Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (155)

Not Happy
Not HappyVictoria

Zero Customer Service

The front office person on duty today has zero customer service abilities and talks to you like you are some sort of moron.
Stay clear of this branch.

Store LocationElsternwick
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OPSM Chadstone

I had the misfortune of damaging my glasses last Sunday morning, fortunately, when I called OPSM Chadstone, I was very lucky to have Kay taking my call. Although we were in COVID lockdown, Kay was experienced enough to understand that my glasses are essential to my daily life. I explained the type of frames I liked and she was good enough to arrange an essential appointment with the optometrist.
By the time I got to the store for my appointment that afternoon, Kay had 5 or 6 pairs of glasses Ready for me to compare. Within 45 minutes, I was tested, chose frames and on my way.
Thank you very much, Kay.
Awesome service.

Store LocationChadstone
BettyKimberley, WA

bad fitting

Store LocationBROOME

Avoid Norwood OPSM

Poor staff training - I've never encountered staff who are clueless about how to fit new frames and offered little advice on how to use multifocals. They were also clueless on how to use their own computer system so confusion reigned over the final amount owing.
Just spent over a $1000 on designer multi-focal spectacles that sit awkwardly on the face when all they need to do is adjust the nose-pads and arms of the frame to optimise my vision and comfort. Ridiculous.

Store LocationNorwood SA

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Condescending and passive aggressive.

Store LocationToowong, QLD
Glenn w.
Glenn w.

No Customer Service and No Product

I called the Roselands store to look into purchasing Men's Rimless high range Multifocal glasses. Was asked why do i want glasses. I was also told the store doesn't accept anyone to come into store at all. Doesn't have Rimless men's glasses at the store anyway. Apparently company policy is "See no customers" I would have happily got a negative covid test and am fully vaccinated. Seeing as you don't want to deal with customers then i will happily go to Specsavers. At least they will sell me something. I am 57 and have to change prescription every 2 years. Will remember this and never use them from now on.

Store LocationRoselands
Leia R.
Leia R.Perth, WA

Absolutely disgraceful! Avoid at all costs!

The way I was spoken to yesterday by a gentleman at the Clarkson, WA store has left me feeling sick to my stomach. I haven’t received a call to collect my order so I called to chase it up. I was told they didn’t have an order on record for me. I was confused but just politely asked if I could order again and I was told that because they have to keep sending orders of mine back I’d have to pay upfront. I told him that I hadn’t received a call from them which was why I was following up and he said that the store ALWAYS calls the customers. I rely on these lens to drive, work etc…and to be told that I was lying was too much!

Store LocationClarkson, WA
GeorgiaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Poor customer experience

Store LocationCanberra Centre, ACT
Georgia

I have clicked on the Customer Support (OPSM) button above and sent you an email so you can contact me. Kind regards.

Georgia

Thank you. After your intervention I picked up a complimentary spectacle case from OPSM on the weekend. The service was friendlier too. All good.

Sonya Harris
Sonya HarrisDarwin

OPSM Rocky - Fantastic!

Bec from OPSM in Rockhampton was a gem, knowledgeable and patient whilst I tried on a range of different glasses, she even advised me what glasses were suitable for my face. Extremely happy with the service.

Store LocationRockhampton, QLD

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Excellent service from the staff and Optometrist at OPSM Rockhampton. Thank you.

Staff and the Optometrist at Rockhampton gave excellent service to my wife and I today, 10/07/2021. They were excellent with fitting of new glasses and cleaning and straightening of our existing glasses.

Store LocationRockhampton Queensland
Kimmyj
KimmyjSydney, NSW

Poor service

Had my prescription glasses less than 2 years. I've had to return to have screws tightened several times by store staff. Cracks have now appeared on my lenses obviously stress from repeatedly being tightened by opsm. Mangers solution.. "do u have a spare pair.. These need new lenses" I expressed that the only adjustments to the screws were by OPSM Port Macquarie. Manager [Name Removed]. These pics taken straight after Michael cleaned them yest.. Still dirty. Not good enough.

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Emily
Emily

Absolutely done after too many chances.

lmax2021
lmax2021South East Queensland, QLD

Great store at Mango Hill (Northlakes)

Great store at Mango Hill (Northlakes)! i got my new glasses from them. my first pair i got from their toowoomba store were terrible, this new pair, perfect. they were quick, and efficient, and treated me very well, helped me adjust my glasses to my face, and made sure i was seeing OK before leaving the store. happy customer.

Great product and service

I recently visited OPSM Rundle Mall and purchased a new Oliver Peoples frame with multi focal lenses. The new frame and lenses recommended by Mark are the best I’ve ever worn and I’m am so impressed with the knowledge and service. I would highly recommend visiting this store to anyone. Couldn’t be happier!!
Grace

Store LocationRundle Mall SA
Customer SupportOPSM

Customer service was BAD!!!

There is no after service in OPSM Parramatta. Stuff was so mean tome when I asked to fix the frame didn't help me at all.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
Jenny

Thank you for the comment. My contact email address is muzyka331@gmail.com.