Simon DD

Simon DDSydney, NSW

Can't order prescription lenses for glasses online

This is mind-boggling. You can order frames from their website but you cant order prescription lenses with them. Beyond belief in 2020.

Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Wrong script - third family member - what’s going wrong

Three family members have had their eyes tested and their glasses are wrong scripts. My dads glasses had two different lenses in one pair. My other half’s new glasses are supposed to be stronger yet he can’t see distance with new script but can with old glasses with so called less strength. My sister had to go back three times and still here are wrong. Some staff don’t adjust or clean new glasses just say they are correct

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Wrong Script!!!

Sala

Sala

Questionable

regtheveg

regthevegNorth Queensland, QLD

Read product disclosure for insurance

Dave

Dave

Not happy

Customer for over 35 years and no complaints in the past
Recently supplied frames from another opsm
Store after having eye test and needing new script
A months wait and lots of excuses and still no glasses

Rod SkinnerHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

We had an eye test, told we would be bulk billed, had to pay $120 for scans, not told about the extra cost until we were leaving. Be aware of the hidden cost.

Rod Skinner

No no response from OPSM at this stage

Betty

BettyKimberley, WA

Worst service & smart alec's

Well I went back to the store to have my glasses adjusted yet again (over 6 visits now). Still not right. What is with people just lunging at your face & grabbing glasses off your face. Shoving them back on, way too close to your face (which hurts). Ignorant. Please use your words. Its bad enough you have no training. Just having a crack. No idea what your doing. I would not even give you a rating of Terrible, but there is no lower choice on your selection. Wonder why!

Customer

Great optometrist but poor customer service staff

Hi,
It was at OPSM Highpoint in Maribyrnong, Melbourne.

Mike G.

Mike G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer experience

I attended the Barkly Square (Brunswick) OPSM store today, and saw Jeremy Chan as my Optometrist. Highly recommend this Optometrist; he's extremely thorough and knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Store manager was also excellent, with so many helpful recommendations. Came away from the store experience feeling completely satisfied with my purchase, and really impressed by the level of customer service. Great work Jeremy and team! Mike G

customers

customersSydney, NSW

High end pricing with poor after sales service

Customer SupportOPSM

Lost longtime customer due to terrible customer service

Louise H.
Louise H.

I have no idea how to PM you and I have taken my business elsewhere and dont want to waste any more time, but I would encourage you to look into this with your team and decide if their service really meets your standards

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Lense pop out after 3months

Lense pop out after 3months very disappointed with frames ,glasses cost over $400 expected quality for that price ,worst part lense pop out while driving ,disappointed OPSM Ashfield very disappointed

Jadam

JadamSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a store that understands customer service, best manager ever.

Doonya

DoonyaLaunceston, TAS

lenses pop out the frame on nearly new glasses

lenses pop out the frame on nearly new glasses which I used for less than month only on weekends when I read books. I just put them gently on coffee table . I would not suggest anyone to buy glasses with no full frame.

I went to OPSM store really disappointed how bad fitting is but they just put new nylon tape around the lenses not willing to listen how unhappy I was .

don't buy Vogue VO4062B

Doonya
Launceston , Tasmania

Traumatic experience

Kate F.

Kate F.Perth, WA

Still waiting for a refund

I had to return my new pair of glasses as they did not fit and were too heavy because of my prescription strength. This is something I believe an experienced staff member should have foreseen and avoided. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a smaller frame as stock was limited because of covid. I therefore requested a refund. Whilst I was reimbursed I am still waiting for a refund to my health insurance and it has been 2 months. I have since purchased another pair at another optometrist but have been unable to claim through my health insurance because of the failure of head office to process the refund to my health insurance.

PMarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Top Quality Frames and Lenses

PMar

With pleasure. Will be definitely be back to OPSM North Lakes for my next pair of glasses next time. Thank you.

Olga

Still waiting for my glasses

OPSM Earlville staff absolutely disgusting

Didn’t ask who I was, didn’t check her bookings, didn’t care about anything I said. Wouldn’t let me explain why I was 17 mins late after a 2 hour drive (a nearby car accident) Gave me the worst attitude, then starting raising her voice and told me to shut up and leave the store. When I tried to talk she put her hands over her ears and walked off!

Tits
Tits

Absolutely not

Victorasked

OPSM Retail Stores

How do I post a follow up to initial review?

Good Morning Victor

Hi Victor

Ashleigh S.

Ashleigh S.asked

OPSM

Hi I have just done my eye test in store and ordered my glasses on Tuesday on the receipt it says glasses expected to be in 18th to the 20th of March that is a very long wait just wanting to know is there a possibility of them coming sooner or will they be ready for collection between the dates on the receipt as I'm really needing my glasses

Good afternoon

Yes it will be between that time frame, usually 7-10 business days or can take longer if script is more tricky.

Kim

Kimasked

OPSM Retail Stores

Can you tell me why my history of purchases at opsm stores is not available to all stores? With COVID it is not as easy to visit previous stores. I was told yesterday that it could not be looked up.

Good Morning Kim

Thanks for your query I am sorry that the store was having difficulty accessing your purchase history from other stores, this is something our team are currently working in fixing at the moment. We will pass your feedback on and also follow up on when the central data base will be accessible again for our stores. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will definitely look at how we can make this easier in future for customers.

OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

Other Optical Retailers