Oppo Reno Z

Oppo Reno Z (2019) Questions & Answers

MPN: CPH1979
Brand Manager for Oppo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4 questions from our users

goldcoastlady
goldcoastladyasked

Good morning how does this phone compare to the S9? Does it take a Nano Sim? thank you

Paul H
Paul H

I didn’t have to get a special sim. It takes the regular standard sim. It also will take a second sim, which is ideal when travelling. I don’t know anything about the S9.

Joseph
Joseph

I have an S9 currently and am planning to get a Reno Z. S9 is a good phone, has waterproof, wireless charging and stunning screen. However, Reno Z has larger storage space (8GB/128GB), bigger screen and battery. And yes, it takes dual nano sim cards

Wamuyu G.
Wamuyu G.asked

Hey I have recently installed a new software update at the beginning of August 2020. Unfortunately the phone doesn't seem to pick up the correct time zone for my location. Is this a common issue and how can I get back to the previous version of the software? Thanks

Mann
Mannasked

Hi, I had this Oppo Reno Z for 10 months. It worked well except a few freezing here and there . After update to colorOS 7, it keeps on lagging like hell and can't change ringtone to ringtone from Files... Have contacted Oppo but they asked to go Factory reset. Not keen to do it. Any other solution please?

Deb
Debasked

I notice it is “based on Android 9.0. “ Does the phone come with google play store app.? Or some other type of App Store?
I need to load a banking app that is only on google play store.

Wish lasted
Wish lasted

It's Google play store u download from

Other Mobile Phones