OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (146)

Jamie W.

Jamie W.

What a joke

Went into the local Warnbro store . Optometrist came out yelling and saying “no more customers” . Told by the lady at the counter best to just cancel you appointment . No chance to reschedule, just more time for me to leave the store . Left feedback online and still no response . Never going back again

Store LocationWarnbro WA

Just great service

In the midst of a Pandemic and far from home, one of our glasses lost a screw. OPSM were excellent in repairing it. So impressed I made an appointment to get new ones for myself. Excellent service all around.

Store LocationKippa Ring
KTc

KTcPerth, WA

Mansplaining

Store LocationPerth City Hay Street Mall

LiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooo Happy!!!

This was my first visit to Opsm at Chermside.Within an hour I had chosen my new frames and had a eye test.
Picked up my new frames last Thursday. The script was spot on the first time .I couldn't believe it as I often need a retest every time I get new glasses .
I will be back and highly recommend Opsm.So much to choose from and the staff were great.Great experience.

Store LocationChermside Queensland

Your so welcome.
Thanks for acknowledging my review.
My first day back at work today and got lots of compliments on my new frames.

silvie888

silvie888Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I'd read the reviews here before making the appointment

Store LocationFrankston

Good Service but Greedy organisation

I have been with OPSM for 15+year and we spend $1000 every year. Their glasses come in protective cases taht make them bulky and unpractical. In the old days OPSM would add value by providing a more useful $2 soft case or a cloth bag etc. Now days not the case, NO more freebies with your glasses like the old days. Great product and service and you pay the price, but stop being so frugal and Greedy OPSM, does everything always need to be about profit?

Store LocationCity, altona and watergardens
David S

I guess that was not our experience, I was advised by your staff they no longer carry additional accessories and to to go to the local $2 shop and try there.

HNNSydney, NSW

Their customer service is terrible.

I have been with OPSM for years and order my contact lenses through OPSM online. My recent purchase at 12 December hadn’t arrived yet, the first time they sent it to WA instead of NSW and they shipped it again but not arrived yet and no one answers my emails and when I call they forward me to toll services which seems have lost the track of my purchase. I’ve been out of my contacts for a while and no one seems caring about this in OPSM online. If you can’t trust your delivery service, you lose the trust of your customers!

Sunglass H.OPSM
HNN

3643856RPL, I have been on the phone with your customer service and nothing still happening!

WillyeckerslikePerth, WA

Three months of severe headaches and SPAM

I went to get my yearly prescription glasses and I had my eye test as usual and got the results (It was a casual/replacement optition) I got my new glasses and a week or so later had headaches start, I never knew what was causing it. I got my prescription and work paid for safety glasses for me. After a few months of headaches I visited the doctors and then another optitian. It turns out I had totally the wrong prescription. Took it on the chin $$$ Now they spam me, click unsubscribe and they keep coming. type stop on the texts it says I am unsubscribed only to receive more. One customer who will never ever revisit.

Store LocationBaldivis

Poor experience at OPSM Balmain

Extremely disappointing experience here with my family. We thought we would give OPSM a go; we normally go to a different optometrist in the area.

We won't be coming back. The optometrist we saw, [name removed] was extremely unprofessional.

Store LocationBalmain

Zora

ZoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

rude staff

very rude, lazy, staff, cant explain how they can be so not interested in their job. Today I went there, willing to spend, very likely $1000, but after that rude attitude, decided to walk out. With the excellent service at Costco, wondering what are they thinking. Rude, rude, rude!

Store LocationEpping, Melbourne
daz

daz

cranbourne opsm bad service and wow

opsm cranbourne run quickly away if u can they tried to charge me normal readinf glasses rayban didnt want them $427 short distance read glasses couldnt wait to get out of there total rip off Specsavers much cheaper and has more glasses and customer service much better wonder why no one inside there much opsm u need to stop trying to over charge a customer plus u optomistrist he just a idiot saying what he said in the room to me opsm dont go unless u want u money in your pocket empty

Elle S.

Elle S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service.

At Bondi junction.
Today while im in a consultation another member of staff was been pressured by another customer on two occasion she proceeded to bang on the door to hurry up. This is not very professional as my optometrist was testing my eyes. We were interrupted twice due to this. I felt that we were rushed. Later on when i was choosing my glasses the same member staff pressurizing me to hurry up and made decision on frames. Once again caused me more stress by her action.
How ever My husband was happy with the other member of staff. My husband had already paid for himself but for me i won’t be back due to this staff member. Her name is “ MIA”

Michael

MichaelBraddon 2612, ACT

Keep returning and still not the right prescription

I’ve had to return and they change the type of lense but I keep saying it’s the script. They do not listen. I have to pick up another glasses. I know they won’t be right because of the script.

Store LocationGungahlin
Simon DD

Simon DDSydney, NSW

Can't order prescription lenses for glasses online

This is mind-boggling. You can order frames from their website but you cant order prescription lenses with them. Beyond belief in 2020.

Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Wrong script - third family member - what’s going wrong

Three family members have had their eyes tested and their glasses are wrong scripts. My dads glasses had two different lenses in one pair. My other half’s new glasses are supposed to be stronger yet he can’t see distance with new script but can with old glasses with so called less strength. My sister had to go back three times and still here are wrong. Some staff don’t adjust or clean new glasses just say they are correct

Store LocationPenrith

Dave

Dave

Not happy

Customer for over 35 years and no complaints in the past
Recently supplied frames from another opsm
Store after having eye test and needing new script
A months wait and lots of excuses and still no glasses

Betty

BettyKimberley, WA

Worst service & smart alec's

Well I went back to the store to have my glasses adjusted yet again (over 6 visits now). Still not right. What is with people just lunging at your face & grabbing glasses off your face. Shoving them back on, way too close to your face (which hurts). Ignorant. Please use your words. Its bad enough you have no training. Just having a crack. No idea what your doing. I would not even give you a rating of Terrible, but there is no lower choice on your selection. Wonder why!

Store LocationBROOME WA 6725

Customer

Great optometrist but poor customer service staff

Store LocationHighpoint

Hi,
It was at OPSM Highpoint in Maribyrnong, Melbourne.

Mike G.

Mike G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer experience

I attended the Barkly Square (Brunswick) OPSM store today, and saw Jeremy Chan as my Optometrist. Highly recommend this Optometrist; he's extremely thorough and knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Store manager was also excellent, with so many helpful recommendations. Came away from the store experience feeling completely satisfied with my purchase, and really impressed by the level of customer service. Great work Jeremy and team! Mike G

Store LocationBarkly Square Store in Brunswick, Victoria