Yvonne B

Yvonne BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Four mistakes / 8 weeks for a simple lens

Vince

VinceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outrageous price and zero service

Today I went to OPSM store on Rundle Mall to get a quote on lenses. one young lady quoted me nearly $1000 for a pair of lenses only. it is utterly outrageous.

even worse, I did an eye test in Dec 19 at this store and took me nearly an hour. The staff forgot to store the reading prescription on the system. now I have to do another eye test.

I will never go to OPSM again. they simply want to rip off customers.

StephF

Bad website as unable to order online, store only, no good for rural customers

Going on 2 years now and can't always make the 3 hour trip to town to order and pick up or wait for them to answer the phone in Mackay, as online system wont load me and in store can't help at all. Going back to Specsavers, streamlined, professional and better pricing. Specsavers you can order online once you have your prescription.

message sent

Didn’t recieve my contacts

Didn’t recieve my contacts, OPSM say it’s my fault and won’t give me my money back over $100. I’m new to the country and an awful first experience. Will never use them again!!

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Miranda store need negative stars!

hcshen

hcshenCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst customer service experience

Michelle B.

Michelle B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Bad service

After several pairs of glasses have just had the worst customer experience at OPSM Cairns Central. Went to collect new glasses and they were wrong, I was seeing double vision. Was explained that someone had entered the wrong data but how can I trust their eye test and service now?
Decided to cancel the order, but instead of being refunded my $200 deposit have been charged another $200.
So am out of pocket $400 and no glasses.

Anna Bruno

Anna BrunoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could give them no stars I would

TeeCee

TeeCeePerth, WA

Bad communication

At first customer service was great.
Then my frames were shipped off for new lenses.
We were told they would be 7-10 days.
2 weeks later I called for an eta, and was told they sent them to the wrong place and would be an extra 7-10 days.
I called again 2 weeks later to be told that they lost my frames.
They told me to wait another 7-10 days as they had the get me new frames.
Not impressed that 7-10 days turned into 6 weeks!!
I have to wear my glasses all day everyday to be able to see.
Then when we collected the glasses, we were never offered a discount or an apology!
This is not acceptable.

Bonnie N.Sydney, NSW

Customer care as useful as Mr Clippy in Microsoft Word

Gay W

Gay WSydney, NSW

Crazy amount of reminders for a checkup....

Went to OPSM Macquarie, experience was good. But then the reminders started. Several SMS, emails started coming, and now letters in the post! All for a checkup!!! Have asked them to stop, but going by other reviews with people saying the same thing, they probably won't. It's utterly ridiculous to be hounded by OPSM demands. I'm sure if they could send the Police around, they would! If you go here, give them ONE form of contact only, don't hand over your email, phone number and address as they will abuse it.

Laboratories/service

luna K.

luna K.

NO Customer Service

Ordered 2 boxes contact lenses, the parcel has been shipped without any tracking information. I want keep an eye on it since I will be on vacation soon. Called the customer service twice but no one answer the phone. Left a voice message no one call me back. Sent emails twice and no response at all. Sadly, I should read online reviews before making purchase. Don't order from OPSM online and do not waste your time and frustrate yourself.

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Bad after sales service.

Sat in store at a Charlestown NSW for nearly 15 minutes waiting to be served by one of three sales people that were up,at the rear of store just chatting to each other and no one else in store but me.When I got up to leave thats when I was asked if I needed help,a bit late I thought.Thus is when I offered the make salesman a bit of advice in looking after their customers as I had just spent nearly $800 on glasses last Thursday. The prescription sun glasses that I drive with were not good made me feel dizzy,but the other clear ones are fine.This is when I left without getting my issue resolved.OPSM is sad.

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what they used to be

I have always purchased my eyewear from OPSM. Spent thousands. Have always recommended them over the competition.. sorry but we have now broken up..
A few weeks ago and $580.00 later for new lenses i was presented with my updated glasses. I asked where the glass cleaning fluid was..i was told that i would have to purchase it..i don't want to deal with mean people..

Only on a secure forum

Maurren

MaurrenMelbourne

Worst customer service and online experience

Ordered contact lenses from Opsm a few times online , every time have had issues with their ordering from wrong lenses being sent , charging my credit card twice for one order , receiving stock that expires in a short time frame . Customer service a rude and d not want to correct any issues as that would require them loosing money !!!

swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use OPSM Eye Hub for Ortho-K

swissie74

Received a message that OPSM would be in touch within 2 business days....that was 3.5 weeks ago

Victorasked

OPSM Retail Stores

How do I post a follow up to initial review?

Good Morning Victor

Hi Victor

Ashleigh S.

Ashleigh S.asked

OPSM

Hi I have just done my eye test in store and ordered my glasses on Tuesday on the receipt it says glasses expected to be in 18th to the 20th of March that is a very long wait just wanting to know is there a possibility of them coming sooner or will they be ready for collection between the dates on the receipt as I'm really needing my glasses

Good afternoon

Yes it will be between that time frame, usually 7-10 business days or can take longer if script is more tricky.

Kim

Kimasked

OPSM Retail Stores

Can you tell me why my history of purchases at opsm stores is not available to all stores? With COVID it is not as easy to visit previous stores. I was told yesterday that it could not be looked up.

Good Morning Kim

Thanks for your query I am sorry that the store was having difficulty accessing your purchase history from other stores, this is something our team are currently working in fixing at the moment. We will pass your feedback on and also follow up on when the central data base will be accessible again for our stores. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will definitely look at how we can make this easier in future for customers.

OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

Other Optical Retailers