2.4

Bratislav I.

Bratislav I.Sydney, NSW

Presentation

I have to agree with Henry..
Jarron Andy is out of place on openshop...If I had a dollar for how many times he says "right now"...
I would buy the company and hire people who can speak well with a reasonable vocabulary....
No offence intended...but what on earth is he talking about..
It's unfortunate...
Mike...

Beware! You will lost money - worst product and customer service

I wish I could give 0 star if there is one.
Purchased the Massage Chair A190 which costs $2900 , rarely used 3 times and it failed after 3 weeks.
They requested me to followed their instruction to test the chair, also sent the test video to them. They confirmed the chair is faulty and scheduled to collect, but forced me to get a replacement on the day, I refused and they left the faulty chair at my driveway whereas according to consumer law I have the right to demand for a refund.
I email followed up several times but they deliberately ignored me which left me no choice of filling a dispute with fair trading and my bank.
Anyone also has similar problem, please contact and join me.
More updates to follow.

GabrieleSouth West, WA

POSTAGE

i have bought numerous items and will continue to do so however i find POSTAGE is way to expensive.... why charge PER ITEM ???????..... it would be nice if you charged PER ORDER... NOT PER ITEM
other than that i am very happy with products and service....

PaulaMelbourne

UGG boots...waiting 4 weeks.

Paula

I have been blaming open shop but since found out that it is in fact an Aust post issue. I want to apologise to open shop for my negative review. I look forward to shopping with you again.
Melbourne

No more Openshop for this customer

My husband is so very, very grateful to Openshop; in the past 47 days I spent $1260 with them, but due to my husband's fury at their meanness, causing him to complain to the Fair Trading Ombudsman, about their behaviour, there will be no more Openshop for this customer.

Virginia

VirginiaSydney, NSW

No more Openshop for this customer ....

My husband is so very, very grateful to Openshop; in the past 49 days I spent $1260 with them, but due to my husband's fury at their meanness, causing him to complain to the Fair Trading Ombudsman, about their behaviour, there will be no more Openshop for this customer.

Gavin E.

Gavin E.Qld, 4170

Never again TV Shop

HenryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Some hosts are incompetent and struggling

I'm all for inclusiveness and a broad spectrum of people on TV, HOWEVER, the host Jarron Andy is totally out of his depth with hosting and selling products on TV. He is uninformed, does not understand what the features and benefits of the product truly mean and comes across as totally lost. He would get more credibility as a model which is his strength but as an ambassador for the brand, it's farcical. He is damaging the brands that he is representing rather than strengthening the brand. If the producers and brands can't see this, they are not doing the business nor brands any favours.

Henry

And another generic response that is not useful nor helpful.

Unimpressed

UnimpressedSouth East Queensland, QLD

A big miss

Not impressed...phone number was shown on TV for Ugg boots, but kept on hold on automated service...no person available...then finally redirected back to website..so no answer to question I wanted to ask...answer was not on TV or website...made in China
?! ...so figured I would buy from an Australian made source. I thought it misleading to have terms like "Australian Premium" on top of TV screen (referred to wool I guess)..and "Oz Natives" brand. If they were upfront about where their Ugg boots were made, it would have made me more likely to check out OpenShop again...now am going to give it a miss. 0 out of 10.

dont have one

dont have oneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life supplement

This product is every thing it is claimed to be, I am a 62 yr old type two diabetic and shift worker in a very stressful job. I was taking ant acids every day with reflux and heartburn. Since taking this product I have not had any signs of reflux. Sleep has improved, more energy and clearer thinking. I have been taking this for about 10 days. I now look forward to taking it every day in the morning and would not miss it now. Highly recommend this product. The call taker was very professional.

Really helpful service!

I ordered some Mirenesse from openshop, and I had accidentally forgotten to apply my credit points. Customer service were fantastic at fixing it all up for me and delivery was really quick considering I got standard postage! Super stoked with my order and loving my brows now.

SeMi K.

Poor customer service and not organised

I requested to exchange or refund prior to dispatch the product.
no one answered it and follow up. Just in case, I submitted the request twice -the first refund and the second exchange.
Once the product arrived, I sent the request to the chat. Now they are requesting me to pay for the return postage fee. I would not mind to pay the fee and get refunds. but they are really not organized and not responding

Jod13

Jod13South East Queensland, QLD

Lovely customer service

Just became a new customer with Open Shop and want to say I was very impressed with the customer service who were very friendly and happy to help, unlike another shopping channel that is very poor.
So thank you Open Shop for ensuring your customer service staff are so friendly and lovely. Also hats off to the presenters they are fantastic and very funny, its an absolute pleasure to watch the shows. Haven't received my purchase yet but I'm sure it will be perfect.

ZeeZee

ZeeZeeVictoria

Great prices

I have baught a few items from Openshop over that lase few months. The shipping is very fast, an packaged well. The items I have baught I've been extremely happy with.

Disappointed they now charge delivery for most items.

Donny

DonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

I bought a refrigerator from the Open shop and it is great!

Price was better than good. It was cheaper than my local distributor at $300.
Delivery time was faster than my local shop in QLD.
I was very happy with purchase and waiting for the bonus product they are sending.

Scruffy

Scruffymelbourne

Postage too expensive

I wanted to order 2 small Michael Marcus items. I was going to be charged $14.00 postage. OMG...thought TVSN was expensive, but Openshop took the cake. Did not buy and will not again. Disappointed

openshopopenshop

Poor shipping and follow up

Poor communication with the client over extended delays in product delivery, they took an out of our hands approach, no ownership , poor choice of shipping carrier. All too hard to do business with on the phone, and follow up with the client below industry standard.

eyes59

eyes59Perth

Ordered 2 pillows only got one

I ordered 2 wool blend pillows but only recieved one paid for 2 , enquired but kept getting told still coming ??? Given a tracking number but goes no where ??? Still waiting i think they only sent one but cgarged me for 2 . I wont buy from them ever again .

Juliana wong

Juliana wongGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

To return Michael Macus skincare products. I have returned the products more then 2 weeks and nothing comes back. Emailed to asked the reason and received a partial amount. So rang up customer service 24.04.20 around 8.15pm. I was shocked that the consultant was so rude, shouting and swearing at me. Then he just cuts the lines. Never in my entire life has received such shocking rude call. Before that I had an other very bad experience with another consultant regarding the same products. I don't think I would shop in open shop again. I did alot of shopping in other tv shopping channel for years. They were always very professional and excellent customer service. What a shocking experience!!!

LuluSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy. Damaged. Cheap fastenings

After waiting 14 business days my necklace arrived. I made several enquires and eventually was told there had been an issue
The necklace arrived an the stringing is cheap and about to break. This was not an inexpensive necklace. I think the hardware is not of good quality either

Hello Openshop Team
My order is 20200321018966
Yes please, please send me the return label for me to return the necklace. I would like a refund please

openshopopenshop

Thank you for your reply. I have passed on your order number and request to the customer service team. They will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day Lulu!