Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (158)

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Little ones first eye test

I had the pleasure of taking both my children aged 6 and 4 to OPSM Liverpool. We had the pleasure of meeting with Shahib Samadi for an eye test. He was highly professional and comprehensive with his testing. He interacted beautifully with both my children making them feel very safe and comfortable during the examining. Highly recommend and will defiantly be going back for future testing.

Poor service From TTP store

Had a 1130 am appointment for a HR license eye test , when I phoned for the appointment I told the person on the phone it was for a HR license eye test , when I arrived at appointment I was told I had only a 30 min appointment and would have to come back another time for the rest which as I work away is not at all useful to me so now will have to phone around and also phone sa license to defer and have more time so thanks for nothing OPSM tea tree plaza will never use you again

No I want nothing more to do with OPSM

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Speciality Optometrist

Having only just received a new pair of prescription glasses ( from an independent optometrist) I was experiencing ongoing balance and focus issues. I have a known vestibular problem which my usual Optometrist new about. The Neurological Physio I was seeing recommended the Optometrist at Kawana OPSM who was a Behavioural Optometrist ( post grad. Qualifications in ? Neuro Optometry. My eye exam was the most comprehensive I had ever had and included testing I have never had before. Result was he was able to put into my prescription elements that make things so much easier. He was able to describe the symptoms I was experiencing which validated my frustration.

Amazing digital multifocals

I'm loving my 1st pair of (digital) multifocals - so easy to adjust to. My vision is crystal clear. No need to change glasses for driving and reading. Thanks to OPSM.

Stewart A.
Stewart A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why book when walk-ins are the priority

I made an appointment to have my main eyeglasses examined where in one lens the transition glass was turning white. The warranty was honoured without issue, so I give OPSM full marks on that score.

However, in this day of Victorian stringency I was amazed that two walk-ins had priority over my booking. Normally, I wouldn't comment on this, but with the Victorian government so paranoid about COVIC-19 infections I feel I must. I had COVICSafe running, but did others in the store?

dee
deeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After a double length wait, bent versace arrive wth?!?!?

Waiting double time for glasses, ok... I sucked that up

But opening them upon getting home to see they are bent

Cummon... I spent over $500 on this and also bought two other pair at the same time (still awaiting delivery)

Great eye Dr,

crap opsm manufacturers!!!!!

Monica M
Monica MPerth, WA

Dr John Ly in Perth CBD

I was very impressed with the thorough eye check that Dr John Ly performed today. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and will definitely come back to book another appointment with him.

Shopgirl
ShopgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive prices with subscription but ultra unreliable with deliveries

Jess E.
Jess E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and staff

Staff are always friendly and have best interest at heart. Their style range is large and good quality unlike other optical stores. Stores are always bright and clean. Their optometrists really know their stuff.

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Bent my Frames to abnormal proportions

I purchased a $750 pair of glasses from OPSM just over a year ago (Feb 2019). The Frames since purchased have warped terribly so i went in to have them re-aligned 2 weeks ago(Chermside Shop). They are now a lot worst with the arms bent to outrageous proportions, to the extent that they are no longer wearable let alone usable. Obviously they cannot repair/undo their work (bending) and should simply replace my frames. I am returning to their shop again today and will update my comments after my visit....stay tuned!

Customer SupportOPSM

Expensive, low quality scratched glasses

I purchased a pair of glasses from OPSM in November 2019. Four months later the lens are completely covered in scratches! Including a couple of wide scratches where it looks like the slightly coloured lens coating is coming off. At a cost of $609 I think this is completely unacceptable. I treat my glasses well and know that this is not related to poor treatment or general wear and tear. My previous glasses (not from OPSM) are now 3 years old and don't have any scratches on them! I think OPSM must be using materials or lens coatings that are not at all scratch resistant? I'm so disappointed! I wish I'd seen the similar reviews here prior to shopping at OPSM.

Yvonne B
Yvonne BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Four mistakes / 8 weeks for a simple lens

Vince
VinceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outrageous price and zero service

Today I went to OPSM store on Rundle Mall to get a quote on lenses. one young lady quoted me nearly $1000 for a pair of lenses only. it is utterly outrageous.

even worse, I did an eye test in Dec 19 at this store and took me nearly an hour. The staff forgot to store the reading prescription on the system. now I have to do another eye test.

I will never go to OPSM again. they simply want to rip off customers.

Didn’t recieve my contacts

Didn’t recieve my contacts, OPSM say it’s my fault and won’t give me my money back over $100. I’m new to the country and an awful first experience. Will never use them again!!

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

opsm maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!

opsm Maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!
asked Charlene to look at my eye due to loss of sight
detached retina,she wrote me a letter for royal Perth hospital and took some pictures
the staff have been very heplfull
thanks guys good service

hcshen
hcshenCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst customer service experience

Michelle B.
Michelle B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Bad service

After several pairs of glasses have just had the worst customer experience at OPSM Cairns Central. Went to collect new glasses and they were wrong, I was seeing double vision. Was explained that someone had entered the wrong data but how can I trust their eye test and service now?
Decided to cancel the order, but instead of being refunded my $200 deposit have been charged another $200.
So am out of pocket $400 and no glasses.

TeeCee
TeeCeePerth, WA

Bad communication

At first customer service was great.
Then my frames were shipped off for new lenses.
We were told they would be 7-10 days.
2 weeks later I called for an eta, and was told they sent them to the wrong place and would be an extra 7-10 days.
I called again 2 weeks later to be told that they lost my frames.
They told me to wait another 7-10 days as they had the get me new frames.
Not impressed that 7-10 days turned into 6 weeks!!
I have to wear my glasses all day everyday to be able to see.
Then when we collected the glasses, we were never offered a discount or an apology!
This is not acceptable.

TraceyPerth, WA

Disgraceful. Took $200 and told to go to civil court if I want my glasses

Jane
Jane

Personalised customer service with Outstanding aftercare

I have been visiting OPSM at 233 Collins Street, VIC for a few years now. I have a difficult script and can not speak highly enough of this store for their end to end service. Having worn glasses for over 50 years I can vouch that the eye test is thorough. The staff listen to what style you are after and guide you to good choices to suit your script and lifestyle. I have returned to the store for frame adjustments after purchase and the manager and his staff are always more than happy to help to resolve any hiccups. I don't like having to choose new glasses due to my script which makes choices limited, however, at OPSM 233 Collins Street it is always a pleasure. Thank you.

Tamarra

Impressed with the Services at Top Ryde Shopping Centre NSW

Rose
RoseCanberra 2600, ACT

OPSM Belconnen Canberra

Today when I walked up my one eye was very painful and I need to see the Optometrist right away. I went their early at 8am but the store still closed. I have waited for an hour to see the Optometrist which I trusted more. Sadly to say that the Optometrist told me she can't accommodate me because of other patience. I understand that, but the pain of my eye is hurting/killing me. Then I went to SPECSAVER in Canberra City - they are very busy too. But the Optometrist is very kind to accommodate me because of my pain. SPECSAVER in Canberra City were human they understand people needs very well. Thank you so much for rescuing my painful one eye. God bless your company and more power to you!

AmcAustralian Capital Territory

Eye Glasses Still Not Right

Amc

Thank You for getting back to me. Since writing I have had some further checks of my prescription and they are going to try and get me a new script. I hope it works this time

Janine