Listing monitored by OPSM

OPSM Earlville staff absolutely disgusting

Didn’t ask who I was, didn’t check her bookings, didn’t care about anything I said. Wouldn’t let me explain why I was 17 mins late after a 2 hour drive (a nearby car accident) Gave me the worst attitude, then starting raising her voice and told me to shut up and leave the store. When I tried to talk she put her hands over her ears and walked off!

Tits
Tits

Absolutely not

Gerald H.
Gerald H.Perth, WA

Decent service, poor product recommendations

Michael L.
Michael L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid OPSM, bunch of scammers!

I'd rather buy a 200$ glasses and donate 350$ to charity instead of buying another OPSM glasses. It was downright awful as i was new to Australia and didn't know the general pricing of glasses.

Chenny
ChennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT SHOP AT OPSM GLEN WAVERLEY MELBOURNE

Laurie
Laurie

The girls at the sunnybank plaza store are so friendly and professional, I felt very comfortable.

I am totally satisfied. All 3 pairs of glasses are spot on perfect. I have a pair of glasses for driving. A pair for reading and a pair for driving

Katherine
KatherineAU

Friendly, knowledgeable, giving staff with high quality service and products

I love going to opsm. The stores are bright and beautiful with lots of quality stock. The staff are Friendly, knowledgeable, and giving with high quality service. I also find the turn around on my orders faster. Plus the optometrist went over and above to give me extra info -can’t recommend them highly enough!

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy

OPSM brunswick Glasses keep on slipping down my face was told I could not exchange because I have exchange 3 times already. Not happy will never shop at Opsm again. Ps for those who think I change them because I didn’t like them not the case each pair keep on slipping down my face.

Christine

I am beyond angry all she gave me was nose pads to fix the problem.

Tabitha S.Pilbara, WA

Fine scratches in a pattern appeared within days

Good morning, thank you for your response. My contact number is 0437271778

Customer SupportOPSM

Thank you for providing that, we have lodged a case to management with reference no. 2912235 and you will be contacted within 2 business days to discuss. Thanks and have a good day.

BritxPerth, WA

Rip off

Visited Baldivis Opsm for my regular check. The test found I didn't need a new prescription but still pressured me into buying a pair of glasses as they were "free" on my health insurance. I asked if my previous expensive eye scan had changed, he said no idea as we don't have the scan it was last when someone else took over the practice.

0405 053 098

Customer SupportOPSM

A case has been lodged with reference no. 2912262 and you will be contacted within 2 business days to discuss. Thank you and have a good afternoon.

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Unreliable

Could not order contacts on line as their website is always down and was told it could take more than 3 weeks to receive my contacts if i placed an order through my local store. In the meantime How am i suppose to see? Not Happy

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Little ones first eye test

I had the pleasure of taking both my children aged 6 and 4 to OPSM Liverpool. We had the pleasure of meeting with Shahib Samadi for an eye test. He was highly professional and comprehensive with his testing. He interacted beautifully with both my children making them feel very safe and comfortable during the examining. Highly recommend and will defiantly be going back for future testing.

Poor service From TTP store

Had a 1130 am appointment for a HR license eye test , when I phoned for the appointment I told the person on the phone it was for a HR license eye test , when I arrived at appointment I was told I had only a 30 min appointment and would have to come back another time for the rest which as I work away is not at all useful to me so now will have to phone around and also phone sa license to defer and have more time so thanks for nothing OPSM tea tree plaza will never use you again

No I want nothing more to do with OPSM

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Speciality Optometrist

Having only just received a new pair of prescription glasses ( from an independent optometrist) I was experiencing ongoing balance and focus issues. I have a known vestibular problem which my usual Optometrist new about. The Neurological Physio I was seeing recommended the Optometrist at Kawana OPSM who was a Behavioural Optometrist ( post grad. Qualifications in ? Neuro Optometry. My eye exam was the most comprehensive I had ever had and included testing I have never had before. Result was he was able to put into my prescription elements that make things so much easier. He was able to describe the symptoms I was experiencing which validated my frustration.

Ray
RayIllawarra, NSW

More money for less!

I don’t understand why it’s $112 for the anti reflection coating when most other optometrists do it for $50-$60.
Also got charged $30 for some eye scan without being asked if I wanted it, even though I said I only wanted a normal bulk billed eye test.
The staff are a bit hostile too, they make you feel like if you don’t have heaps of money to spend on glasses then don’t bother coming here.
I’ll be taking my prescription elsewhere.

Amazing digital multifocals

I'm loving my 1st pair of (digital) multifocals - so easy to adjust to. My vision is crystal clear. No need to change glasses for driving and reading. Thanks to OPSM.

Stewart A.
Stewart A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why book when walk-ins are the priority

I made an appointment to have my main eyeglasses examined where in one lens the transition glass was turning white. The warranty was honoured without issue, so I give OPSM full marks on that score.

However, in this day of Victorian stringency I was amazed that two walk-ins had priority over my booking. Normally, I wouldn't comment on this, but with the Victorian government so paranoid about COVIC-19 infections I feel I must. I had COVICSafe running, but did others in the store?

dee
deeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After a double length wait, bent versace arrive wth?!?!?

Waiting double time for glasses, ok... I sucked that up

But opening them upon getting home to see they are bent

Cummon... I spent over $500 on this and also bought two other pair at the same time (still awaiting delivery)

Great eye Dr,

crap opsm manufacturers!!!!!

Monica M
Monica MPerth, WA

Dr John Ly in Perth CBD

I was very impressed with the thorough eye check that Dr John Ly performed today. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and will definitely come back to book another appointment with him.

Shopgirl
ShopgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive prices with subscription but ultra unreliable with deliveries

Tony8029
Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OPSM lied to me in order to get a sale

Before ordering my frames I called OPSM specifically to check whether their products were supplied locally - obviously with the Corona Virus and the delays that go with it, I didn't want to order a product from overseas at this time.

On April 1 I received a note from OPSM saying that the item had been shipped and I should have it in 2 - 6 business days.

8 days later when the item had not arrived, i called OPSM and confessed to me that the frames were being shipped from China.

Why is this not made clear during the checkout process that products are shipped from China?

Millie71Mid North Coast, NSW

Complaint lodged 6 weeks ago. Still waiting for refund.

Millie71

I am unable to find the private message link. The ref number for the complaint I made is 2697212 which has my contact details.

Jess E.
Jess E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and staff

Staff are always friendly and have best interest at heart. Their style range is large and good quality unlike other optical stores. Stores are always bright and clean. Their optometrists really know their stuff.

kayebollom
kayebollomSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional staff member!

Recently took my elderly father to OPSM Waurn Ponds to get new glasses. We had the most helpful and pleasant staff member, Lesley. She could not have been nicer to my dad. Well done!

Customer SupportOPSM

Bent my Frames to abnormal proportions

I purchased a $750 pair of glasses from OPSM just over a year ago (Feb 2019). The Frames since purchased have warped terribly so i went in to have them re-aligned 2 weeks ago(Chermside Shop). They are now a lot worst with the arms bent to outrageous proportions, to the extent that they are no longer wearable let alone usable. Obviously they cannot repair/undo their work (bending) and should simply replace my frames. I am returning to their shop again today and will update my comments after my visit....stay tuned!

Zero customer service

Worst customer service . Didn’t receive the contact lenses which placed 2 weeks ago. Called the customer service a few times for refund but to no avail . When I placed the order online , I clearly request leave the contact lenses at the mail box without signature . But toll left the card and ask me to collect at the toll depot which located an hour drive from my home . I was home all day when toll arrive , they didn’t check if someone home and just leave the card . Request to redeliver the the next day , initially the agreed but after that they said they miss the delivery . OPSM said will sort it out and call me back. It has been nearly a week, no communication from OPSM. Bad service .

Other Optical Retailers