1.9

TeeCee

TeeCeePerth, WA

Bad communication

At first customer service was great.
Then my frames were shipped off for new lenses.
We were told they would be 7-10 days.
2 weeks later I called for an eta, and was told they sent them to the wrong place and would be an extra 7-10 days.
I called again 2 weeks later to be told that they lost my frames.
They told me to wait another 7-10 days as they had the get me new frames.
Not impressed that 7-10 days turned into 6 weeks!!
I have to wear my glasses all day everyday to be able to see.
Then when we collected the glasses, we were never offered a discount or an apology!
This is not acceptable.

Disgraceful. Took $200 and told to go to civil court if I want my glasses

Store LocationOPSM Rockingham WA

Jane

Jane

Personalised customer service with Outstanding aftercare

I have been visiting OPSM at 233 Collins Street, VIC for a few years now. I have a difficult script and can not speak highly enough of this store for their end to end service. Having worn glasses for over 50 years I can vouch that the eye test is thorough. The staff listen to what style you are after and guide you to good choices to suit your script and lifestyle. I have returned to the store for frame adjustments after purchase and the manager and his staff are always more than happy to help to resolve any hiccups. I don't like having to choose new glasses due to my script which makes choices limited, however, at OPSM 233 Collins Street it is always a pleasure. Thank you.

Store Location233 Collins Street

Polchie225Melbourne

Customer care never respond, product not arrive

Multiple emails sent to customer service since the 26th Dec with no reply. Customer service on the phone did not help and did not follow up and query. Product did not arrive.

Polchie225

Hi the order has been redirected and arrived. Just a lack of communication and response but all good as long as the order arrived.

Tamarra

Store LocationTop Ryde Shopping Centre
Rose

RoseCanberra 2600, ACT

OPSM Belconnen Canberra

Today when I walked up my one eye was very painful and I need to see the Optometrist right away. I went their early at 8am but the store still closed. I have waited for an hour to see the Optometrist which I trusted more. Sadly to say that the Optometrist told me she can't accommodate me because of other patience. I understand that, but the pain of my eye is hurting/killing me. Then I went to SPECSAVER in Canberra City - they are very busy too. But the Optometrist is very kind to accommodate me because of my pain. SPECSAVER in Canberra City were human they understand people needs very well. Thank you so much for rescuing my painful one eye. God bless your company and more power to you!

Store LocationI did not purchase just to check my one eye

Gay W

Gay WSydney, NSW

Crazy amount of reminders for a checkup....

Went to OPSM Macquarie, experience was good. But then the reminders started. Several SMS, emails started coming, and now letters in the post! All for a checkup!!! Have asked them to stop, but going by other reviews with people saying the same thing, they probably won't. It's utterly ridiculous to be hounded by OPSM demands. I'm sure if they could send the Police around, they would! If you go here, give them ONE form of contact only, don't hand over your email, phone number and address as they will abuse it.

Yang W.

Yang W.Sydney, NSW

ALWAYS BUY FROM OPSM

I always buy my glasses from OPSM. I know they might not be the cheapest but service and profession really matter. This time I went to macquarie st in the city and really enjoyed the experience.

Store LocationMacquarie Street CBD

AmcAustralian Capital Territory

Eye Glasses Still Not Right

Store LocationTuggeranong
Amc

Thank You for getting back to me. Since writing I have had some further checks of my prescription and they are going to try and get me a new script. I hope it works this time

Laboratories/service

Janine

JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy Jan

luna K.

luna K.

NO Customer Service

Ordered 2 boxes contact lenses, the parcel has been shipped without any tracking information. I want keep an eye on it since I will be on vacation soon. Called the customer service twice but no one answer the phone. Left a voice message no one call me back. Sent emails twice and no response at all. Sadly, I should read online reviews before making purchase. Don't order from OPSM online and do not waste your time and frustrate yourself.

margie.smith.77

margie.smith.77Hunter Region, NSW

Dilemma fixed - great service

Thank you to Rebecca @ OPSM Charlestown. RH arm broke off my expensive "Ralph" style multifocal glasses at work. Glasses were purchased < 12 months. Within few hours received SMS advising replacement frames ready. Very helpful & considerate to my needs.

Store LocationCharlestown
Jason C.OPSM

Hi Margie, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience in our Charlestown store. We will forward on your feedback to Management and the store.
Kind regards

Customer Support

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Exceptional service equals a very very happy customer!

Id like to say a special thanks to the team at OPSM Macquarie St in Sydney, most especially Rose and her exceptional customer service. She is always so helpful and provides a truly objective view - recommending frames I would not normally consider - I end up feeling fabulous with the new look! Thanks Rose, you are an absolute gem! I have followed Rose to the Macquarie St store - it has such a great vibe and gives you the time to look around at all the options. Although I have had to move to extended desk lenses, Rose makes the transition so easy! Thank you!!

Store LocationOPSM Macquarie Street, Sydney

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Bad after sales service.

Sat in store at a Charlestown NSW for nearly 15 minutes waiting to be served by one of three sales people that were up,at the rear of store just chatting to each other and no one else in store but me.When I got up to leave thats when I was asked if I needed help,a bit late I thought.Thus is when I offered the make salesman a bit of advice in looking after their customers as I had just spent nearly $800 on glasses last Thursday. The prescription sun glasses that I drive with were not good made me feel dizzy,but the other clear ones are fine.This is when I left without getting my issue resolved.OPSM is sad.

Store LocationCharlestown NSW

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what they used to be

I have always purchased my eyewear from OPSM. Spent thousands. Have always recommended them over the competition.. sorry but we have now broken up..
A few weeks ago and $580.00 later for new lenses i was presented with my updated glasses. I asked where the glass cleaning fluid was..i was told that i would have to purchase it..i don't want to deal with mean people..

Store LocationAltona Gate

Only on a secure forum

Maurren

MaurrenMelbourne

Worst customer service and online experience

Ordered contact lenses from Opsm a few times online , every time have had issues with their ordering from wrong lenses being sent , charging my credit card twice for one order , receiving stock that expires in a short time frame . Customer service a rude and d not want to correct any issues as that would require them loosing money !!!

ash archer

ash archerasked

Hi guys,

I purchased two pairs of prescription raybans at your Warwick store on the 04/01. As of today 07/02 I’ve noticed my sunglasses have already scratched on both lenses in two separate places. I’ve been ridiculously careful with them and I’m just wondering if they are supposed to come with some kind scratch resistance as they were something like $650 in total the majority of which was for the lenses? If I could take them but I’m outside of the 30 days.

Jason C.OPSM

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience.

Can you please private message your details so we escalate to Higher Management, who will reach out to you to discuss this further?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
OPSM Customer Support

Daniella Brito

Daniella Britoasked

OPSM

My glasses arm broke off where the bottom hinge is slightly bent and the screw fell out which I wasn’t able to find it so I’m wondering how much it costs to get it fixed at the store where I bought them if I don’t have warranty? These glasses are just a month from when I bought them.

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for contacting us. We recommend dropping into your local branch to have the glasses assessed first so they can advise you further steps. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,
Opsm customer support

Michelle C.

Michelle C.asked

OPSM Retail Stores

I felt being ripped off after doing eye test with OPSM Burwood. The optometrist has verbally confirmed with me that no charges on contact lens eye test before the test. However, I was told that I need to pay $49 on the test if I don't purchase contact lens from them. Surely Medicare covers the expenses of eye test on eligible patients every 2 years and I haven't done mine for nearly 4 years. Secondly, my retina test needs to be charged $60 but it is free elsewhere in other optometrists. Feel extremely disappointed with a deceitful service and would keen to escalate this issue to relevant authorities to sort this scam out.

Amc

Hi Michelle. I was simply putting in a product review. I am hoping to have my prescription reviewed and that it will rectify my situation.

Good Afternoon,

Can you please private message your details and we escalate to Higher Management, who will reach out to you to discuss this further.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

Other Optical Retailers