Emily
Emily

Absolutely done after too many chances.

Customer service was BAD!!!

There is no after service in OPSM Parramatta. Stuff was so mean tome when I asked to fix the frame didn't help me at all.

Jenny

Thank you for the comment. My contact email address is muzyka331@gmail.com.

Spannerman
SpannermanSydney, NSW

Rip off

Promotion offering 20% of contact lenses is a complete rip off. Even with the 20% discount they are more expensive than every other provider! They then try and entice you with a subscription discount (still more expensive than 90% of providers) but the discount is not applicable to this price. Another prime example of an Australian company ripping off its customers.

just m.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not helpful, money hungry for poor quality.

Talked me out of bifocals, bought two pair of glasses, one for close up, one for long vision. Worst glasses I have ever owned. I never remember to take both pair with me, often stuck with not being able to read. Plastic lenses, attract all the dust and dirt in the atmosphere, very hard to keep clean, scratch easily. Went back to ask about the bifocals and told it would be another $230 for them. Not helpful, money hungry for poor quality.

Lee F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not recommended!! Do not buy Oakley

Ok

Terrible service.

Contact Lens

I've been with OPSM for a very long time and I recently for the very first time ordered my contact lens online (all these days I did over the store). When completing the order it suggested 3-5 business days but when checking your online store no status update, always reads 'progressing'. So made a phone call to find out and found that it is 7-10 business days and not 2-5 days. Very misleading. Moreover, the person over the phone was keen to cancel the order, with no consideration or acceptance of misleading info posted online.

Luna
Luna Tasmania

Good choice of product but terrible customer service

I decided to give OPSM a go after many years of dealing with another major retailer as OPSM offer higher end brand glasses. Happy with my glasses however the customer service was awful. For the huge price the glasses cost me, I won't be going back again. Treated like rubbish, staff have no interest in their customers.

Poor Online System and Lack of Interest in Optometry

I recently ordered contacts online. The online system will let you place an order and bill you without you entering all the details they claim to need. If you forget to enter the prescription date expiry say why not give an instant error like every other website so you can fix it there and then? OPSM happily let you finish the incorrect order, take your money and then don't supply the goods until you resolve the issue a couple of days later.

When the contacts arrived OPSM didn't bother to label which is left and right. OPSM is an optical health care provider, not amazon books.

Put these things together and you see where OPSM's priorities sit.

VictorSydney, NSW

Dishonourable behaviour

vlewis93@gmail.com

Customer SupportOPSM

Thank you, Victor! We have sent you an email to follow up with your feedback,

Kind regards,
The OPSM Team

Terrible service and overall experience

OPSM made a mistake with order, failed to communicate, tried to hike up cost due to their mistake and had overall terrible service and poor communication about the order, WOULDN'T RECOMMEND
Side note attended different store and will had poor service

Store LocationAdelaide
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
chrissy
chrissyPerth, WA

Bad Customer Service

Waited 30mins in store whilst consultant was serving another person in store. Optometrist came out with a customer and asked consultant to help him choose glasses and we were not acknowledged at all or asked if we needed help! Very poor customer service.

JeffreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Racist staff

Jeffrey

Are you asking me to share my private contact here?

Customer SupportOPSM

Worst customer experience I've ever had

Had been a long-standing OPSM customer but was recently treated very poorly in the Southland (VIC) retail store that resulted in me having to travel interstate without my contact lenses. The attitude and service level was the worst I have ever experienced. IT systems and record keeping appear to be very poor. Avoid at all costs!

mario 1968Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Third time lucky

Had eye test , picked frames
1 being readers
1 being every day wearing
After 2 weeks go in for fitting , my every day wear of glasses has the wrong script
Wait another 1 1/2 weeks pick glasses up , they have a defect in the glass.
The store assistant ( Mary) tells me third time lucky, apologies things happen?
Just spent $1000 dollars on a very disappointing experience , and a very crude response by the staff.
Definitely would not recommend as a lack of training and professionalism by OPSM