Opera Solar

Opera Solar

Brand Manager for Opera Solar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
  • Purchase Price$6,066.67

MICKY
MICKYST CLAIR

Great Business

Andy was a gentleman to deal with from start to finish and went out of his way to ensure I was getting the system I wanted.
I chose to go with a 10kw system that includes Hyundai Panels and a SolarEdge inverter.
Andy's installation team which was les by Brian were great as well. They did a great job of the installation and were fast, efficient and friendly. They cleaned up when they left, could not ask for anything more.
I have gone with monthly billing since the installation in June 2021, and my latest bill in September 2021 (30 days) was $52!.
I am pretty impressed with that. Can't wait to see how the coming months go.
Thanks again Andy and the team.

Govardhan
GovardhanSydney, NSW

Excellent Solar system, product and service.

Aniket is a excellent person to deal with. Provides all the information required transparently.Till date, very happy with system provided. Would recommend if you are looking for a solar system

Hussain  Ali
Hussain AliSydney, NSW

Amazing experience and awesome service!

We were referred to Opera Solar by one of our friends with high recommendation. Truly, Opera team was able to meet all our expectations and it is now highly recommended to others. I called owner many times, even for little things but he was polite every time and explained my queries in detail. Installation team was very friendly and professional. Throughout the process, everything was clearly explained and executed. Thanks Opera Solar team.

Paul C.
Paul C.Sydney, NSW

Great people to deal with

Very simple process, just called to get a quote. we booked in the time for the quote and the day for the panels to be installed.

Slight delay due to Covid but worked out in the end.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Awesome Solar Panel System. Saving Money

We have had our solar system for a while now. Andy did a great job. The installers help explain everything about the system. The savings have been excellent. The system is future proof as so we can install a battery in the future. I highly recommend Opera Solar Energy.

Fantastic from start to finish

Amazing all round job from Opera Solar. I was given excellent advice throughout the whole process. Great system and quality workmanship by the installers. Already received a credit on my bill and it's the middle of winter! Hats off to Andy and the team.

Get quotes

Flexible and customizable product line

Andy was very flexible with our product requests as Hyundai solar panels were not in the portfolio of products. He came back to us with the best deal for our request. His installation team did the install on Feb and worked with high quality. Was pleasantly surprised my 13.32kW system completely covered my winter usage so excited to see the results on summer. Only reason I didn’t place full stars is since my SMA inverter was not registered and that could’ve been my lack of knowledge on registration.

Man
ManSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service with Smile

Andy and his team installed solar system for us. It was a great experience dealing with Andy who provided quote as per our requirement including helpful suggestions. His team also done bird proofing on the sides of the solar panels to avoid birds getting underneath the panels. Process was very simple, quick and very informative from opera solar energy. Thank you Andy for looking after your customers.

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Excellent service and commitment to quality results

Andy from Opera Solar went above and beyond to help me complete a somewhat complicated job. His installer Nick did an amazing job finding clean and simple solutions to the restrictions of my property and we were able to fit a 17-panel setup on my townhouse! Other companies had said it couldn't be done, but Andy shared my enthusiasm and persisted with me to find a way. The installation itself was seamless, and you couldn't ask for a more honest, ethical, trustworthy, and reliable team. I strongly recommend this business to anyone looking to enjoy the benefits of solar.

Charmaine B.
Charmaine B.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Great experience from beginning to end of installation. They did everything they said they would & after sales service is excellent. Very friendly staff. Would highly recommend Opera Solar for all your solar needs.

Deepak
DeepakWestmead

Best solar company in Penrith area

We got our solar installed by opera solar energy. Very professional team from sales to technicians. They use top quality products they recommend us 6.66kw with Fronius Inverter and it is over an year now we hardly paid anything for electricity bill. Best solar Installation company locally based In Penrith. I would 100% recommend them to anyone who is looking for a quality solar panel. Great work.

Highly recommended, very professional.

Super happy with the whole process from start to finish. Opera Solar got a good understanding of my needs, and the installers did a great job getting everything up and running. Top quality 6.66kw panels. Very friendly staff. I would highly recommend Opera solar.

Great Service

We had a wonderful experience with Opera Solar. The job was done in time and with best efficiency. The staff was friendly and explained the whole process throughly. I would highly recommend Opera Solar Energy

Vivek T.
Vivek T.Sydney, NSW

True Professionals

Open Solar Energy staff are very professional and precise about the products and installation.
Very Happy with their work. They were very helpful in suggesting us the right product and also helped us with the energy providers.
Cheers, Vivek

kuldip k.
kuldip k.Sydney, NSW

Solar System has turned Bill's in Credit. Opera solar best in business

I am totally impressed for Bill savings with 6.66kW Solar Power system.
Opera Solar Team has the Best of all worlds, they kept me informed from start till the end and also assisted in connecting Solar System with Grid.
My System performs more then expected and they took extra efforts to move antenna as that was going to shade the panels, none of the other Solar Company suggested that.
Andy have been helpful after the installation whenever we need any advise on how to use the solar to make best savings.
True Solar Professional .
My Best Wishes to Andy and his Team.