Listing monitored by OPSM

Sala

Questionable

regtheveg
regthevegNorth Queensland, QLD

Read product disclosure for insurance

Dave
Dave

Not happy

Customer for over 35 years and no complaints in the past
Recently supplied frames from another opsm
Store after having eye test and needing new script
A months wait and lots of excuses and still no glasses

Rod SkinnerHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

We had an eye test, told we would be bulk billed, had to pay $120 for scans, not told about the extra cost until we were leaving. Be aware of the hidden cost.

Rod Skinner

No no response from OPSM at this stage

Betty
BettyKimberley, WA

Worst service & smart alec's

Well I went back to the store to have my glasses adjusted yet again (over 6 visits now). Still not right. What is with people just lunging at your face & grabbing glasses off your face. Shoving them back on, way too close to your face (which hurts). Ignorant. Please use your words. Its bad enough you have no training. Just having a crack. No idea what your doing. I would not even give you a rating of Terrible, but there is no lower choice on your selection. Wonder why!

Customer

Great optometrist but poor customer service staff

Hi,
It was at OPSM Highpoint in Maribyrnong, Melbourne.

Mike G.
Mike G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer experience

I attended the Barkly Square (Brunswick) OPSM store today, and saw Jeremy Chan as my Optometrist. Highly recommend this Optometrist; he's extremely thorough and knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Store manager was also excellent, with so many helpful recommendations. Came away from the store experience feeling completely satisfied with my purchase, and really impressed by the level of customer service. Great work Jeremy and team! Mike G

customers
customersSydney, NSW

High end pricing with poor after sales service

Customer SupportOPSM

Lost longtime customer due to terrible customer service

Louise H.
Louise H.

I have no idea how to PM you and I have taken my business elsewhere and dont want to waste any more time, but I would encourage you to look into this with your team and decide if their service really meets your standards

Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

Lense pop out after 3months

Lense pop out after 3months very disappointed with frames ,glasses cost over $400 expected quality for that price ,worst part lense pop out while driving ,disappointed OPSM Ashfield very disappointed

Jadam
JadamSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a store that understands customer service, best manager ever.

Doonya
DoonyaLaunceston, TAS

lenses pop out the frame on nearly new glasses

lenses pop out the frame on nearly new glasses which I used for less than month only on weekends when I read books. I just put them gently on coffee table . I would not suggest anyone to buy glasses with no full frame.

I went to OPSM store really disappointed how bad fitting is but they just put new nylon tape around the lenses not willing to listen how unhappy I was .

don't buy Vogue VO4062B

Doonya
Launceston , Tasmania

Traumatic experience

Kate F.
Kate F.Perth, WA

Still waiting for a refund

I had to return my new pair of glasses as they did not fit and were too heavy because of my prescription strength. This is something I believe an experienced staff member should have foreseen and avoided. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a smaller frame as stock was limited because of covid. I therefore requested a refund. Whilst I was reimbursed I am still waiting for a refund to my health insurance and it has been 2 months. I have since purchased another pair at another optometrist but have been unable to claim through my health insurance because of the failure of head office to process the refund to my health insurance.

PMarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Top Quality Frames and Lenses

PMar

With pleasure. Will be definitely be back to OPSM North Lakes for my next pair of glasses next time. Thank you.

Olga

Still waiting for my glasses

OPSM Earlville staff absolutely disgusting

Didn’t ask who I was, didn’t check her bookings, didn’t care about anything I said. Wouldn’t let me explain why I was 17 mins late after a 2 hour drive (a nearby car accident) Gave me the worst attitude, then starting raising her voice and told me to shut up and leave the store. When I tried to talk she put her hands over her ears and walked off!

Tits
Tits

Absolutely not

Gerald H.
Gerald H.Perth, WA

Decent service, poor product recommendations

GaelPerth, WA

Dubious product quality

Michael L.
Michael L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid OPSM, bunch of scammers!

I'd rather buy a 200$ glasses and donate 350$ to charity instead of buying another OPSM glasses. It was downright awful as i was new to Australia and didn't know the general pricing of glasses.

Chenny
ChennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT SHOP AT OPSM GLEN WAVERLEY MELBOURNE

Customer SupportOPSM

The girls at the sunnybank plaza store are so friendly and professional, I felt very comfortable.

I am totally satisfied. All 3 pairs of glasses are spot on perfect. I have a pair of glasses for driving. A pair for reading and a pair for driving

Katherine
KatherineAU

Friendly, knowledgeable, giving staff with high quality service and products

I love going to opsm. The stores are bright and beautiful with lots of quality stock. The staff are Friendly, knowledgeable, and giving with high quality service. I also find the turn around on my orders faster. Plus the optometrist went over and above to give me extra info -can’t recommend them highly enough!

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy

OPSM brunswick Glasses keep on slipping down my face was told I could not exchange because I have exchange 3 times already. Not happy will never shop at Opsm again. Ps for those who think I change them because I didn’t like them not the case each pair keep on slipping down my face.

Christine

I am beyond angry all she gave me was nose pads to fix the problem.

Awful in store and follow up service - North Sydney