Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Macquarie Street

My experiences with Macquarie Street store have been fantastic, good customer service, friendly & helpful staff, my consultant was Rose, she has fantastic customer service, approachable, totally recommend her to friends & family

Store LocationMacquarie Street.

Worst customer service

spent 10 minutes by myself there and they barely tried to help me! Just because I’m a young girl. They probably don’t care at all. Too bad, just lost a customer

Store LocationNear town hall
Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

OPSM Mt Ommaney, Ask for Nick!

I've dealt with OPSM Mt Ommaney (Brisbane) for at least 15 years. This time (my fault) I just didn't like what I had bought. Decided to take advantage of "30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee". Went to Mt Ommaney store, spoke to NICK about the style and size of glasses I would prefer. He brought 4 pair of glasses, and 1 was perfect. I upgraded and the increase in price was discounted. I was done in 20 minutes. NICK is switched on, right attitude and knows the products. Service went from what is usually Very good to Outstanding. My daughter came to look but bought from Spec Savers. It was a disaster. "Should have gone to OPSM".

Store LocationMount Ommaney, Brisbane.
Robyn

RobynWeetangera 2614, ACT

Very, very happy with OPSM !

From the moment I entered OPSM in Belconnen Mall, ACT, I was impressed by the store presentation, the genuine warmth of staff greeting and all subsequent processes of eyes testing (superb and warm professionalism), choosing frames etc. I have now been wearing my new spectacles for four days and am totally “over the moon” enjoying perfect vision and light, super-comfortable, stylish spectacles.
Thank you to all at OPSM, Belconnen, ACT!

Store LocationOPSM, Belconnen Mall, ACT

Dear Robyn,
Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out with this lovely feedback. We will pass this to the teams regional manager.
kindest regards

Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not use, company's service is poor

Service was very avg, then the smses started. Sent stop as described, still kept coming, cust service unhelpful and wanted me to reidentify, DOB, full name, etc, all to get them to stop harassing with smses trying to sell their products

JacqgSt Peters

Worst online experience ever.

Worst online experience I’ve ever had. Terrible customer service, automated subscription started again after I cancelled it. Yet they kept telling me I did it. Saw order automatically placed at midnight, emailed them at 1230pm yet three days later they sent package and charged me. package sent back, still no refund. Service emails rude, no one took responsibility. NEVER use this online service

Jacqg

Not sure what to discuss Jason. I wasted a week calling every day, replies from emails came 3 days later, no one ever knew the history of the problem and all the customer representatives were rude.

Jason C.OPSM

Traumatised, completely cheated, additional secret costs, bumped price when I looked away, lied about order time

Store LocationSpringwood, QLD
T P.
T P.

Please note: I originally submitted this open to mediation, got no response for 2 days, obviously OPSM doesn't care about customer aftercare once the customer's been sucked dry.

Totally useless

Don't waste your time going to OPSM Hoppers Crossing in the Werribee Plaza. They are hopeless. Specsavers in the same complex however are great. They have great service and prices and use the latest technology for a comprehensive eye test . And no, I don't have any vested interest, just going from my experience.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing, Pacific Werribee complex
HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Excellent service and advice

I've been visiting OPSM on Hay St in Perth several times over the last few weeks and I have experienced great customer service and assistance.

I went to OPSM to see the Optometrist there about managing an eye injury receive from playing tennis. I was looked after well and was surprised to discover that all my visits were to be bulk billed to Medicare.

The care and advice I've received there has seen me through to a complete recovery and I highly recommend the Hay St store and staff.

Store LocationHay St, Perth
Noon

NoonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

Visited for eye check yesterday. After testing I was informed I needed to pay $49 for an additional contact lens fitting. I asked for the script but was told I needed to try different scripts to get the right lens. She stated she only had the glasses script. I have never had this answer before and felt it was money grabbing to get me to buy lenses from them. OPSM price is double what I can pay on line. Then I asked if glaucoma test was ok. She told me l need to pay for this test but had told me earlier my pressure was on the high side of normal. This is rubbish OPSM. An eye test should include the Glaucoma test like at other places. Very disappointed at the money grabbing attitude/policies of OPSM.

Store LocationCamberwell

MPS Cap

MPS CapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Helpful

I got an eye test done - booked the appointment online which was super easy to do. The test was fast & answered all of my questions. Resulted in me needing to get glasses which the retail assistant was super helpful. Purchased & had them arrive within a week.

Store LocationNorth Lakes, QLD

Jim Bat

Jim BatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Terrible Customer Service

Sent out an order and charged me for it after I had cancelled my subscription. I no longer live in the country but they refused to refund me until I returned it to them. When I told them all of this, they said that they did try to cancel the order and I should be grateful that they tried as it is not company policy.

Ray M

Ray MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont use this company

Sam H

Sam HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made in China

Ordered and paid top dollar for multi-focals, only to be told there will be a delay because lenses come from China and currently trade borders are closed between them and America. Why not made in Australia considering the cost?

Ludsz

LudszGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knox City Service!

Store LocationOPSM Knox City, Melbourne

ShannylouisaPerth, WA

No script in my glasses.

I am furious. I had my eyes tested a few years ago which resulted in needing “reading” glasses. I have an issue with focusing and getting headaches from reading. I was still getting these bad headaches even after I had my glasses and looked into other possible issue. 3 years later I get my eyes checked at specsavers and they ask for the old pair of glasses, i am then told, that one side has no script and the other had the tiniest bit that wouldn’t make a difference. Why was I sold glasses with no script? Disgusting seeing as they cost around $300. I will never go back here or recommend to anyone.

Store LocationCarousel

Hi Jason,
I was contacted by Beck from the carousel store. She was extremely lovely and refunded me for the lenses. Thankyou

Adam B.

Adam B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy preview - I liked it

I like the images and technology running on the online store. I feel comfortable making a choice from the website alone. I live a fair way from the larger OPSM Hub's so its good to be able to shop the whole range.

Belle

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a review about OPSM online only

Delivery takes forever!!!!

Ordered contact lenses on the 20th and its still processing. Website say 3-7 working days. It's been a week and I badly need new ones. OPSM should clarify if its 3-7 processing days + delivery time or what... Also, the first time I ordered same thing happened except the lenses were defective. Had to send it back then re order again. Not happy at all.

Diana

Dianaasked

I have a pair of versace long distant tinted glasses only 8 months old and the rivet fell out of the arm. I took them to rockingham store and told assistant its a rivet not a screw. She said same thing and put in a screw with nail polish. Not the same. What chances of the screw falling out. Not happy as these are not a year old.

Naliasked

OPSM Retail Stores

I got my prescription multifocal glasses last week. The intermediate vision or the computer reading is not clear at any spot or level. In addition the computer screen appears concave. I returned my glasses and ordered a supreme lens which cost 200 dollars more. I’m not sure what will happen with that too. Why does the computer screen appear concave and why was the intermediate vision all blurred? Aren’t you making the lenses according to the prescription?
It cost me 1000 dollars with the frame and still I couldn’t see properly. I am waiting for the supreme level lenses now, but not sure about it too.
One of the staff explained to me that standard level lenses have less peripheral distortion compared to the supreme level lenses. Another optometrist told me the opposite. Which is correct ?
By the way your customer service is not very nice. They get easily offended when we ask questions to clarify.
Lastly how do you calculate the 30 days of warranty if my glasses take too long to be ready, as it may pass 30 days in the process of finally getting a proper pair of glasses which enables me to read.

Hello Nali

Thanks for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of your situation. We would have to lodge a case to higher management about your issue and have them contact you directly to resolve so can you please PM us your details (contact number) and which store you visited so we can get an investigation happening for you to resolve?

Kind Regards

Hello Jason,
How do I PM my contact number.
Thanks .

Hello Nali

Please send your details to this email customercare@opsm.com.au and just copy and paste the subject of this conversation. We will respond with your reference number and advise further from there.

Kind Regards

Alison C.asked

OPSM Retail Stores

Really disappointed that I tried to pre-book eye test appointments for my family at OPSM Cherrybrook whilst on a quick trip back to Sydney and told there is a maximum of 3 appointments in 1 day per family policy?! As we have 2 adults and 4 children we would have to visit the outlet twice over 2 separate days rather than get it all done in 1 day with pre-bookings?!!! I could understand this if there weren’t many booking slots available (shows 10-16 slots online in 1 day!) or no pre-booking of appointments but isn’t this why you have a booking system? Talk about making it difficult for 6 immediate customers just so you leave booking slots available for other potential customers IF they book when those slots may remain vacant for the rest of the day anyway! New policy servicing non-existent potential customers at the expense of REAL and immediate customers???

Good Afternoon Alison,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

We will ensure to escalate your experience through to Regional Management and . Can you please private message your contact details and Management will be in contact at the earliest opportunity?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Alison C.

Thanks for your response. Can your Regional Management email me per my email address? I have a week to get eye tests done but can only allocate 1 day, otherwise I will have to find another independent provider that can accommodate my whole family going forward due to this new OPSM policy on bookings that will not work for us.

Good Morning,

Can you please reply to our private message sent through, to confirm your contact details. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

OPSM Online Store