Oppo R9S

Oppo R9S Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

When I got this phone I don't have an issue but now this phone have a bluetooth issue after while. Using a bluetooth earphone(LG), headphone(Yamaha) or car(Toyota Camry) I cannot hear the other end properly and The other end cannot hear me properly. The sound like from universe and disconnected. Then I have to fine a wired earphone. Anyone has any idea what is wrong?

How to turn off screen overlay from Oppo R9s?
I'm sorry I can't help, maybe thru settings or if you go to the Oppo website they might be something thereWhy adroid phone ..message and cal can block ..pld remove tis frm the phone ...very urgent oso cant connect the person

I am using this phone for almost 18 months.Oppo says it has dual sim but I can't use two sims. Only one sim is displayed. Any suggestions?
No I am sorry I can't help, think the way it's set would be if you travel overseas you can use the other sim on other networks, at least that is my understanding of itHi Rafiuddin, Sorry but I don't know. Have never tried to use the second one. I bought mine at Vodafone, and I go into their store with any problems, or Oppo are very good at answering emails and have solved some of my problems. Their email address is support@oppomobile.com.auHave you inserted the second SIM card? You do this via the sim tray where the first one is. You can have 2 sims or one sim and one micro sd card.

My handphone suddenly cant detect my earphone.. When i play video, the sound came out from loudspeaker and not from the earphone? How to fix it? Help meee
Is it blue tooth or wired? Try firstly to turn your phone off then on again. If its wired make sure there is nothing inside the headphone socket, often can be a bit of fluff or something. Good luck!

Does the camera hype on this phone live up to its media advertisment or is it just not good?
The camera is okay. If you zoom in from a distance, the image results slightly blurry.The cameras on the phone are very good for the price point. They just lack optical image stabilization. Mariana: Using zoom on most phone cameras results in a blurry image due to it being digital, not optical.I own an Olympus OMD 10 mk2 camera with many lens and great resolution but since I renewed my phone to the OPPO R9S I am taking most of my shots with it. The results are excellent and any short comings which are fairly minor when they occur I usually can fix with my Photo imaging software without any problems. A guy once said this to me ...."The best camera is the one you have with you at the time". I think the OPPO is a pretty good unit and is with me 24/7 so most shots are done on it unless I have planned for a photo outing which is an infrequent thing for me.

What is the price of this phone?
$599 is the RRP$40.00/month on Virgins 2GB plan over 24 Months.I got it for $550 a few weeks ago from officeworks

Get an answer from our members and Oppo representatives