OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (91)

Vince

VinceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outrageous price and zero service

Today I went to OPSM store on Rundle Mall to get a quote on lenses. one young lady quoted me nearly $1000 for a pair of lenses only. it is utterly outrageous.

even worse, I did an eye test in Dec 19 at this store and took me nearly an hour. The staff forgot to store the reading prescription on the system. now I have to do another eye test.

I will never go to OPSM again. they simply want to rip off customers.

Didn’t recieve my contacts

Didn’t recieve my contacts, OPSM say it’s my fault and won’t give me my money back over $100. I’m new to the country and an awful first experience. Will never use them again!!

hcshen

hcshenCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst customer service experience

Michelle B.

Michelle B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Bad service

After several pairs of glasses have just had the worst customer experience at OPSM Cairns Central. Went to collect new glasses and they were wrong, I was seeing double vision. Was explained that someone had entered the wrong data but how can I trust their eye test and service now?
Decided to cancel the order, but instead of being refunded my $200 deposit have been charged another $200.
So am out of pocket $400 and no glasses.

TeeCee

TeeCeePerth, WA

Bad communication

At first customer service was great.
Then my frames were shipped off for new lenses.
We were told they would be 7-10 days.
2 weeks later I called for an eta, and was told they sent them to the wrong place and would be an extra 7-10 days.
I called again 2 weeks later to be told that they lost my frames.
They told me to wait another 7-10 days as they had the get me new frames.
Not impressed that 7-10 days turned into 6 weeks!!
I have to wear my glasses all day everyday to be able to see.
Then when we collected the glasses, we were never offered a discount or an apology!
This is not acceptable.

Very unprofessional customer service

luna K.

luna K.

NO Customer Service

Ordered 2 boxes contact lenses, the parcel has been shipped without any tracking information. I want keep an eye on it since I will be on vacation soon. Called the customer service twice but no one answer the phone. Left a voice message no one call me back. Sent emails twice and no response at all. Sadly, I should read online reviews before making purchase. Don't order from OPSM online and do not waste your time and frustrate yourself.

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Bad after sales service.

Sat in store at a Charlestown NSW for nearly 15 minutes waiting to be served by one of three sales people that were up,at the rear of store just chatting to each other and no one else in store but me.When I got up to leave thats when I was asked if I needed help,a bit late I thought.Thus is when I offered the make salesman a bit of advice in looking after their customers as I had just spent nearly $800 on glasses last Thursday. The prescription sun glasses that I drive with were not good made me feel dizzy,but the other clear ones are fine.This is when I left without getting my issue resolved.OPSM is sad.

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what they used to be

I have always purchased my eyewear from OPSM. Spent thousands. Have always recommended them over the competition.. sorry but we have now broken up..
A few weeks ago and $580.00 later for new lenses i was presented with my updated glasses. I asked where the glass cleaning fluid was..i was told that i would have to purchase it..i don't want to deal with mean people..

Only on a secure forum

swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use OPSM Eye Hub for Ortho-K

swissie74

Received a message that OPSM would be in touch within 2 business days....that was 3.5 weeks ago

dean d.

dean d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ripped off

Had blurry vision. Went and got checked. $500 later got glasses. Gave me drops for dry eyes $8. Got home put in drops. Didn't need the glasses. Been 3 years.

not recommendSydney, NSW

No hope from them

I ordered my prescripton safety glasses on 17-10-2019 and was told will let me know the time to pick up around 2 weeks time. Unitl this week I still did not hear any news from them. I have contacted their staff 3 times this week (8-11-2019) and none of them can confirm the time for picking up my safety glasses. According to our company's safety requirement I need to do work with this safety glasses otherwise I will be forced to leave the work. I really not recommend OPSM especially Hornsby store.

not recommend

Jason, can I have email address I can contact you ? Still not having any news from the ladys in Hornsby store. All my workmate order form other OPSM store already got their glasses a week before. But they order their glasses later than me a week.

Bob

BobMelbourne

No service

Purchased glasses in Pakenham Vic had a problem received no service head office wont return emails impossible to contact.
If you need glasses and want service give OPSM a big miss.

mcdCharlestown

They've ruined my frames... Twice!

I purchased frames and lenses and had them fitted. Upon closer inspection they'd bent the frame so out of shape they couldn't be fixed and were replaced under warranty (after taking them back 4 times over a 2 week period and having to make a formal complaint). Last week I had them tightened by OPSM and they have gone completely out of shape again to the point where things are now slightly blurry. I'm sick and tired of taking them back. When I think of OPSM I think of complete and utter incompetence. I will not shop there again and will definitely not recommend them to anyone either. Basically I'm left with frames that OPSM cant shape properly or correctly.