Oppo R17

Oppo R17 (2018) (page 2 of 2)

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software
Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Quality at half the price

Recently purchased this phone to replace another well-known brand at about half the cost. Great features include: 128GB Storage; 25MP Front Sensor camera; Hidden Fingerprint Unlock, Unlock instantly from your display; plus many more features. Highly recommended for people wanting quality at a budget price.

Georgio

GeorgioSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not a bad smart phone for under $1000

Better than my old Samsung s8.
I'm a big fan of their security in screen fingerprint reader and facial reader very responsive and quick.
Comes with phone covers and the battery life definitely alot better than Samsung or apple, I'm heavy user on my days off and I can manage a day and half without charge, from 5% battery only takes 90 to fully charge

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Paul

PaulSydney

A few very disappointing features on an otherwise excellent piece of hardware

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Mobile Phones

Find out how Oppo R17 compares to other Mobile Phones

Michelle

Michelleasked

I love my Oppo R17 phone, but currently I am having an issue with the phone terminating phone calls. Originally I thought maybe my face was pressing the end button, but confirmed that the screen is black when held to my ear. I am starting to think there may be an issue with the phone, if nobody else had this problem.
Can anybody enlighten me.

Buckwheat
Buckwheat

We have two Oppo R17's now.....and no such problem with ours....But for what it's worth I did have a similar problem with my old Samsung when I first got it....It wasn't my face pressing on the END CALL....It was just me fidgeting with my fingers while holding it.....That also caused a couple other issues....

Miallo

Hi Michelle. I don’t have this problem with the R17. Perhaps it’s worth contacting them to see if there is a glitch with your phone.

Lea

Leaasked

Hi I just purchased the OPPO R17
I'm trying to figure out how to set the phone up to take the photos when the phone is turned on its side also? What do I need to do to set this up please ?

Hi Lea.
Just make sure your screen is unlocked and on landscape and the camera easily flipped on its side. You may have your screen locked in settings to be portrait.
Hope this helps