Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (158)

Ann Carter
Ann CarterPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

We had the most excellent service at OPSM Belmont, Vanessa, Aaron and staff so knowledgeable and helpful, very happy with our new glasses, thank you

Store LocationBelmont WA
VictorSydney, NSW

Dishonourable behaviour

Store LocationWestfield, Chatswood, NSW

vlewis93@gmail.com

Customer SupportOPSM

Thank you, Victor! We have sent you an email to follow up with your feedback,

Kind regards,
The OPSM Team

Terrible service and overall experience

OPSM made a mistake with order, failed to communicate, tried to hike up cost due to their mistake and had overall terrible service and poor communication about the order, WOULDN'T RECOMMEND
Side note attended different store and will had poor service

Store LocationAdelaide
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
chrissy
chrissyPerth, WA

Bad Customer Service

Waited 30mins in store whilst consultant was serving another person in store. Optometrist came out with a customer and asked consultant to help him choose glasses and we were not acknowledged at all or asked if we needed help! Very poor customer service.

Store LocationKarrinyup, WA

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Worst customer experience I've ever had

Had been a long-standing OPSM customer but was recently treated very poorly in the Southland (VIC) retail store that resulted in me having to travel interstate without my contact lenses. The attitude and service level was the worst I have ever experienced. IT systems and record keeping appear to be very poor. Avoid at all costs!

Store LocationSouthland Victoria
Don’t have one
Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I purchased Valentino in Rundle Mall the service was first class from Marc, Charlie and the team and I love my new glasses !
Looking forward to my next visit !
Coral

Store LocationRundle Mall
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service was excellent. Product was terrible

Great service and friendly staff.
My first time in 30 years of wearing glasses I had to buy plastic lenses since they no longer make glass.
The new plastic lenses have lasted me Just over 1year and they need replacing.
I have never had a set of lenses last less than 3years before.
For people who don't work in an office environment, I would not recommend plastic lenses. There are still some places that sell glass. It's cheaper in the long term.

Store LocationElizabeth SA
Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not very happy...

Store LocationSouth Morang
Trac
Trac

OPSM Hallshead

Wonderful, knowledgeable staff at every point. Never tried to up sell me, in fact they said I didn’t really an option that I was considering so thanks for the honesty. Great with my 11 year old, had a broken leg at the time so brought a chair over for her and even adjusted the height to suit. Explained everything and answered all my questions. Gave me different cost options and what worked better with my private health. Over and above.

Store LocationHallshead WA

Poor Customer Support

Store LocationGeorge Street, Sydney
Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could rate zero stars I would!

Store LocationKippa Ring and Toombul QLD
Brice
BriceSydney, NSW

They could be the best if they changed the delivery courier..

I used to subscribe my contact lens for nearly a year but it was never delivered on time.
They were delay a month in average.

I emailed if they could change the courier partner but they did not want.
So I just canceled the subscription.

What a shame that they lose customer by their stubborn system and worst business partner.

Concerned
ConcernedSydney

Once they grab your money THEY DON'T CARE!

I was tested and prescribed 2 plastic lenses for my own frames.The price was $880. After waiting over a month, I tried them on, and I mentioned that I could not see clearly at a distance. They replied that I "needed to get used to them". I could also see strange blue halos around straight lines. I wore them for over 2.5 weeks, and nothing changed. I returned to speak to optometrist. He tried to tell me that my eyes had changed and it was not his fault. All he could offer me another pair of lenses at half price.
This was the 1st time I had tried OPSM and I will never use them again.

Store LocationTuggerah
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

What a joke

Went into the local Warnbro store . Optometrist came out yelling and saying “no more customers” . Told by the lady at the counter best to just cancel you appointment . No chance to reschedule, just more time for me to leave the store . Left feedback online and still no response . Never going back again

Store LocationWarnbro WA

Just great service

In the midst of a Pandemic and far from home, one of our glasses lost a screw. OPSM were excellent in repairing it. So impressed I made an appointment to get new ones for myself. Excellent service all around.

Store LocationKippa Ring
KTc
KTcPerth, WA

Mansplaining

Store LocationPerth City Hay Street Mall
LiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooo Happy!!!

This was my first visit to Opsm at Chermside.Within an hour I had chosen my new frames and had a eye test.
Picked up my new frames last Thursday. The script was spot on the first time .I couldn't believe it as I often need a retest every time I get new glasses .
I will be back and highly recommend Opsm.So much to choose from and the staff were great.Great experience.

Store LocationChermside Queensland

Your so welcome.
Thanks for acknowledging my review.
My first day back at work today and got lots of compliments on my new frames.

silvie888
silvie888Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I'd read the reviews here before making the appointment

Store LocationFrankston

Good Service but Greedy organisation

I have been with OPSM for 15+year and we spend $1000 every year. Their glasses come in protective cases taht make them bulky and unpractical. In the old days OPSM would add value by providing a more useful $2 soft case or a cloth bag etc. Now days not the case, NO more freebies with your glasses like the old days. Great product and service and you pay the price, but stop being so frugal and Greedy OPSM, does everything always need to be about profit?

Store LocationCity, altona and watergardens
David S

I guess that was not our experience, I was advised by your staff they no longer carry additional accessories and to to go to the local $2 shop and try there.

HNNSydney, NSW

Their customer service is terrible.

I have been with OPSM for years and order my contact lenses through OPSM online. My recent purchase at 12 December hadn’t arrived yet, the first time they sent it to WA instead of NSW and they shipped it again but not arrived yet and no one answers my emails and when I call they forward me to toll services which seems have lost the track of my purchase. I’ve been out of my contacts for a while and no one seems caring about this in OPSM online. If you can’t trust your delivery service, you lose the trust of your customers!

Sunglass H.OPSM
HNN

3643856RPL, I have been on the phone with your customer service and nothing still happening!

WillyeckerslikePerth, WA

Three months of severe headaches and SPAM

I went to get my yearly prescription glasses and I had my eye test as usual and got the results (It was a casual/replacement optition) I got my new glasses and a week or so later had headaches start, I never knew what was causing it. I got my prescription and work paid for safety glasses for me. After a few months of headaches I visited the doctors and then another optitian. It turns out I had totally the wrong prescription. Took it on the chin $$$ Now they spam me, click unsubscribe and they keep coming. type stop on the texts it says I am unsubscribed only to receive more. One customer who will never ever revisit.

Store LocationBaldivis

Poor experience at OPSM Balmain

Extremely disappointing experience here with my family. We thought we would give OPSM a go; we normally go to a different optometrist in the area.

We won't be coming back. The optometrist we saw, [name removed] was extremely unprofessional.

Store LocationBalmain
Zora
ZoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

rude staff

very rude, lazy, staff, cant explain how they can be so not interested in their job. Today I went there, willing to spend, very likely $1000, but after that rude attitude, decided to walk out. With the excellent service at Costco, wondering what are they thinking. Rude, rude, rude!

Store LocationEpping, Melbourne
daz
daz

cranbourne opsm bad service and wow

opsm cranbourne run quickly away if u can they tried to charge me normal readinf glasses rayban didnt want them $427 short distance read glasses couldnt wait to get out of there total rip off Specsavers much cheaper and has more glasses and customer service much better wonder why no one inside there much opsm u need to stop trying to over charge a customer plus u optomistrist he just a idiot saying what he said in the room to me opsm dont go unless u want u money in your pocket empty

Elle S.
Elle S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service.

At Bondi junction.
Today while im in a consultation another member of staff was been pressured by another customer on two occasion she proceeded to bang on the door to hurry up. This is not very professional as my optometrist was testing my eyes. We were interrupted twice due to this. I felt that we were rushed. Later on when i was choosing my glasses the same member staff pressurizing me to hurry up and made decision on frames. Once again caused me more stress by her action.
How ever My husband was happy with the other member of staff. My husband had already paid for himself but for me i won’t be back due to this staff member. Her name is “ MIA”

Other Optical Retailers