Listing monitored by OPSM

VictorSydney, NSW

Dishonourable behaviour

vlewis93@gmail.com

Customer SupportOPSM

Thank you, Victor! We have sent you an email to follow up with your feedback,

Kind regards,
The OPSM Team

Terrible service and overall experience

OPSM made a mistake with order, failed to communicate, tried to hike up cost due to their mistake and had overall terrible service and poor communication about the order, WOULDN'T RECOMMEND
Side note attended different store and will had poor service

Store LocationAdelaide
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
chrissy
chrissyPerth, WA

Bad Customer Service

Waited 30mins in store whilst consultant was serving another person in store. Optometrist came out with a customer and asked consultant to help him choose glasses and we were not acknowledged at all or asked if we needed help! Very poor customer service.

JeffreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Racist staff

Jeffrey

Are you asking me to share my private contact here?

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Worst customer experience I've ever had

Had been a long-standing OPSM customer but was recently treated very poorly in the Southland (VIC) retail store that resulted in me having to travel interstate without my contact lenses. The attitude and service level was the worst I have ever experienced. IT systems and record keeping appear to be very poor. Avoid at all costs!

Don’t have one
Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I purchased Valentino in Rundle Mall the service was first class from Marc, Charlie and the team and I love my new glasses !
Looking forward to my next visit !
Coral

mario 1968Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Third time lucky

Had eye test , picked frames
1 being readers
1 being every day wearing
After 2 weeks go in for fitting , my every day wear of glasses has the wrong script
Wait another 1 1/2 weeks pick glasses up , they have a defect in the glass.
The store assistant ( Mary) tells me third time lucky, apologies things happen?
Just spent $1000 dollars on a very disappointing experience , and a very crude response by the staff.
Definitely would not recommend as a lack of training and professionalism by OPSM

Trac
Trac

OPSM Hallshead

Wonderful, knowledgeable staff at every point. Never tried to up sell me, in fact they said I didn’t really an option that I was considering so thanks for the honesty. Great with my 11 year old, had a broken leg at the time so brought a chair over for her and even adjusted the height to suit. Explained everything and answered all my questions. Gave me different cost options and what worked better with my private health. Over and above.

Poor Customer Support

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could rate zero stars I would!

Brice
BriceSydney, NSW

They could be the best if they changed the delivery courier..

I used to subscribe my contact lens for nearly a year but it was never delivered on time.
They were delay a month in average.

I emailed if they could change the courier partner but they did not want.
So I just canceled the subscription.

What a shame that they lose customer by their stubborn system and worst business partner.

Concerned
ConcernedSydney

Once they grab your money THEY DON'T CARE!

I was tested and prescribed 2 plastic lenses for my own frames.The price was $880. After waiting over a month, I tried them on, and I mentioned that I could not see clearly at a distance. They replied that I "needed to get used to them". I could also see strange blue halos around straight lines. I wore them for over 2.5 weeks, and nothing changed. I returned to speak to optometrist. He tried to tell me that my eyes had changed and it was not his fault. All he could offer me another pair of lenses at half price.
This was the 1st time I had tried OPSM and I will never use them again.

Marco
MarcoVictoria

Rang the Customer Service line & was told the regional manger will contact me in 2 days & yet have not received a call.

They will not return scratched lenses that I believe were not scratched by me that are only two weeks old.

Jamie W.
Jamie W.

What a joke

Went into the local Warnbro store . Optometrist came out yelling and saying “no more customers” . Told by the lady at the counter best to just cancel you appointment . No chance to reschedule, just more time for me to leave the store . Left feedback online and still no response . Never going back again

Vineesh
VineeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only for Rich people

Just great service

In the midst of a Pandemic and far from home, one of our glasses lost a screw. OPSM were excellent in repairing it. So impressed I made an appointment to get new ones for myself. Excellent service all around.

KTc
KTcPerth, WA

Mansplaining

LiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooo Happy!!!

This was my first visit to Opsm at Chermside.Within an hour I had chosen my new frames and had a eye test.
Picked up my new frames last Thursday. The script was spot on the first time .I couldn't believe it as I often need a retest every time I get new glasses .
I will be back and highly recommend Opsm.So much to choose from and the staff were great.Great experience.

Your so welcome.
Thanks for acknowledging my review.
My first day back at work today and got lots of compliments on my new frames.

No lens replacement/repair available for Ray Ban Sunglasses

I purchased a pair of Ray Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses on 30/11/2020 from the Bowral Branch. Unfortunately I dropped them last week and cracked one of the lenses. On returning to the store I was first asked if I had purchased insurance, which I had not. The store assistant then told me that OPSM stores did not offer replacement lenses, but he would try to help me out. In the end my only choice was to buy a new pair, or prescription lenses at double the price.
I was not informed of this at the time of purchase. This is surely unacceptable for a product with a rrp of over $200. Also OPSM and the manufacturers of Ray Ban apparently have the same parent company, Luxottica.

Store LocationBowral NSW
Kurt
Kurt
Customer SupportOPSM

Hey Kurt - Yes, absolutely take them into your local OPSM store and the team will be able to insert them in the frames for you. Sorry again for the inconvenience. I'm so glad you managed to source some replacements!

silvie888
silvie888Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I'd read the reviews here before making the appointment

HNNSydney, NSW

Their customer service is terrible.

I have been with OPSM for years and order my contact lenses through OPSM online. My recent purchase at 12 December hadn’t arrived yet, the first time they sent it to WA instead of NSW and they shipped it again but not arrived yet and no one answers my emails and when I call they forward me to toll services which seems have lost the track of my purchase. I’ve been out of my contacts for a while and no one seems caring about this in OPSM online. If you can’t trust your delivery service, you lose the trust of your customers!

Sunglass H.OPSM
HNN

3643856RPL, I have been on the phone with your customer service and nothing still happening!

WillyeckerslikePerth, WA

Three months of severe headaches and SPAM

I went to get my yearly prescription glasses and I had my eye test as usual and got the results (It was a casual/replacement optition) I got my new glasses and a week or so later had headaches start, I never knew what was causing it. I got my prescription and work paid for safety glasses for me. After a few months of headaches I visited the doctors and then another optitian. It turns out I had totally the wrong prescription. Took it on the chin $$$ Now they spam me, click unsubscribe and they keep coming. type stop on the texts it says I am unsubscribed only to receive more. One customer who will never ever revisit.

GregSydney, NSW

Lack of genuine care and lying staff

Store LocationBalmain, Sydney
Greg

I have PM'ed you OPSM. I don't know what else can be done as this event occurred over 2 months ago now and we would like to move on from this experience.

Poor experience at OPSM Balmain

Extremely disappointing experience here with my family. We thought we would give OPSM a go; we normally go to a different optometrist in the area.

We won't be coming back. The optometrist we saw, [name removed] was extremely unprofessional.

Store LocationBalmain
Zora
ZoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

rude staff

very rude, lazy, staff, cant explain how they can be so not interested in their job. Today I went there, willing to spend, very likely $1000, but after that rude attitude, decided to walk out. With the excellent service at Costco, wondering what are they thinking. Rude, rude, rude!

Other Optical Retailers