Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (154)

Dmaifred
DmaifredWheatbelt, WA

Please stop bombarding my physical mail box and email

I'm tired of receiving so much marketing and reminder junk in both my physical mail box and via email etc. I sent a letter to their customer service email from the OPSM site and I got an autoreply saying the email(customer.care@luxottica.com.au) is no longer used. Argh. From mail box to recycle bin (if its even recyclable being so glossy).

I've sent some email to the customer care but their is no clear way to remove myself from the physical marketing.

grantss
grantssAU

Atrocious customer service

PRASANNA
PRASANNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chadstone store -Shop assistant assisting with adjusting glasses

I went to Chadstone store on 19/11/21 and the shop assistant was extremely professional and fixed my glasses perfectly. Thank-you-so-much.

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
Albert F.
Albert F.Sydney, NSW

Worst quality

Store is well stocked, staff quiet pushy to sell. Quality is the worst I have ever seen in glasses,
Cost over $600 a pair, even with purchasing a warranty plan, they refused to honor it despite having two Optometrists views as to bad quality

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW

john  reijerse
john reijerseGippsland, VIC

opsm service

i went to traralgon opsm shop on my electric scooter there i had a ingrowing eyeless i was told come back next day i been with them for 2 years bought contact lenses off them ; i went to spec saver waited 10 minutes and pulled the eyeless out .so much for opsm for emergence

Store Locationtraralgon 3844
Adam
AdamPerth, WA

Had a terrible experience

Had a unpleasant experience with the staff working on the w.a armadale opms store, the lady was very grumpy and unwilling to help.

Store LocationPerth Armadale
Riley
RileySydney, NSW

Plumpton Store

Honestly one of the best stores I’ve been to.

I’m a first time glasses wearer my lens and frames with all the additional cost were $600! and my sisters were only $200, we weren’t ready to pay $800 for glasses because it’s literally a month away from XMAS, the employees used their friends and family discount and using HCF we got it down to $500 for both pairs, absolutely amazing people. Thank you plumpton!

Store LocationPlumpton NSW

Great Customer Service & Eye Wear

Helen greeted us on arrival & took us through the many different eye glasses & costs. Our Optometrist was Georgia who explained every step of the test. Both were professional, courteous & friendly. Highly recommend OPSM Parramatta.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
Fran Best
Fran BestSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ignored

I found the male who works at my local OPSM very rude & despite telling him I would not return OPSM still is sending me reminders to attend

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Refused to send me a receipt

Ordered my glasses online and paid in full. Glasses were delievered without my receipt. I asked for it to be sent to me and each request I make is completely ignored and I dont know why. I have called them multiple times and emailed them multiple times and they also still ignore me. Its been more than two months since my order. Customer service is appalling. Ive been lied too each time I get a reply. I wont be shopping there ever again.

Bafflingly bad - defective glasses, customer service that could not be worse

Not Happy
Not HappyVictoria

Zero Customer Service

The front office person on duty today has zero customer service abilities and talks to you like you are some sort of moron.
Stay clear of this branch.

Store LocationElsternwick

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OPSM Chadstone

I had the misfortune of damaging my glasses last Sunday morning, fortunately, when I called OPSM Chadstone, I was very lucky to have Kay taking my call. Although we were in COVID lockdown, Kay was experienced enough to understand that my glasses are essential to my daily life. I explained the type of frames I liked and she was good enough to arrange an essential appointment with the optometrist.
By the time I got to the store for my appointment that afternoon, Kay had 5 or 6 pairs of glasses Ready for me to compare. Within 45 minutes, I was tested, chose frames and on my way.
Thank you very much, Kay.
Awesome service.

Store LocationChadstone
BettyKimberley, WA

bad fitting

Store LocationBROOME

Avoid Norwood OPSM

Poor staff training - I've never encountered staff who are clueless about how to fit new frames and offered little advice on how to use multifocals. They were also clueless on how to use their own computer system so confusion reigned over the final amount owing.
Just spent over a $1000 on designer multi-focal spectacles that sit awkwardly on the face when all they need to do is adjust the nose-pads and arms of the frame to optimise my vision and comfort. Ridiculous.

Store LocationNorwood SA