OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (91)

Gallacksey
GallackseyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad Experience

Customer SupportOPSM

Don't use OPSM if you need to see

Melinda
MelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Rip Off

Went to the Westfield Coomera OPSM store, had a eye test with a very nice optometrist and then was taken out to the store to find frames...was asked to then pay $1200 for 2 pair of glasses including a 15% discount and I was asked if I could pay a 50% deposit..
This is totally ridiculous ...went a few stores away to Specsavers and ended up paying $391 for 2 pairs of glasses which to me is far more reasonable...
Will never go to OPSM again, avoid them at all costs....

burty1109
burty1109South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Rip Off

Went to Helensvale OPSM, had a test and then was asked to pay over $1200 for 2 pairs of glasses.
This is abuse of their market domination charging $1200 for something that would cost less than $100 to manufacture.. Avoid OPSM and go elsewhere, and pay less.

DangalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No no to OPSM Melbourne central

Hi Jason,
Sure would be happy to send feedback to higher management. Contact details: email: dangal@whitman.edu

Dayrak A.
Dayrak A.

The worst experience I have ever had.

Nali
NaliSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless. Southland store.

Terrible customer service. Opinionated personal remarks made innapropriate conversation couldn't be bothered attitude rude incompetent over priced arrogant poor follow up skills they ignore you. Will never go there again.

Pam F
Pam F

Worst Service Ever

Roger

Rude customer service and deceiving staff

Purchased a $660 dollars worth one eyeglasses but gave us a plastic lenses which has never been explained prior to purchase. Rodvina , customer staff from Bourke st branch was so rude dealing with us today. Had to pay extra $100 dollars to get the right lense we want.
Beware customer dealing with Bourke st branch.

You can contact me
0422410814 or
Email : rods69.santos@gmil.com

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Roger. Thank you for providing your contact details. I have logged your feedback and sent this to management who will contact you within 2 business days. Your case number is 2350067. Regards Customer Support

Mariya P
Mariya PSydney

Traumatic Experience

0% Customer Service

Been in the Werribee Plaza Hoppers Crossing store twice in the last 2 weeks to look at new frames. First time it was minimum 10mins before anyone acknowledged me even with no other customers in store and when they did approach me they sounded like they couldn't be bothered. Didnt think much just thinking end of day tired or drained which is understandable. Went in today to actually purchase frames again no other customers in store and the same again this time i was quite annoyed. Walked out really frustrated. I even tried to make eye contact to no avail. Never too step foot back in there again.

Don't order online!!!!

Never order online. Stupidly I have multiple time and they keep stuffing up delivery address. invoice address correct yet it's delivered to the wrong address. blaming me or toll everytime

Worst customer service

spent 10 minutes by myself there and they barely tried to help me! Just because I’m a young girl. They probably don’t care at all. Too bad, just lost a customer

Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not use, company's service is poor

Service was very avg, then the smses started. Sent stop as described, still kept coming, cust service unhelpful and wanted me to reidentify, DOB, full name, etc, all to get them to stop harassing with smses trying to sell their products