they reward loyalty - they look after their customers. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for a reliable service provider.

DanB
    DanBSouthport

Best ISP on the Gold Coast

We've been using with OTN for nearly 20 years in various ways (Dialup, ADSL, EoC, Fibre) and they never disappoint. Excellent service and you get to speak with a real person every time.

Artificer