Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (120)

Totally useless

Don't waste your time going to OPSM Hoppers Crossing in the Werribee Plaza. They are hopeless. Specsavers in the same complex however are great. They have great service and prices and use the latest technology for a comprehensive eye test . And no, I don't have any vested interest, just going from my experience.

Noon
NoonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

Visited for eye check yesterday. After testing I was informed I needed to pay $49 for an additional contact lens fitting. I asked for the script but was told I needed to try different scripts to get the right lens. She stated she only had the glasses script. I have never had this answer before and felt it was money grabbing to get me to buy lenses from them. OPSM price is double what I can pay on line. Then I asked if glaucoma test was ok. She told me l need to pay for this test but had told me earlier my pressure was on the high side of normal. This is rubbish OPSM. An eye test should include the Glaucoma test like at other places. Very disappointed at the money grabbing attitude/policies of OPSM.

Jim Bat
Jim BatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Sam H
Sam HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made in China

Ordered and paid top dollar for multi-focals, only to be told there will be a delay because lenses come from China and currently trade borders are closed between them and America. Why not made in Australia considering the cost?

Ludsz
LudszGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knox City Service!

ShannylouisaPerth, WA

No script in my glasses.

I am furious. I had my eyes tested a few years ago which resulted in needing “reading” glasses. I have an issue with focusing and getting headaches from reading. I was still getting these bad headaches even after I had my glasses and looked into other possible issue. 3 years later I get my eyes checked at specsavers and they ask for the old pair of glasses, i am then told, that one side has no script and the other had the tiniest bit that wouldn’t make a difference. Why was I sold glasses with no script? Disgusting seeing as they cost around $300. I will never go back here or recommend to anyone.

Hi Jason,
I was contacted by Beck from the carousel store. She was extremely lovely and refunded me for the lenses. Thankyou

Belle
BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a review about OPSM online only

Delivery takes forever!!!!

Ordered contact lenses on the 20th and its still processing. Website say 3-7 working days. It's been a week and I badly need new ones. OPSM should clarify if its 3-7 processing days + delivery time or what... Also, the first time I ordered same thing happened except the lenses were defective. Had to send it back then re order again. Not happy at all.

Oscar B
Oscar BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement glasses get easily scratched

• +1Thumbnail

Naomi R
Naomi R

Awful delivery experience, never again.

Unfortunately the prices OPSM offer for contact lenses are very competitive and reasonable. However after 3 chances and having incredibly awful delivery experiences with their choice of courier Toll Priority, I won't be placing an order with OPSM ever again.

Floki
FlokiPerth, WA

OPSM Spearwood Pure Garbage

OPSM Store Spearwood!!! Do not go there!!! Worst customer service and such a liars!!! Promised my mum to fix sunglasses and never did!!! Do not ever go there if could Give it 0 Stars i gladly would !!!

TonyRichardson
TonyRichardsonSydney, NSW

OPSM Wont give me the contact lenses I wear, but I can order them online and just did

fangarang
fangarang

So much more expensive than anywhere else

More than double the price of competitors but you don’t get double the value. Won’t be going back. For some reason you also get less back on your health fund as well.

BCB
BCBSydney, NSW

OPSM Hurstville- don't bother!

Annette K
Annette KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible choice of courier, no standards of customer service at all

Their choice of courier, Toll, is possibly the WORST courier in Australia. Despite having reception in my building, they have "attempted delivery" twice now and "failed". I have not had any delivery issues with other couriers like AusPost or StarTrack, and the only other option Toll has is for you to pick up the parcel yourself at their depot at Brisbane Airport. Ridiculous. I ran into the same delivery problem with Toll even at my old address, when someone was home. Contacted OPSM for help but gotten no help or response at all from them.

Never making another order with OPSM ever again if they can't fix their customer service team and delivery issues.

Damian
Damian Perth, WA

I can't seem to get off any list

I had a poor experience with OPSM and decided never to go back. And despite this no matter how many times I've tried to get off mailing list, emailing list and sms list I still keep getting contacted. It's pretty irritating

BeaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't go there

I cannot live without my glasses and when I came to the shop after 1 year because the coating came off, I had the rudest response possible. Won't come back.

March 17th 2019 Update: Waiting for call as promised rate 0

Still waiting for your phone call. Please can you let the OPSM shop at Seaford know that I do not want anymore reminders and so does not want my husband

Bea

Thank you for your reply. The OSM shop is in Seaford I certainly arrciate a call to explain why I have no more trust in OPSM. My hone number is 0419176751. Looking forward to your call.

KN264785
KN264785Perth, WA

Dont expect too much

Having spent $320.00 to fit lenses to my existing frames, having waited nearly three weeks my glasses finally arrived. Yes they were fine and were duly handed to me in a snap lock bag.
I had the apparent audacity to ask for a glasses case where i was quickly told OPSM do not supply glass cases.
Oh well, no problem just popped next door to Specsavers where i was provided a case for $5.00
Thanks OPSM!