OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (30)

Jane H.

Jane H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Store LocationBerwick, Victoria!
Ann Carter

Ann CarterPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

We had the most excellent service at OPSM Belmont, Vanessa, Aaron and staff so knowledgeable and helpful, very happy with our new glasses, thank you

Store LocationBelmont WA
Don’t have one

Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I purchased Valentino in Rundle Mall the service was first class from Marc, Charlie and the team and I love my new glasses !
Looking forward to my next visit !
Coral

Store LocationRundle Mall

Trac

Trac

OPSM Hallshead

Wonderful, knowledgeable staff at every point. Never tried to up sell me, in fact they said I didn’t really an option that I was considering so thanks for the honesty. Great with my 11 year old, had a broken leg at the time so brought a chair over for her and even adjusted the height to suit. Explained everything and answered all my questions. Gave me different cost options and what worked better with my private health. Over and above.

Store LocationHallshead WA

Just great service

In the midst of a Pandemic and far from home, one of our glasses lost a screw. OPSM were excellent in repairing it. So impressed I made an appointment to get new ones for myself. Excellent service all around.

Store LocationKippa Ring

LiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooo Happy!!!

This was my first visit to Opsm at Chermside.Within an hour I had chosen my new frames and had a eye test.
Picked up my new frames last Thursday. The script was spot on the first time .I couldn't believe it as I often need a retest every time I get new glasses .
I will be back and highly recommend Opsm.So much to choose from and the staff were great.Great experience.

Store LocationChermside Queensland

Your so welcome.
Thanks for acknowledging my review.
My first day back at work today and got lots of compliments on my new frames.

Mike G.

Mike G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer experience

I attended the Barkly Square (Brunswick) OPSM store today, and saw Jeremy Chan as my Optometrist. Highly recommend this Optometrist; he's extremely thorough and knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Store manager was also excellent, with so many helpful recommendations. Came away from the store experience feeling completely satisfied with my purchase, and really impressed by the level of customer service. Great work Jeremy and team! Mike G

Store LocationBarkly Square Store in Brunswick, Victoria
Jadam

JadamSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a store that understands customer service, best manager ever.

Store LocationNorthgate Hobart.

PMarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Top Quality Frames and Lenses

Store LocationOPSM North Lakes, Queensland
PMar

With pleasure. Will be definitely be back to OPSM North Lakes for my next pair of glasses next time. Thank you.

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

The girls at the sunnybank plaza store are so friendly and professional, I felt very comfortable.

I am totally satisfied. All 3 pairs of glasses are spot on perfect. I have a pair of glasses for driving. A pair for reading and a pair for driving

Store LocationSunnybank
Katherine

KatherineAU

Friendly, knowledgeable, giving staff with high quality service and products

I love going to opsm. The stores are bright and beautiful with lots of quality stock. The staff are Friendly, knowledgeable, and giving with high quality service. I also find the turn around on my orders faster. Plus the optometrist went over and above to give me extra info -can’t recommend them highly enough!

Store LocationChadstone
Patricia

PatriciaSydney, NSW

Little ones first eye test

I had the pleasure of taking both my children aged 6 and 4 to OPSM Liverpool. We had the pleasure of meeting with Shahib Samadi for an eye test. He was highly professional and comprehensive with his testing. He interacted beautifully with both my children making them feel very safe and comfortable during the examining. Highly recommend and will defiantly be going back for future testing.

Store LocationLiverpool
Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Speciality Optometrist

Having only just received a new pair of prescription glasses ( from an independent optometrist) I was experiencing ongoing balance and focus issues. I have a known vestibular problem which my usual Optometrist new about. The Neurological Physio I was seeing recommended the Optometrist at Kawana OPSM who was a Behavioural Optometrist ( post grad. Qualifications in ? Neuro Optometry. My eye exam was the most comprehensive I had ever had and included testing I have never had before. Result was he was able to put into my prescription elements that make things so much easier. He was able to describe the symptoms I was experiencing which validated my frustration.

Store LocationKawana

Amazing digital multifocals

I'm loving my 1st pair of (digital) multifocals - so easy to adjust to. My vision is crystal clear. No need to change glasses for driving and reading. Thanks to OPSM.

Store LocationWollongong NSW
Monica M

Monica MPerth, WA

Dr John Ly in Perth CBD

I was very impressed with the thorough eye check that Dr John Ly performed today. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and will definitely come back to book another appointment with him.

Store LocationWA

Jess E.

Jess E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and staff

Staff are always friendly and have best interest at heart. Their style range is large and good quality unlike other optical stores. Stores are always bright and clean. Their optometrists really know their stuff.

shaun

shaunPerth, WA

opsm maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!

opsm Maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!
asked Charlene to look at my eye due to loss of sight
detached retina,she wrote me a letter for royal Perth hospital and took some pictures
the staff have been very heplfull
thanks guys good service

Store Locationmaddington
Jane

Jane

Personalised customer service with Outstanding aftercare

I have been visiting OPSM at 233 Collins Street, VIC for a few years now. I have a difficult script and can not speak highly enough of this store for their end to end service. Having worn glasses for over 50 years I can vouch that the eye test is thorough. The staff listen to what style you are after and guide you to good choices to suit your script and lifestyle. I have returned to the store for frame adjustments after purchase and the manager and his staff are always more than happy to help to resolve any hiccups. I don't like having to choose new glasses due to my script which makes choices limited, however, at OPSM 233 Collins Street it is always a pleasure. Thank you.

Store Location233 Collins Street
happyrabbit

happyrabbit

Impressed with the Services at Top Ryde Shopping Centre NSW

Store LocationTop Ryde Shopping Centre
Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Exceptional service equals a very very happy customer!

Id like to say a special thanks to the team at OPSM Macquarie St in Sydney, most especially Rose and her exceptional customer service. She is always so helpful and provides a truly objective view - recommending frames I would not normally consider - I end up feeling fabulous with the new look! Thanks Rose, you are an absolute gem! I have followed Rose to the Macquarie St store - it has such a great vibe and gives you the time to look around at all the options. Although I have had to move to extended desk lenses, Rose makes the transition so easy! Thank you!!

Store LocationOPSM Macquarie Street, Sydney