Listing monitored by OPSM

Have my doubts about OPSM

Have been with OPSM for a number of years. Had an eye test about 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for my new glasses. Guess they come from China? Also waiting for other tests but ‘machine is broken’ which seems to happen all the time. Still not fixed but I can go to other store? Give them the benefit of the doubt but it is getting beyond a joke. Can go to Bali and get new glasses within a few days.

Tabitha S.Pilbara, WA

Fine scratches in a pattern appeared within days

Good morning, thank you for your response. My contact number is 0437271778

Customer SupportOPSM

Thank you for providing that, we have lodged a case to management with reference no. 2912235 and you will be contacted within 2 business days to discuss. Thanks and have a good day.

BritxPerth, WA

Rip off

Visited Baldivis Opsm for my regular check. The test found I didn't need a new prescription but still pressured me into buying a pair of glasses as they were "free" on my health insurance. I asked if my previous expensive eye scan had changed, he said no idea as we don't have the scan it was last when someone else took over the practice.

0405 053 098

Customer SupportOPSM

A case has been lodged with reference no. 2912262 and you will be contacted within 2 business days to discuss. Thank you and have a good afternoon.

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Unreliable

Could not order contacts on line as their website is always down and was told it could take more than 3 weeks to receive my contacts if i placed an order through my local store. In the meantime How am i suppose to see? Not Happy

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Little ones first eye test

I had the pleasure of taking both my children aged 6 and 4 to OPSM Liverpool. We had the pleasure of meeting with Shahib Samadi for an eye test. He was highly professional and comprehensive with his testing. He interacted beautifully with both my children making them feel very safe and comfortable during the examining. Highly recommend and will defiantly be going back for future testing.

Poor service From TTP store

Had a 1130 am appointment for a HR license eye test , when I phoned for the appointment I told the person on the phone it was for a HR license eye test , when I arrived at appointment I was told I had only a 30 min appointment and would have to come back another time for the rest which as I work away is not at all useful to me so now will have to phone around and also phone sa license to defer and have more time so thanks for nothing OPSM tea tree plaza will never use you again

No I want nothing more to do with OPSM

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Speciality Optometrist

Having only just received a new pair of prescription glasses ( from an independent optometrist) I was experiencing ongoing balance and focus issues. I have a known vestibular problem which my usual Optometrist new about. The Neurological Physio I was seeing recommended the Optometrist at Kawana OPSM who was a Behavioural Optometrist ( post grad. Qualifications in ? Neuro Optometry. My eye exam was the most comprehensive I had ever had and included testing I have never had before. Result was he was able to put into my prescription elements that make things so much easier. He was able to describe the symptoms I was experiencing which validated my frustration.

Ray
RayIllawarra, NSW

More money for less!

I don’t understand why it’s $112 for the anti reflection coating when most other optometrists do it for $50-$60.
Also got charged $30 for some eye scan without being asked if I wanted it, even though I said I only wanted a normal bulk billed eye test.
The staff are a bit hostile too, they make you feel like if you don’t have heaps of money to spend on glasses then don’t bother coming here.
I’ll be taking my prescription elsewhere.

Amazing digital multifocals

I'm loving my 1st pair of (digital) multifocals - so easy to adjust to. My vision is crystal clear. No need to change glasses for driving and reading. Thanks to OPSM.

dee
deeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After a double length wait, bent versace arrive wth?!?!?

Waiting double time for glasses, ok... I sucked that up

But opening them upon getting home to see they are bent

Cummon... I spent over $500 on this and also bought two other pair at the same time (still awaiting delivery)

Great eye Dr,

crap opsm manufacturers!!!!!

Monica M
Monica MPerth, WA

Dr John Ly in Perth CBD

I was very impressed with the thorough eye check that Dr John Ly performed today. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and will definitely come back to book another appointment with him.

Shopgirl
ShopgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive prices with subscription but ultra unreliable with deliveries

Tony8029
Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OPSM lied to me in order to get a sale

Before ordering my frames I called OPSM specifically to check whether their products were supplied locally - obviously with the Corona Virus and the delays that go with it, I didn't want to order a product from overseas at this time.

On April 1 I received a note from OPSM saying that the item had been shipped and I should have it in 2 - 6 business days.

8 days later when the item had not arrived, i called OPSM and confessed to me that the frames were being shipped from China.

Why is this not made clear during the checkout process that products are shipped from China?

Millie71Mid North Coast, NSW

Complaint lodged 6 weeks ago. Still waiting for refund.

Millie71

I am unable to find the private message link. The ref number for the complaint I made is 2697212 which has my contact details.

Jess E.
Jess E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and staff

Staff are always friendly and have best interest at heart. Their style range is large and good quality unlike other optical stores. Stores are always bright and clean. Their optometrists really know their stuff.

kayebollom
kayebollomSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional staff member!

Recently took my elderly father to OPSM Waurn Ponds to get new glasses. We had the most helpful and pleasant staff member, Lesley. She could not have been nicer to my dad. Well done!

Customer SupportOPSM

Bent my Frames to abnormal proportions

I purchased a $750 pair of glasses from OPSM just over a year ago (Feb 2019). The Frames since purchased have warped terribly so i went in to have them re-aligned 2 weeks ago(Chermside Shop). They are now a lot worst with the arms bent to outrageous proportions, to the extent that they are no longer wearable let alone usable. Obviously they cannot repair/undo their work (bending) and should simply replace my frames. I am returning to their shop again today and will update my comments after my visit....stay tuned!

Zero customer service

Worst customer service . Didn’t receive the contact lenses which placed 2 weeks ago. Called the customer service a few times for refund but to no avail . When I placed the order online , I clearly request leave the contact lenses at the mail box without signature . But toll left the card and ask me to collect at the toll depot which located an hour drive from my home . I was home all day when toll arrive , they didn’t check if someone home and just leave the card . Request to redeliver the the next day , initially the agreed but after that they said they miss the delivery . OPSM said will sort it out and call me back. It has been nearly a week, no communication from OPSM. Bad service .

Customer SupportOPSM

Expensive, low quality scratched glasses

I purchased a pair of glasses from OPSM in November 2019. Four months later the lens are completely covered in scratches! Including a couple of wide scratches where it looks like the slightly coloured lens coating is coming off. At a cost of $609 I think this is completely unacceptable. I treat my glasses well and know that this is not related to poor treatment or general wear and tear. My previous glasses (not from OPSM) are now 3 years old and don't have any scratches on them! I think OPSM must be using materials or lens coatings that are not at all scratch resistant? I'm so disappointed! I wish I'd seen the similar reviews here prior to shopping at OPSM.

Yvonne B
Yvonne BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Four mistakes / 8 weeks for a simple lens

Vince
VinceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outrageous price and zero service

Today I went to OPSM store on Rundle Mall to get a quote on lenses. one young lady quoted me nearly $1000 for a pair of lenses only. it is utterly outrageous.

even worse, I did an eye test in Dec 19 at this store and took me nearly an hour. The staff forgot to store the reading prescription on the system. now I have to do another eye test.

I will never go to OPSM again. they simply want to rip off customers.

StephF

Bad website as unable to order online, store only, no good for rural customers

Going on 2 years now and can't always make the 3 hour trip to town to order and pick up or wait for them to answer the phone in Mackay, as online system wont load me and in store can't help at all. Going back to Specsavers, streamlined, professional and better pricing. Specsavers you can order online once you have your prescription.

message sent

Didn’t recieve my contacts

Didn’t recieve my contacts, OPSM say it’s my fault and won’t give me my money back over $100. I’m new to the country and an awful first experience. Will never use them again!!

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

opsm maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!

opsm Maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!
asked Charlene to look at my eye due to loss of sight
detached retina,she wrote me a letter for royal Perth hospital and took some pictures
the staff have been very heplfull
thanks guys good service

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Miranda store need negative stars!