Oppo AX5

Oppo AX5 (page 2 of 2)

leeanne

leeannePerth, WA

Good Phone

Camera is very good, clear pictures, good brightness and good display, apps download good, occasional net surfing, use the calculator, using apps. Bright flashlight, i also use the facial lock. Excellent battery.

Purchased in April 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $299.00.

snackpack

snackpackSydney, NSW

Excellent battery, no lag. Five star in the budget category

I have had the AX5 for 3 months, It's a great budget phone, excellent battery,.large screen, no lag. Rather sturdy as it fell a few times and the screen did not break. Limitations are: the camera (not too bad but not high end) and a few anoying things with the Oppo sofware, for instance I have tried but not found out how to use Google Chrome as my default browser (for links, searches etc.). I still give it give stars as I rely can't complain it's serving me really well, I like it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $299.00.

Harry S.

Harry S.Palmerston, NT

Great value for money.

Had this phone for 4 months now and can honestly say it is a great phone, the camera quality is great, it allows me to run multiple apps at the same time without slowing down. The resolution for the is not quite as good as other phones I have had, it is great for games the large screen offers larger view.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vodafone for $370.00.

Cruza

CruzaSydney, NSW

Easy to use and affordable l

Have had phone for 2 months now and find it so easy to use. Very happy with the quality of the photos ...I have been asked a few times what camera I'm using...no just my phone haha. As we are living on the road my phone is used for everything and I'm more than happy with its performance. Only downside and it's not terribly bad is the screen can be hard to see out in the sun. Battery life is fantastic. I would happily recommend infact I already have.p

good guys bad guys

good guys bad guysLaunceston, TAS

Great Phone for the price

Tam

TamHobart, TAS

Great but has some Lags

Purchased in February 2019 for $350.00.

Dev

Dev

Superb battery performance, thumbs down to overall performance

Camera is terrible at lowlight. Doesn't include fingerprint and nfc. Face recognition is terrible. Sound is bit low. I cant hear person speaking at other end.
Battery is fantastic. I dont have to worry if I forget to put it in charge overnight. Bought it for $379 at JBHIFi and I think I should have bought R15s.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Elsie C

Elsie CBrisbane

Terrible

Can I give it non it is so slow and so confusing! It is no good and is hard to use even on the phone I could not hear the person on the over side. It is no good an is over priced for the Quality! Not good! I’m very upset.

Mel C

MrsCAU

Seems great so far

beerzuki

beerzukiSouth East Queensland, QLD

love the battery, face unlock, dual sim, included clear case

MansfieldJohno

MansfieldJohnoNortheast, VIC

Best mobile phone

This would have to be the best smart phone I have ever bought for the price it out does a lot more expensive phones. It is so easy to set up and use. Battery seems to last for a week between charging. Sim card just slipped in and I was away

Best phone I've owned

Barb

BarbHervey Bay

This is such an up to date phone with a great price...

I love this phone...The big screen is so clear... takes wonderful photos... I don't know how I managed with my old one... Surfing the internet... hardly use my computer now... I would recommend this phone to anyone...

e bassin

e bassinasked

How do i connect the charger line to the phone as it does not seem to want to go in?

Robert

That should just be a matter off connecting your USB to a Computer or doing via 240v using an adaptor.
and the other end (micro) into your phone. Do you have the instructions go to this link and under Basics - search there is a charging instructions. The only thing I can think of is your charging port on your phone is damaged.
this can happen if you tried to force it in the wrong way? There is a symbol on the cable that connects to the phone and this should be facing up when you put it in. It is a pretty standard cable as it works on my wifes phone as well and other devices. If you have another cable for a different phone try that.
If the port is damaged take it back to the store where you purchased it and just tell them it is not charging. It will be covered under warranty. ps dont tell them you could of done it lol.
It could be the cable that is damaged only so you would only have to replace that but if it is the phone that will have to be fixed under warrantly possibly. All the best. Here is their support page. You can ring them or chat online.
You will most probably have to copy and paste this link as I dont think you can go direct on this site.
line.https://oppo-au.custhelp.com/app/contactoppo/contacts

David P

David Pasked

How can I have the pictures I take with my Ax5s be at the top of gallery and most recent instead of scrolling all the way to the bottom?

Robert

Yes it was a learning experience for me as well. I downloaded the Google Photos app and all pics I take are in there as well as the oppo pics and vides. What I like is you can put the pic up and then click the symbol on the left bottom ( looks like 3 dots joined by lines) This comes up with sites you can send the pic to e.g FB Newsfeed etc. It is easier for me. The Google Photos that you took today come up with a Today heading so you have your latest pics video's The Instruction manual has a good run down on using the camera and I read it after I stuffed around for hours... The old try it and when all else fails read the instructions LOL.
The instructions for the Phone are under apps in instruction manual. You will have to copy and paste this link to your browser.

Matt H.asked

When i am getting incoming calls it says hidden number how can I make it so it shows there number Oppo ax5s ??

Vossy
Vossy

As far as I know you cant. I work for a Government Dept... whenever they ring me it shows hidden number. I'm guessing either because of the number of extensions or they don't want their number out there!

Matt H.

But like my mother is calling me and I have her in my contact and it won't even show her name

Valerie G.
Valerie G.

I have the exact same problem. I've tried everything but nothing seems to be working! It's so annoying, thinking if just taking the phone back

Get an answer from our members and Oppo representatives

CategoryMobile Phones
Screen Size 6.2"
Screen Resolution720 x 1520 pixels
Display TechnologyIPS LCD
Camera
Max Video Resolution 1080p (Full HD)
Front Camera(s)8MP Standard