Listing monitored by OPSM

Siva
SivaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The people there and the optometrist were very rude. Heard a couple of them talking behind our back.

None of the frames looked good, poor service, bad attitude and no patience was given. Was disappointed with the store.

daz
daz

cranbourne opsm bad service and wow

opsm cranbourne run quickly away if u can they tried to charge me normal readinf glasses rayban didnt want them $427 short distance read glasses couldnt wait to get out of there total rip off Specsavers much cheaper and has more glasses and customer service much better wonder why no one inside there much opsm u need to stop trying to over charge a customer plus u optomistrist he just a idiot saying what he said in the room to me opsm dont go unless u want u money in your pocket empty

Dharshana R.
Dharshana R.South East Queensland, QLD

The service they provided today at Albert Street store was excellent. I presented the lady my glasses which had a fallen lense. Even after disclosing that I did not purchase the glases from them she quickly attended to it.

She was so courteous and efficient. I could not believe.
Thank you OPSM.
Dharshana.

Elle S.
Elle S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service.

At Bondi junction.
Today while im in a consultation another member of staff was been pressured by another customer on two occasion she proceeded to bang on the door to hurry up. This is not very professional as my optometrist was testing my eyes. We were interrupted twice due to this. I felt that we were rushed. Later on when i was choosing my glasses the same member staff pressurizing me to hurry up and made decision on frames. Once again caused me more stress by her action.
How ever My husband was happy with the other member of staff. My husband had already paid for himself but for me i won’t be back due to this staff member. Her name is “ MIA”

Michael
MichaelBraddon 2612, ACT

Keep returning and still not the right prescription

I’ve had to return and they change the type of lense but I keep saying it’s the script. They do not listen. I have to pick up another glasses. I know they won’t be right because of the script.

Simon DD
Simon DDSydney, NSW

Can't order prescription lenses for glasses online

This is mind-boggling. You can order frames from their website but you cant order prescription lenses with them. Beyond belief in 2020.

Jean
JeanSydney, NSW

Wrong script - third family member - what’s going wrong

Three family members have had their eyes tested and their glasses are wrong scripts. My dads glasses had two different lenses in one pair. My other half’s new glasses are supposed to be stronger yet he can’t see distance with new script but can with old glasses with so called less strength. My sister had to go back three times and still here are wrong. Some staff don’t adjust or clean new glasses just say they are correct

Kevin
KevinPerth, WA

Wrong Script!!!

Sala
Sala

Questionable

regtheveg
regthevegNorth Queensland, QLD

Read product disclosure for insurance

Dave
Dave

Not happy

Customer for over 35 years and no complaints in the past
Recently supplied frames from another opsm
Store after having eye test and needing new script
A months wait and lots of excuses and still no glasses

Rod SkinnerHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

We had an eye test, told we would be bulk billed, had to pay $120 for scans, not told about the extra cost until we were leaving. Be aware of the hidden cost.

Rod Skinner

No no response from OPSM at this stage

Customer

Great optometrist but poor customer service staff

Hi,
It was at OPSM Highpoint in Maribyrnong, Melbourne.

Mike G.
Mike G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer experience

I attended the Barkly Square (Brunswick) OPSM store today, and saw Jeremy Chan as my Optometrist. Highly recommend this Optometrist; he's extremely thorough and knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Store manager was also excellent, with so many helpful recommendations. Came away from the store experience feeling completely satisfied with my purchase, and really impressed by the level of customer service. Great work Jeremy and team! Mike G

customers
customersSydney, NSW

High end pricing with poor after sales service

Customer SupportOPSM

Lost longtime customer due to terrible customer service

Louise H.
Louise H.

I have no idea how to PM you and I have taken my business elsewhere and dont want to waste any more time, but I would encourage you to look into this with your team and decide if their service really meets your standards

Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

Lense pop out after 3months

Lense pop out after 3months very disappointed with frames ,glasses cost over $400 expected quality for that price ,worst part lense pop out while driving ,disappointed OPSM Ashfield very disappointed

Jadam
JadamSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a store that understands customer service, best manager ever.

Doonya
DoonyaLaunceston, TAS

lenses pop out the frame on nearly new glasses

lenses pop out the frame on nearly new glasses which I used for less than month only on weekends when I read books. I just put them gently on coffee table . I would not suggest anyone to buy glasses with no full frame.

I went to OPSM store really disappointed how bad fitting is but they just put new nylon tape around the lenses not willing to listen how unhappy I was .

don't buy Vogue VO4062B

Doonya
Launceston , Tasmania

Traumatic experience

Kate F.
Kate F.Perth, WA

Still waiting for a refund

I had to return my new pair of glasses as they did not fit and were too heavy because of my prescription strength. This is something I believe an experienced staff member should have foreseen and avoided. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a smaller frame as stock was limited because of covid. I therefore requested a refund. Whilst I was reimbursed I am still waiting for a refund to my health insurance and it has been 2 months. I have since purchased another pair at another optometrist but have been unable to claim through my health insurance because of the failure of head office to process the refund to my health insurance.

PMarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Top Quality Frames and Lenses

PMar

With pleasure. Will be definitely be back to OPSM North Lakes for my next pair of glasses next time. Thank you.

Olga

Still waiting for my glasses

OPSM Earlville staff absolutely disgusting

Didn’t ask who I was, didn’t check her bookings, didn’t care about anything I said. Wouldn’t let me explain why I was 17 mins late after a 2 hour drive (a nearby car accident) Gave me the worst attitude, then starting raising her voice and told me to shut up and leave the store. When I tried to talk she put her hands over her ears and walked off!

Tits
Tits

Absolutely not

Gerald H.
Gerald H.Perth, WA

Decent service, poor product recommendations

Other Optical Retailers