Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (122)

luna K.
luna K.

NO Customer Service

Ordered 2 boxes contact lenses, the parcel has been shipped without any tracking information. I want keep an eye on it since I will be on vacation soon. Called the customer service twice but no one answer the phone. Left a voice message no one call me back. Sent emails twice and no response at all. Sadly, I should read online reviews before making purchase. Don't order from OPSM online and do not waste your time and frustrate yourself.

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Bad after sales service.

Sat in store at a Charlestown NSW for nearly 15 minutes waiting to be served by one of three sales people that were up,at the rear of store just chatting to each other and no one else in store but me.When I got up to leave thats when I was asked if I needed help,a bit late I thought.Thus is when I offered the make salesman a bit of advice in looking after their customers as I had just spent nearly $800 on glasses last Thursday. The prescription sun glasses that I drive with were not good made me feel dizzy,but the other clear ones are fine.This is when I left without getting my issue resolved.OPSM is sad.

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what they used to be

I have always purchased my eyewear from OPSM. Spent thousands. Have always recommended them over the competition.. sorry but we have now broken up..
A few weeks ago and $580.00 later for new lenses i was presented with my updated glasses. I asked where the glass cleaning fluid was..i was told that i would have to purchase it..i don't want to deal with mean people..

Only on a secure forum

swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use OPSM Eye Hub for Ortho-K

swissie74

Received a message that OPSM would be in touch within 2 business days....that was 3.5 weeks ago

dean d.
dean d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ripped off

Had blurry vision. Went and got checked. $500 later got glasses. Gave me drops for dry eyes $8. Got home put in drops. Didn't need the glasses. Been 3 years.

not recommendSydney, NSW

No hope from them

I ordered my prescripton safety glasses on 17-10-2019 and was told will let me know the time to pick up around 2 weeks time. Unitl this week I still did not hear any news from them. I have contacted their staff 3 times this week (8-11-2019) and none of them can confirm the time for picking up my safety glasses. According to our company's safety requirement I need to do work with this safety glasses otherwise I will be forced to leave the work. I really not recommend OPSM especially Hornsby store.

not recommend

Jason, can I have email address I can contact you ? Still not having any news from the ladys in Hornsby store. All my workmate order form other OPSM store already got their glasses a week before. But they order their glasses later than me a week.

Bob
BobMelbourne

No service

Purchased glasses in Pakenham Vic had a problem received no service head office wont return emails impossible to contact.
If you need glasses and want service give OPSM a big miss.

mcdCharlestown

They've ruined my frames... Twice!

I purchased frames and lenses and had them fitted. Upon closer inspection they'd bent the frame so out of shape they couldn't be fixed and were replaced under warranty (after taking them back 4 times over a 2 week period and having to make a formal complaint). Last week I had them tightened by OPSM and they have gone completely out of shape again to the point where things are now slightly blurry. I'm sick and tired of taking them back. When I think of OPSM I think of complete and utter incompetence. I will not shop there again and will definitely not recommend them to anyone either. Basically I'm left with frames that OPSM cant shape properly or correctly.

Gallacksey
GallackseyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad Experience

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Don't use OPSM if you need to see

Melinda
MelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Rip Off

Went to the Westfield Coomera OPSM store, had a eye test with a very nice optometrist and then was taken out to the store to find frames...was asked to then pay $1200 for 2 pair of glasses including a 15% discount and I was asked if I could pay a 50% deposit..
This is totally ridiculous ...went a few stores away to Specsavers and ended up paying $391 for 2 pairs of glasses which to me is far more reasonable...
Will never go to OPSM again, avoid them at all costs....

burty1109
burty1109South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Rip Off

Went to Helensvale OPSM, had a test and then was asked to pay over $1200 for 2 pairs of glasses.
This is abuse of their market domination charging $1200 for something that would cost less than $100 to manufacture.. Avoid OPSM and go elsewhere, and pay less.

Helena
HelenaWestern Australia

Good quality but bad service

DangalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No no to OPSM Melbourne central

Hi Jason,
Sure would be happy to send feedback to higher management. Contact details: email: dangal@whitman.edu

Dayrak A.
Dayrak A.

The worst experience I have ever had.

Sourpuss81
Sourpuss81Perth, WA

They don't examine 4 year olds.

Nali
NaliSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless. Southland store.

Terrible customer service. Opinionated personal remarks made innapropriate conversation couldn't be bothered attitude rude incompetent over priced arrogant poor follow up skills they ignore you. Will never go there again.

Pam F
Pam F

Worst Service Ever

Roger

Rude customer service and deceiving staff

Purchased a $660 dollars worth one eyeglasses but gave us a plastic lenses which has never been explained prior to purchase. Rodvina , customer staff from Bourke st branch was so rude dealing with us today. Had to pay extra $100 dollars to get the right lense we want.
Beware customer dealing with Bourke st branch.

You can contact me
0422410814 or
Email : rods69.santos@gmil.com

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Roger. Thank you for providing your contact details. I have logged your feedback and sent this to management who will contact you within 2 business days. Your case number is 2350067. Regards Customer Support

Mariya P
Mariya PSydney

Traumatic Experience

0% Customer Service

Been in the Werribee Plaza Hoppers Crossing store twice in the last 2 weeks to look at new frames. First time it was minimum 10mins before anyone acknowledged me even with no other customers in store and when they did approach me they sounded like they couldn't be bothered. Didnt think much just thinking end of day tired or drained which is understandable. Went in today to actually purchase frames again no other customers in store and the same again this time i was quite annoyed. Walked out really frustrated. I even tried to make eye contact to no avail. Never too step foot back in there again.

Don't order online!!!!

Never order online. Stupidly I have multiple time and they keep stuffing up delivery address. invoice address correct yet it's delivered to the wrong address. blaming me or toll everytime

Worst customer service

spent 10 minutes by myself there and they barely tried to help me! Just because I’m a young girl. They probably don’t care at all. Too bad, just lost a customer

Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not use, company's service is poor

Service was very avg, then the smses started. Sent stop as described, still kept coming, cust service unhelpful and wanted me to reidentify, DOB, full name, etc, all to get them to stop harassing with smses trying to sell their products

Other Optical Retailers