Opallac

Opallac (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazed by the quality. Meets all expectations!

I am SUCH a fan of Opallac! Love how long the polish lasts on y nails - literally 2 weeks and I have kids too. The whole process of applying is quiet easy and quick. The best part for me is that it dries then and there on the spot with the curing lamp, I love that feature... no more wet nails for hours yay. The finish is very shiny, nice and thick which stops the chips etc and feels like gel from the salon. The colours are gorgeous, I have a growing collection! I recommend Opallac to anyone who is thinking of trying it and unsure of the results - you wont be disappointed!

Kayla

KaylaSydney

Opallac gel in 90 sec!!!!

Um what can I say! Incredible 90 second curing!! What and how this is possible in my own time is insanely amazing! Love love love these products! Definitely obsessed with the new colour change colours... Two colours in one?!? YES PLEASE!!
Grateful of the Massive range of colours as it means I never have to to a salon ever!

Better than salons

I was amazed when I first tried this! It looks just as good if not better than nail salons if applied correctly!

Sydney

Sydneysydney

Hate

i have the starter kit which i bought at priceline during a sale for half price at $50 and thank god for this cause i would have gone mental if i bought this product at full price. this stuff only ever lasts up to 1 day for me. I've tried every colour in the kit and I've also tried the original times and adding an extra couple of seconds but sadly nothing has worked.
the ends always curl up and peel off.
the individual colours can be bought for $20 each which is pretty pricey for something that doesn't work too well seeing as u can get gel nails done in sydney CBD for $20.

Exceeded my Expectations :) Love it!

Honest reviewer

Honest reviewerMky Qld

LOve this product you all must have one

Well went to the nail technician and didn't want to pay $40 every 2-3 weeks to get nail polish done, the gel one that is cooked under the little blue light. My nails look horrid and I have lovely rings so I bit the bullet and went to the technician and for the first time in years my hands look super, then I thought this is expensive and got an opallac kit and I have to say its awesome. Come on gurls, do your own nails look professional all the time, mine do and its lovely to feel so good. Takes a little trial and error to get them right but oh they are worth it
So simple to use and you can change nail colour at your whim
nothing

Opallac UV gel products

Annette

Annetteasked

Can you use the Opallac drying machine with normal nail polish or does it only dry gel nail polish?

Dinky

Dinkyasked

I just brought the red two tone nail polish. But it’s not two tone it either goes a dark maroon if fingers are cold or a bright red if they are hot ,just washing them changes the color. The only thing I did differently was I applied 3 coats any advice for me please , I did want to buy the pink /purple one but I’m not quite sure now.

Sasha
Sasha

Yes I think the nail polish responds to heat/cold and I love this. When my hands are warm the nail bed is one colour and the tips usually lighter. A bit like ombre. I have 4 different colours now.

Cheust

Cheustasked

I was wondering what this product does to your nails after it has been removed? My nails are always terribly brittle and thin after removing gel polish that's been done at a salon and it always takes weeks for them to recover. Has anyone experienced this using the Opallac gel polish?

Erinarose
Erinarose

If you remove it correctly by soaking it there's no reason it should damage your nails, maybe in the salons they just buffed away at the natural nail to much before application

CategoryBeauty Product Brands