daz

daz

cranbourne opsm bad service and wow

opsm cranbourne run quickly away if u can they tried to charge me normal readinf glasses rayban didnt want them $427 short distance read glasses couldnt wait to get out of there total rip off Specsavers much cheaper and has more glasses and customer service much better wonder why no one inside there much opsm u need to stop trying to over charge a customer plus u optomistrist he just a idiot saying what he said in the room to me opsm dont go unless u want u money in your pocket empty

Elle S.

Elle S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service.

At Bondi junction.
Today while im in a consultation another member of staff was been pressured by another customer on two occasion she proceeded to bang on the door to hurry up. This is not very professional as my optometrist was testing my eyes. We were interrupted twice due to this. I felt that we were rushed. Later on when i was choosing my glasses the same member staff pressurizing me to hurry up and made decision on frames. Once again caused me more stress by her action.
How ever My husband was happy with the other member of staff. My husband had already paid for himself but for me i won’t be back due to this staff member. Her name is “ MIA”

Michael

MichaelBraddon 2612, ACT

Keep returning and still not the right prescription

I’ve had to return and they change the type of lense but I keep saying it’s the script. They do not listen. I have to pick up another glasses. I know they won’t be right because of the script.

Simon DD

Simon DDSydney, NSW

Can't order prescription lenses for glasses online

This is mind-boggling. You can order frames from their website but you cant order prescription lenses with them. Beyond belief in 2020.

Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Wrong script - third family member - what’s going wrong

Three family members have had their eyes tested and their glasses are wrong scripts. My dads glasses had two different lenses in one pair. My other half’s new glasses are supposed to be stronger yet he can’t see distance with new script but can with old glasses with so called less strength. My sister had to go back three times and still here are wrong. Some staff don’t adjust or clean new glasses just say they are correct

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Wrong Script!!!

Sala

Sala

Questionable

regtheveg

regthevegNorth Queensland, QLD

Read product disclosure for insurance

Dave

Dave

Not happy

Customer for over 35 years and no complaints in the past
Recently supplied frames from another opsm
Store after having eye test and needing new script
A months wait and lots of excuses and still no glasses

Rod SkinnerHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

We had an eye test, told we would be bulk billed, had to pay $120 for scans, not told about the extra cost until we were leaving. Be aware of the hidden cost.

Rod Skinner

No no response from OPSM at this stage

Betty

BettyKimberley, WA

Worst service & smart alec's

Well I went back to the store to have my glasses adjusted yet again (over 6 visits now). Still not right. What is with people just lunging at your face & grabbing glasses off your face. Shoving them back on, way too close to your face (which hurts). Ignorant. Please use your words. Its bad enough you have no training. Just having a crack. No idea what your doing. I would not even give you a rating of Terrible, but there is no lower choice on your selection. Wonder why!

Customer

Great optometrist but poor customer service staff

Hi,
It was at OPSM Highpoint in Maribyrnong, Melbourne.

customers

customersSydney, NSW

High end pricing with poor after sales service

Customer SupportOPSM

Lost longtime customer due to terrible customer service

Louise H.
Louise H.

I have no idea how to PM you and I have taken my business elsewhere and dont want to waste any more time, but I would encourage you to look into this with your team and decide if their service really meets your standards

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Lense pop out after 3months

Lense pop out after 3months very disappointed with frames ,glasses cost over $400 expected quality for that price ,worst part lense pop out while driving ,disappointed OPSM Ashfield very disappointed