OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
nivicome

nivicomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratched lenses

My last two pair of glasses from OPSM became scratched and I was at a loss to understand the cause of the scratches. I still do not understand why they become scratched in a short period of time however, I must commend OPSM on their customer service. On each occasion they have replaced the lenses and the store manager at Tweed Mall was particularly helpful.

Store LocationTweed Mall
Dees

DeesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I went into the OPSM store at mill park plenty valley. Which I just came from the Specsavers store. Wow totally 2 different experiences. Specsavers didn’t let me browse due to covid 19 etc and were extremely rude. However OPSM let me browse as much as I wanted and he was happy to sanatize the glasses after I tried them on. I walked out with a pair of glasses. Definitely always going back to OPSM, never going back to Specsavers.

Store LocationMill park, Plenty Valley
Yang W.

Yang W.Sydney, NSW

ALWAYS BUY FROM OPSM

I always buy my glasses from OPSM. I know they might not be the cheapest but service and profession really matter. This time I went to macquarie st in the city and really enjoyed the experience.

Store LocationMacquarie Street CBD
Optical Retailers

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

AnnaSydney, NSW

OPSM doesn't take responsibility for faulty lenses

Store LocationOPSM broadway

Hi

As advised in our PM we have notified the regional manager to call you back again. Thanks and have a good day.

gerardoldman

gerardoldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superior customer service to Specsavers

Bendigo Marketplace
Better range and whilst more expensive than Spec:(Savers, there's a considerable difference in quality. Unlike their competition, OPSM will make sure you've got the right frames. Size matters!

Store LocationBendigo Marketplace

Victorasked

OPSM Retail Stores

How do I post a follow up to initial review?

Good Morning Victor

Hi Victor

Ashleigh S.

Ashleigh S.asked

OPSM

Hi I have just done my eye test in store and ordered my glasses on Tuesday on the receipt it says glasses expected to be in 18th to the 20th of March that is a very long wait just wanting to know is there a possibility of them coming sooner or will they be ready for collection between the dates on the receipt as I'm really needing my glasses

Good afternoon

Yes it will be between that time frame, usually 7-10 business days or can take longer if script is more tricky.

Kim

Kimasked

OPSM Retail Stores

Can you tell me why my history of purchases at opsm stores is not available to all stores? With COVID it is not as easy to visit previous stores. I was told yesterday that it could not be looked up.

Good Morning Kim

Thanks for your query I am sorry that the store was having difficulty accessing your purchase history from other stores, this is something our team are currently working in fixing at the moment. We will pass your feedback on and also follow up on when the central data base will be accessible again for our stores. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will definitely look at how we can make this easier in future for customers.

OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

Other Optical Retailers