Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (120)

Chenny
ChennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT SHOP AT OPSM GLEN WAVERLEY MELBOURNE

Awful in store and follow up service - North Sydney

Alacoque Welsh
Alacoque Welsh

Have my doubts about OPSM

Have been with OPSM for a number of years. Had an eye test about 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for my new glasses. Guess they come from China? Also waiting for other tests but ‘machine is broken’ which seems to happen all the time. Still not fixed but I can go to other store? Give them the benefit of the doubt but it is getting beyond a joke. Can go to Bali and get new glasses within a few days.

Tabitha S.Pilbara, WA

Fine scratches in a pattern appeared within days

Good morning, thank you for your response. My contact number is 0437271778

Customer SupportOPSM

Thank you for providing that, we have lodged a case to management with reference no. 2912235 and you will be contacted within 2 business days to discuss. Thanks and have a good day.

BritxPerth, WA

Rip off

Visited Baldivis Opsm for my regular check. The test found I didn't need a new prescription but still pressured me into buying a pair of glasses as they were "free" on my health insurance. I asked if my previous expensive eye scan had changed, he said no idea as we don't have the scan it was last when someone else took over the practice.

0405 053 098

Customer SupportOPSM

A case has been lodged with reference no. 2912262 and you will be contacted within 2 business days to discuss. Thank you and have a good afternoon.

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Unreliable

Could not order contacts on line as their website is always down and was told it could take more than 3 weeks to receive my contacts if i placed an order through my local store. In the meantime How am i suppose to see? Not Happy

Poor service From TTP store

Had a 1130 am appointment for a HR license eye test , when I phoned for the appointment I told the person on the phone it was for a HR license eye test , when I arrived at appointment I was told I had only a 30 min appointment and would have to come back another time for the rest which as I work away is not at all useful to me so now will have to phone around and also phone sa license to defer and have more time so thanks for nothing OPSM tea tree plaza will never use you again

No I want nothing more to do with OPSM

Stewart A.
Stewart A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why book when walk-ins are the priority

I made an appointment to have my main eyeglasses examined where in one lens the transition glass was turning white. The warranty was honoured without issue, so I give OPSM full marks on that score.

However, in this day of Victorian stringency I was amazed that two walk-ins had priority over my booking. Normally, I wouldn't comment on this, but with the Victorian government so paranoid about COVIC-19 infections I feel I must. I had COVICSafe running, but did others in the store?

dee
deeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After a double length wait, bent versace arrive wth?!?!?

Waiting double time for glasses, ok... I sucked that up

But opening them upon getting home to see they are bent

Cummon... I spent over $500 on this and also bought two other pair at the same time (still awaiting delivery)

Great eye Dr,

crap opsm manufacturers!!!!!

Shopgirl
ShopgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive prices with subscription but ultra unreliable with deliveries

Bent my Frames to abnormal proportions

I purchased a $750 pair of glasses from OPSM just over a year ago (Feb 2019). The Frames since purchased have warped terribly so i went in to have them re-aligned 2 weeks ago(Chermside Shop). They are now a lot worst with the arms bent to outrageous proportions, to the extent that they are no longer wearable let alone usable. Obviously they cannot repair/undo their work (bending) and should simply replace my frames. I am returning to their shop again today and will update my comments after my visit....stay tuned!

Customer SupportOPSM

Expensive, low quality scratched glasses

I purchased a pair of glasses from OPSM in November 2019. Four months later the lens are completely covered in scratches! Including a couple of wide scratches where it looks like the slightly coloured lens coating is coming off. At a cost of $609 I think this is completely unacceptable. I treat my glasses well and know that this is not related to poor treatment or general wear and tear. My previous glasses (not from OPSM) are now 3 years old and don't have any scratches on them! I think OPSM must be using materials or lens coatings that are not at all scratch resistant? I'm so disappointed! I wish I'd seen the similar reviews here prior to shopping at OPSM.

Yvonne B
Yvonne BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Four mistakes / 8 weeks for a simple lens

Vince
VinceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outrageous price and zero service

Today I went to OPSM store on Rundle Mall to get a quote on lenses. one young lady quoted me nearly $1000 for a pair of lenses only. it is utterly outrageous.

even worse, I did an eye test in Dec 19 at this store and took me nearly an hour. The staff forgot to store the reading prescription on the system. now I have to do another eye test.

I will never go to OPSM again. they simply want to rip off customers.

Didn’t recieve my contacts

Didn’t recieve my contacts, OPSM say it’s my fault and won’t give me my money back over $100. I’m new to the country and an awful first experience. Will never use them again!!

hcshen
hcshenCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst customer service experience

Michelle B.
Michelle B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Bad service

After several pairs of glasses have just had the worst customer experience at OPSM Cairns Central. Went to collect new glasses and they were wrong, I was seeing double vision. Was explained that someone had entered the wrong data but how can I trust their eye test and service now?
Decided to cancel the order, but instead of being refunded my $200 deposit have been charged another $200.
So am out of pocket $400 and no glasses.

TeeCee
TeeCeePerth, WA

Bad communication

At first customer service was great.
Then my frames were shipped off for new lenses.
We were told they would be 7-10 days.
2 weeks later I called for an eta, and was told they sent them to the wrong place and would be an extra 7-10 days.
I called again 2 weeks later to be told that they lost my frames.
They told me to wait another 7-10 days as they had the get me new frames.
Not impressed that 7-10 days turned into 6 weeks!!
I have to wear my glasses all day everyday to be able to see.
Then when we collected the glasses, we were never offered a discount or an apology!
This is not acceptable.

Very unprofessional customer service

Rose
RoseCanberra 2600, ACT

OPSM Belconnen Canberra

Today when I walked up my one eye was very painful and I need to see the Optometrist right away. I went their early at 8am but the store still closed. I have waited for an hour to see the Optometrist which I trusted more. Sadly to say that the Optometrist told me she can't accommodate me because of other patience. I understand that, but the pain of my eye is hurting/killing me. Then I went to SPECSAVER in Canberra City - they are very busy too. But the Optometrist is very kind to accommodate me because of my pain. SPECSAVER in Canberra City were human they understand people needs very well. Thank you so much for rescuing my painful one eye. God bless your company and more power to you!

AmcAustralian Capital Territory

Eye Glasses Still Not Right

Amc

Thank You for getting back to me. Since writing I have had some further checks of my prescription and they are going to try and get me a new script. I hope it works this time

Janine
JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy Jan

luna K.
luna K.

NO Customer Service

Ordered 2 boxes contact lenses, the parcel has been shipped without any tracking information. I want keep an eye on it since I will be on vacation soon. Called the customer service twice but no one answer the phone. Left a voice message no one call me back. Sent emails twice and no response at all. Sadly, I should read online reviews before making purchase. Don't order from OPSM online and do not waste your time and frustrate yourself.

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Bad after sales service.

Sat in store at a Charlestown NSW for nearly 15 minutes waiting to be served by one of three sales people that were up,at the rear of store just chatting to each other and no one else in store but me.When I got up to leave thats when I was asked if I needed help,a bit late I thought.Thus is when I offered the make salesman a bit of advice in looking after their customers as I had just spent nearly $800 on glasses last Thursday. The prescription sun glasses that I drive with were not good made me feel dizzy,but the other clear ones are fine.This is when I left without getting my issue resolved.OPSM is sad.

Other Optical Retailers