Listing monitored by OPSM

Dmaifred
DmaifredWheatbelt, WA

Please stop bombarding my physical mail box and email

I'm tired of receiving so much marketing and reminder junk in both my physical mail box and via email etc. I sent a letter to their customer service email from the OPSM site and I got an autoreply saying the email(customer.care@luxottica.com.au) is no longer used. Argh. From mail box to recycle bin (if its even recyclable being so glossy).

I've sent some email to the customer care but their is no clear way to remove myself from the physical marketing.

grantss
grantssAU

Atrocious customer service

PRASANNA
PRASANNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chadstone store -Shop assistant assisting with adjusting glasses

I went to Chadstone store on 19/11/21 and the shop assistant was extremely professional and fixed my glasses perfectly. Thank-you-so-much.

Albert F.
Albert F.Sydney, NSW

Worst quality

Store is well stocked, staff quiet pushy to sell. Quality is the worst I have ever seen in glasses,
Cost over $600 a pair, even with purchasing a warranty plan, they refused to honor it despite having two Optometrists views as to bad quality

Don’t shop online at OPSM

OPSM is the worst company to deal with regarding returns. Save yourself some hassle and never buy from their online site. I’ve spent 2months trying to find where to send my online return as my order did not come with a return postage stamp as they said it would and all the people that I have talked to apparently don’t know where they get sent.
I’d apparent once they have your money they no longer care to help you. Don’t ever shop from them online!

john  reijerse
john reijerseGippsland, VIC

opsm service

i went to traralgon opsm shop on my electric scooter there i had a ingrowing eyeless i was told come back next day i been with them for 2 years bought contact lenses off them ; i went to spec saver waited 10 minutes and pulled the eyeless out .so much for opsm for emergence

Adam
AdamPerth, WA

Had a terrible experience

Had a unpleasant experience with the staff working on the w.a armadale opms store, the lady was very grumpy and unwilling to help.

Store LocationPerth Armadale
Michael L
Michael LSydney, NSW

Terrible online service and customer care

I have ordered and paid online for 6 boxes (90 lenses per box) contact lenses on 10/10/2021. Only received 5 boxes and am still awaiting for one box. It has been a month, many emails and phone call, still no response from OPSM.
Only see OPSM customer care in this review site and ignore customer direct email and phone call. People should avoid buying their products online.

Riley
RileySydney, NSW

Plumpton Store

Honestly one of the best stores I’ve been to.

I’m a first time glasses wearer my lens and frames with all the additional cost were $600! and my sisters were only $200, we weren’t ready to pay $800 for glasses because it’s literally a month away from XMAS, the employees used their friends and family discount and using HCF we got it down to $500 for both pairs, absolutely amazing people. Thank you plumpton!

Great Customer Service & Eye Wear

Helen greeted us on arrival & took us through the many different eye glasses & costs. Our Optometrist was Georgia who explained every step of the test. Both were professional, courteous & friendly. Highly recommend OPSM Parramatta.

Stanislav B.
Stanislav B.

Limited inconvinient online service.

Online service is very limited and inconvinient. Unable to make an order for child as the service only has my details and there is no way to enter another person's datails. Phone support unavailable during normal hours. Prices are ok and delivery is fast, if you can work out how to place an order, but this is not how you do service in 2021. very disappointing.

Fran Best
Fran BestSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ignored

I found the male who works at my local OPSM very rude & despite telling him I would not return OPSM still is sending me reminders to attend

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Refused to send me a receipt

Ordered my glasses online and paid in full. Glasses were delievered without my receipt. I asked for it to be sent to me and each request I make is completely ignored and I dont know why. I have called them multiple times and emailed them multiple times and they also still ignore me. Its been more than two months since my order. Customer service is appalling. Ive been lied too each time I get a reply. I wont be shopping there ever again.

Bafflingly bad - defective glasses, customer service that could not be worse

Felicia
FeliciaHobart, TAS

Don't waste your money or time

I've been going through OPSM to get contacts for the last 13 years, since covid I have been using the online store and am still waiting for contacts that i ordered in July. I contacted them for an update via the phone over a month ago as have literally been wearing my last set of contacts since this time and the lady was so rude and dismissive, she cut me off half way through explaining what had happened and wasn't helpful at all, i've tried to call them multiple times and email them multiple times with no reply. I will NEVER use this service again and would never recommend anyone use the online service. Such a disappointment as many of the stores have great staff.