Listing monitored by OPSM

Zero customer service

Worst customer service . Didn’t receive the contact lenses which placed 2 weeks ago. Called the customer service a few times for refund but to no avail . When I placed the order online , I clearly request leave the contact lenses at the mail box without signature . But toll left the card and ask me to collect at the toll depot which located an hour drive from my home . I was home all day when toll arrive , they didn’t check if someone home and just leave the card . Request to redeliver the the next day , initially the agreed but after that they said they miss the delivery . OPSM said will sort it out and call me back. It has been nearly a week, no communication from OPSM. Bad service .

Customer SupportOPSM

Expensive, low quality scratched glasses

I purchased a pair of glasses from OPSM in November 2019. Four months later the lens are completely covered in scratches! Including a couple of wide scratches where it looks like the slightly coloured lens coating is coming off. At a cost of $609 I think this is completely unacceptable. I treat my glasses well and know that this is not related to poor treatment or general wear and tear. My previous glasses (not from OPSM) are now 3 years old and don't have any scratches on them! I think OPSM must be using materials or lens coatings that are not at all scratch resistant? I'm so disappointed! I wish I'd seen the similar reviews here prior to shopping at OPSM.

Yvonne B
Yvonne BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Four mistakes / 8 weeks for a simple lens

Vince
VinceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outrageous price and zero service

Today I went to OPSM store on Rundle Mall to get a quote on lenses. one young lady quoted me nearly $1000 for a pair of lenses only. it is utterly outrageous.

even worse, I did an eye test in Dec 19 at this store and took me nearly an hour. The staff forgot to store the reading prescription on the system. now I have to do another eye test.

I will never go to OPSM again. they simply want to rip off customers.

StephF

Bad website as unable to order online, store only, no good for rural customers

Going on 2 years now and can't always make the 3 hour trip to town to order and pick up or wait for them to answer the phone in Mackay, as online system wont load me and in store can't help at all. Going back to Specsavers, streamlined, professional and better pricing. Specsavers you can order online once you have your prescription.

message sent

Didn’t recieve my contacts

Didn’t recieve my contacts, OPSM say it’s my fault and won’t give me my money back over $100. I’m new to the country and an awful first experience. Will never use them again!!

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Miranda store need negative stars!

hcshen
hcshenCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst customer service experience

Michelle B.
Michelle B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Bad service

After several pairs of glasses have just had the worst customer experience at OPSM Cairns Central. Went to collect new glasses and they were wrong, I was seeing double vision. Was explained that someone had entered the wrong data but how can I trust their eye test and service now?
Decided to cancel the order, but instead of being refunded my $200 deposit have been charged another $200.
So am out of pocket $400 and no glasses.

Anna Bruno
Anna BrunoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could give them no stars I would

TeeCee
TeeCeePerth, WA

Bad communication

At first customer service was great.
Then my frames were shipped off for new lenses.
We were told they would be 7-10 days.
2 weeks later I called for an eta, and was told they sent them to the wrong place and would be an extra 7-10 days.
I called again 2 weeks later to be told that they lost my frames.
They told me to wait another 7-10 days as they had the get me new frames.
Not impressed that 7-10 days turned into 6 weeks!!
I have to wear my glasses all day everyday to be able to see.
Then when we collected the glasses, we were never offered a discount or an apology!
This is not acceptable.

Customer care as useful as Mr Clippy in Microsoft Word

Rose
RoseCanberra 2600, ACT

OPSM Belconnen Canberra

Today when I walked up my one eye was very painful and I need to see the Optometrist right away. I went their early at 8am but the store still closed. I have waited for an hour to see the Optometrist which I trusted more. Sadly to say that the Optometrist told me she can't accommodate me because of other patience. I understand that, but the pain of my eye is hurting/killing me. Then I went to SPECSAVER in Canberra City - they are very busy too. But the Optometrist is very kind to accommodate me because of my pain. SPECSAVER in Canberra City were human they understand people needs very well. Thank you so much for rescuing my painful one eye. God bless your company and more power to you!

Gay W
Gay WSydney, NSW

Crazy amount of reminders for a checkup....

Went to OPSM Macquarie, experience was good. But then the reminders started. Several SMS, emails started coming, and now letters in the post! All for a checkup!!! Have asked them to stop, but going by other reviews with people saying the same thing, they probably won't. It's utterly ridiculous to be hounded by OPSM demands. I'm sure if they could send the Police around, they would! If you go here, give them ONE form of contact only, don't hand over your email, phone number and address as they will abuse it.

AmcAustralian Capital Territory

Eye Glasses Still Not Right

Amc

Thank You for getting back to me. Since writing I have had some further checks of my prescription and they are going to try and get me a new script. I hope it works this time

Laboratories/service

Janine
JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy Jan

luna K.
luna K.

NO Customer Service

Ordered 2 boxes contact lenses, the parcel has been shipped without any tracking information. I want keep an eye on it since I will be on vacation soon. Called the customer service twice but no one answer the phone. Left a voice message no one call me back. Sent emails twice and no response at all. Sadly, I should read online reviews before making purchase. Don't order from OPSM online and do not waste your time and frustrate yourself.

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Bad after sales service.

Sat in store at a Charlestown NSW for nearly 15 minutes waiting to be served by one of three sales people that were up,at the rear of store just chatting to each other and no one else in store but me.When I got up to leave thats when I was asked if I needed help,a bit late I thought.Thus is when I offered the make salesman a bit of advice in looking after their customers as I had just spent nearly $800 on glasses last Thursday. The prescription sun glasses that I drive with were not good made me feel dizzy,but the other clear ones are fine.This is when I left without getting my issue resolved.OPSM is sad.

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what they used to be

I have always purchased my eyewear from OPSM. Spent thousands. Have always recommended them over the competition.. sorry but we have now broken up..
A few weeks ago and $580.00 later for new lenses i was presented with my updated glasses. I asked where the glass cleaning fluid was..i was told that i would have to purchase it..i don't want to deal with mean people..

Only on a secure forum

Maurren
MaurrenMelbourne

Worst customer service and online experience

Ordered contact lenses from Opsm a few times online , every time have had issues with their ordering from wrong lenses being sent , charging my credit card twice for one order , receiving stock that expires in a short time frame . Customer service a rude and d not want to correct any issues as that would require them loosing money !!!

swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use OPSM Eye Hub for Ortho-K

swissie74

Received a message that OPSM would be in touch within 2 business days....that was 3.5 weeks ago