1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No
mario 1968Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Third time lucky

Had eye test , picked frames
1 being readers
1 being every day wearing
After 2 weeks go in for fitting , my every day wear of glasses has the wrong script
Wait another 1 1/2 weeks pick glasses up , they have a defect in the glass.
The store assistant ( Mary) tells me third time lucky, apologies things happen?
Just spent $1000 dollars on a very disappointing experience , and a very crude response by the staff.
Definitely would not recommend as a lack of training and professionalism by OPSM

Store LocationNorthland Preston , Victoria

regtheveg
regthevegNorth Queensland, QLD

Read product disclosure for insurance

Store LocationWillows, Townsville.
Kate F.
Kate F.Perth, WA

Still waiting for a refund

I had to return my new pair of glasses as they did not fit and were too heavy because of my prescription strength. This is something I believe an experienced staff member should have foreseen and avoided. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a smaller frame as stock was limited because of covid. I therefore requested a refund. Whilst I was reimbursed I am still waiting for a refund to my health insurance and it has been 2 months. I have since purchased another pair at another optometrist but have been unable to claim through my health insurance because of the failure of head office to process the refund to my health insurance.

Store LocationOPSM Karrinyup
Optical Retailers

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Michael L.
Michael L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid OPSM, bunch of scammers!

I'd rather buy a 200$ glasses and donate 350$ to charity instead of buying another OPSM glasses. It was downright awful as i was new to Australia and didn't know the general pricing of glasses.

Millie71Mid North Coast, NSW

Complaint lodged 6 weeks ago. Still waiting for refund.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Millie71

I am unable to find the private message link. The ref number for the complaint I made is 2697212 which has my contact details.

Anna Bruno
Anna BrunoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could give them no stars I would

Store LocationDoncaster
Maurren
MaurrenMelbourne

Worst customer service and online experience

Ordered contact lenses from Opsm a few times online , every time have had issues with their ordering from wrong lenses being sent , charging my credit card twice for one order , receiving stock that expires in a short time frame . Customer service a rude and d not want to correct any issues as that would require them loosing money !!!

Customer SupportOPSM

Terrible and misleading service. High prices.

Store LocationChermside and toombul
Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mis diagnosis and charged twice

After getting an eye test and glasses, headaches and blurred vision developed.
Visited an ophthalmologist and was referred back to opsm and news lenses installed.
Referred the issue to the consultant, store management and head office without any acknowledgement or financial relief.i nor my family or friend will use opsm again

Store LocationSouthland

As mentioned - Mornington OPSM Store Staff are:
Inefficient,
Have Bad Customer Setvice,
Have a Zero Care-Factor,
And have Very Poor Communication Skills!
Even when they sent my glasses on to me, as I was travelling, they didn’t have enough foresight to keep the Tracking Number!!!
Dumb!!! ?
IS THIS NOT THE 21st CENTURY?

Store LocationMornington