Listing monitored by OPSM

James and DebbieCentral Queensland, QLD

Bad,than bad,then got worse

James and Debbie

How do I private message you?

Smart horse
Smart horse

Southern cross member charged for ret scan

Ray MRichmond NSW

They have ruined my eyes

Ray M

OPSM still have not contacted me after they said they would call me within 48hrs and that was about 3 weeks ago

Nick
NickBowral

Rudest staff and optometrist

I experienced the rudest behaviour from the Bowral store, starting with the optometrist and proceeding to retail staff. All the machines and utensils where filthy and my prescription was extremely weak once I got a second opinion. They directed me immediately to the cheapest frames, very discriminatory, as they believe majority of frames where too expensive for me and to come back once a sale starts. They also absolutely refused to measure my PD and after that, completely ignored me.

TERRIBLE customer service

BARBIE
BARBIEBrisbane

Not worth 1 STAR!! drama barbie!!

Quality of Oakley frames debatable - when lenses got damaged by Carindale employee nobody said anything, just handed them over hoping nobody would notice! Resulted in request for full refund ($730.00) but was only offered $557.00. When that was questioned employee yelled physical contact while yanking box with glasses in away from me when I wanted to show her the damage. Then she threatened to have me removed from the shop without the refund - what a drama queen, the minute she realised I was exposing their false advertising she used a well trusted method of making her "problem" go away!! Shocking service management but now I know for sure I should've gone you know where...

Kim
Kim

Customer Service Aftercare - very disappointing!

Replacement Glasses

OPSM Newmarket - Terrible, atrocious, appalling Customer Service

Rort

I had a number of tests done and wasn’t told that it would cost extra.. in the end I ended up paying $400 for extra tests and something special they did to my lenses I don’t even know what that was. I ordered prescription sunglasses and was never given the original lenses back when I picked up the glasses.. I paid for those lenses in the original cost of the sunglasses but OPSM say that the lab never return the original lenses to the store... what a money making rort for them. Every other
optometrist gives you the original lenses back. I like to have them so I can pass the sunglasses on when I am finished with them. I demanded them back of course. I won’t be going back!!!!

BridieSydney

Poor Communication and Customer Service.

Bridie

Thankyou for responding. I have lodged a complaint and am awaiting a call from the regional manager.

PUshy!

I went to get my eyes checked on Medicare. The test was not very long at all. He did not complete the eye health test like other optometrists have done. All he did was check my vision.

[name removed] advised that Medicare offers patients a macular test done every 3 years. He did not advise that there was a charge. When the test was completed he pushed me to purchase contact lenses at the store 3 times despite not requiring any. When I left I felt ripped off that I had to pay for a 3 minute Macular Test, I felt uninformed and that OPSM are sly and sneaky. I’m not patronising in your business ever again!!

Bad experience on all levels...

Customer service is very bad and they can't offer solutions, could not order online due to IT issues on OPSM website in relation to my email address. They did not sort out the IT issue and the Customer Service guys says sorry there is nothing I can do for you to order lenses and I was left with no contact lenses.

Customer SupportOPSM

Worst customer service, left feeling like I has done something wrong trying to buy your product....

Emily
Emily

emspin@hotmail.com Emily Snow , Chermside store

Mick
MickPerth, WA

Organisation and Communication go hand on hand

I had an eyetest on a previous occasion at tbe Morley WA store. I received an SMS from OPSM saying my eyetest is due. I attended the Morley store on 9th Dec, 2018. After giving my details and Medicare card, I was given a 12.30 appointment, for which I waited approximately 40 minutes. Upon my return I was advised the optometrist was running late. Conversation then continued to say that I was not actually due for an eye test and I was unable to be seen that day. No explanation given for the incorrect advice, very poor service. Will never use OPSM in the future

Had to go in more than 10 times

Ridiculous. How can you get it wrong so many times. While they emphasise on getting it right for you, their customer service drops with each visit and you can feel your unwanted presence each time. This has been shocking. It gives me so much anxiety for approaching the sales people because of their poor attitude, but also because I paid so much money for my lenses and frame and they are still a bad fit.

MarieHelene M
MarieHelene MPerth

Disappointing all way long (online and in-store and customer service on the phone)

EO4
EO4Mount Pleasant

Will never go back

Bought my first pair of glasses from OPSM in Subiaco. I had to get the lenses replaced three times as they were always too small for the frames. For the third replacement they ordered a new frame to fit new lenses to, but although they finally got the fit right the frames were a different colour which I did not like. I had to go back for the fourth time to get the old frames back hoping that the new lenses would fit them. No such luck. I am now stuck with a wobbly lens on one side after having spent hundreds of dollars. The store also gave me a random box and case that does not belong with the glasses I purchased. I will not be going back to OPSM and will warn others of the terrible service.

Thomas KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunch of crooks

I pay for Ray band lenses to be fitted on my frames and pay for top dollar only to be told they can’t provide me with ray band lenses and I had to settle for the normal OPSM lenses when I ask for refund
the answer was they ray band and OPSM price was the same hahaha
Not when I put the order in they told me I have to pay extra as the ray bands lenses were more expensive !!!! Well let me tell you something you will never see me walk in OPSM shop ever again. ..... !!!!
Very unprofessional organisation shame really

Rob
RobSydney

Macquarie Centre NSW-Did not honour my scheduled appointment

Booked an appointment on line for an eye test at 10am. Arrived at 0945am. Was invisible it seems to the staff present. Finally got attention and they did not seem to have my details despite being a customer for many years. Walked out at 10.20 am. Received call at 1025 wanting to reschedule. Why reschedule when you already have an appointment? Should have gone to spec savers?

OPSM Greensborough

I told the optometrist the reason I was there was I that I work in an office with computer I was finding I was having to take my glasses off a few times a day After the eye test I was told I should now be using the glasses for driving as well (OK) but after paying $500 including retinal scan when I picked them up reading didn’t really seem any different . I did ask the person fitting them are they for reading? And was told yes. Its now two months later and i can see better with the glass off looking at a computer screen then on. . Ive gone back and been told there is a 2nd proscription for reading glass which will cost $286 even if they use my old frames

Crooks

I have been twice to a Opsm store in Perth within the last 5 weeks, and of both occasions when I have been given the bill and they have added extras that I was never asked If I had wanted, this is bordering on criminal. I assume they probably get 50% of there unaware customers who just pay it thinking it’s part of the bill...crooks

Gary
Gary

Yep you can call me on 0429437346

Vladimir
Vladimir

Terrible service!!

Promised, we can have a choice of reading glasses bulk billed but after I had my eyesight checked by optometrists, they could not provide me with choices.
I was clear from the start that I wanted glasses covered by Bupa (bulk billed)
Than I was given 5 glasses to choose, after I chosen 1, I was told I still have to pay the difference.
I left the Elsternwick store very upset and disappointed, with no glasses!!
Never come back and do no suggest to anyone to go there!!

Customer SupportOPSM

OPSM Melton branch bad customer service

3 of us was booked today (13 Oct ) my husband was late instead of looking after me and my son who were early and well ahead on time..this woman disregard our turn and let other people in instead of us..when my husband arrived after an hour of waiting we just cancelled on spot.. This rude woman just wasted our time...in fairness to the old lady staff she’s nice...but still not a nice experience for us. I wouldn’t recommend this shop to anyone.

Jing
JingBurwood

Overcharge at burwood opsm

I was charged for retinal scan for $60 in burwood opsm and I went to a few other optometrist in my area the next day to ask them about this test and it was all free!!! This is definitely a rip off for consumers when they don't know what the professionals are doing. This is such a dodge business and I won't suggest any of my family or friends to go there. I have a business in the burwood Westfield too, and this kind of service should not be tolerated. I would suggest my customers to go to spec savers and other optometrist instead.