Listing monitored by OPSM

Doonya
DoonyaLaunceston, TAS

lenses pop out the frame on nearly new glasses

lenses pop out the frame on nearly new glasses which I used for less than month only on weekends when I read books. I just put them gently on coffee table . I would not suggest anyone to buy glasses with no full frame.

I went to OPSM store really disappointed how bad fitting is but they just put new nylon tape around the lenses not willing to listen how unhappy I was .

don't buy Vogue VO4062B

Doonya
Launceston , Tasmania

Traumatic experience

Kate F.
Kate F.Perth, WA

Still waiting for a refund

I had to return my new pair of glasses as they did not fit and were too heavy because of my prescription strength. This is something I believe an experienced staff member should have foreseen and avoided. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a smaller frame as stock was limited because of covid. I therefore requested a refund. Whilst I was reimbursed I am still waiting for a refund to my health insurance and it has been 2 months. I have since purchased another pair at another optometrist but have been unable to claim through my health insurance because of the failure of head office to process the refund to my health insurance.

PMarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Top Quality Frames and Lenses

PMar

With pleasure. Will be definitely be back to OPSM North Lakes for my next pair of glasses next time. Thank you.

Olga

Still waiting for my glasses

OPSM Earlville staff absolutely disgusting

Didn’t ask who I was, didn’t check her bookings, didn’t care about anything I said. Wouldn’t let me explain why I was 17 mins late after a 2 hour drive (a nearby car accident) Gave me the worst attitude, then starting raising her voice and told me to shut up and leave the store. When I tried to talk she put her hands over her ears and walked off!

Tits
Tits

Absolutely not

Gerald H.
Gerald H.Perth, WA

Decent service, poor product recommendations

GaelPerth, WA

Dubious product quality

Michael L.
Michael L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid OPSM, bunch of scammers!

I'd rather buy a 200$ glasses and donate 350$ to charity instead of buying another OPSM glasses. It was downright awful as i was new to Australia and didn't know the general pricing of glasses.

Chenny
ChennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT SHOP AT OPSM GLEN WAVERLEY MELBOURNE

Laurie
Laurie

The girls at the sunnybank plaza store are so friendly and professional, I felt very comfortable.

I am totally satisfied. All 3 pairs of glasses are spot on perfect. I have a pair of glasses for driving. A pair for reading and a pair for driving

Katherine
KatherineAU

Friendly, knowledgeable, giving staff with high quality service and products

I love going to opsm. The stores are bright and beautiful with lots of quality stock. The staff are Friendly, knowledgeable, and giving with high quality service. I also find the turn around on my orders faster. Plus the optometrist went over and above to give me extra info -can’t recommend them highly enough!

nivicome
nivicomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratched lenses

My last two pair of glasses from OPSM became scratched and I was at a loss to understand the cause of the scratches. I still do not understand why they become scratched in a short period of time however, I must commend OPSM on their customer service. On each occasion they have replaced the lenses and the store manager at Tweed Mall was particularly helpful.

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy

OPSM brunswick Glasses keep on slipping down my face was told I could not exchange because I have exchange 3 times already. Not happy will never shop at Opsm again. Ps for those who think I change them because I didn’t like them not the case each pair keep on slipping down my face.

Christine

I am beyond angry all she gave me was nose pads to fix the problem.

Dees
DeesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I went into the OPSM store at mill park plenty valley. Which I just came from the Specsavers store. Wow totally 2 different experiences. Specsavers didn’t let me browse due to covid 19 etc and were extremely rude. However OPSM let me browse as much as I wanted and he was happy to sanatize the glasses after I tried them on. I walked out with a pair of glasses. Definitely always going back to OPSM, never going back to Specsavers.

Awful in store and follow up service - North Sydney

Alacoque Welsh
Alacoque Welsh

Have my doubts about OPSM

Have been with OPSM for a number of years. Had an eye test about 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for my new glasses. Guess they come from China? Also waiting for other tests but ‘machine is broken’ which seems to happen all the time. Still not fixed but I can go to other store? Give them the benefit of the doubt but it is getting beyond a joke. Can go to Bali and get new glasses within a few days.

Tabitha S.Pilbara, WA

Fine scratches in a pattern appeared within days

Good morning, thank you for your response. My contact number is 0437271778

Customer SupportOPSM

Thank you for providing that, we have lodged a case to management with reference no. 2912235 and you will be contacted within 2 business days to discuss. Thanks and have a good day.

BritxPerth, WA

Rip off

Visited Baldivis Opsm for my regular check. The test found I didn't need a new prescription but still pressured me into buying a pair of glasses as they were "free" on my health insurance. I asked if my previous expensive eye scan had changed, he said no idea as we don't have the scan it was last when someone else took over the practice.

0405 053 098

Customer SupportOPSM

A case has been lodged with reference no. 2912262 and you will be contacted within 2 business days to discuss. Thank you and have a good afternoon.

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Unreliable

Could not order contacts on line as their website is always down and was told it could take more than 3 weeks to receive my contacts if i placed an order through my local store. In the meantime How am i suppose to see? Not Happy

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Little ones first eye test

I had the pleasure of taking both my children aged 6 and 4 to OPSM Liverpool. We had the pleasure of meeting with Shahib Samadi for an eye test. He was highly professional and comprehensive with his testing. He interacted beautifully with both my children making them feel very safe and comfortable during the examining. Highly recommend and will defiantly be going back for future testing.

Poor service From TTP store

Had a 1130 am appointment for a HR license eye test , when I phoned for the appointment I told the person on the phone it was for a HR license eye test , when I arrived at appointment I was told I had only a 30 min appointment and would have to come back another time for the rest which as I work away is not at all useful to me so now will have to phone around and also phone sa license to defer and have more time so thanks for nothing OPSM tea tree plaza will never use you again

No I want nothing more to do with OPSM

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Speciality Optometrist

Having only just received a new pair of prescription glasses ( from an independent optometrist) I was experiencing ongoing balance and focus issues. I have a known vestibular problem which my usual Optometrist new about. The Neurological Physio I was seeing recommended the Optometrist at Kawana OPSM who was a Behavioural Optometrist ( post grad. Qualifications in ? Neuro Optometry. My eye exam was the most comprehensive I had ever had and included testing I have never had before. Result was he was able to put into my prescription elements that make things so much easier. He was able to describe the symptoms I was experiencing which validated my frustration.

Ray
RayIllawarra, NSW

More money for less!

I don’t understand why it’s $112 for the anti reflection coating when most other optometrists do it for $50-$60.
Also got charged $30 for some eye scan without being asked if I wanted it, even though I said I only wanted a normal bulk billed eye test.
The staff are a bit hostile too, they make you feel like if you don’t have heaps of money to spend on glasses then don’t bother coming here.
I’ll be taking my prescription elsewhere.

Amazing digital multifocals

I'm loving my 1st pair of (digital) multifocals - so easy to adjust to. My vision is crystal clear. No need to change glasses for driving and reading. Thanks to OPSM.

Other Optical Retailers