Listing monitored by OPSM

GeorgiaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Poor customer experience

Georgia

I have clicked on the Customer Support (OPSM) button above and sent you an email so you can contact me. Kind regards.

Luna
Luna Tasmania

Good choice of product but terrible customer service

I decided to give OPSM a go after many years of dealing with another major retailer as OPSM offer higher end brand glasses. Happy with my glasses however the customer service was awful. For the huge price the glasses cost me, I won't be going back again. Treated like rubbish, staff have no interest in their customers.

Poor Online System and Lack of Interest in Optometry

I recently ordered contacts online. The online system will let you place an order and bill you without you entering all the details they claim to need. If you forget to enter the prescription date expiry say why not give an instant error like every other website so you can fix it there and then? OPSM happily let you finish the incorrect order, take your money and then don't supply the goods until you resolve the issue a couple of days later.

When the contacts arrived OPSM didn't bother to label which is left and right. OPSM is an optical health care provider, not amazon books.

Put these things together and you see where OPSM's priorities sit.

No lens replacement/repair available for Ray Ban Sunglasses

I purchased a pair of Ray Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses on 30/11/2020 from the Bowral Branch. Unfortunately I dropped them last week and cracked one of the lenses. On returning to the store I was first asked if I had purchased insurance, which I had not. The store assistant then told me that OPSM stores did not offer replacement lenses, but he would try to help me out. In the end my only choice was to buy a new pair, or prescription lenses at double the price.
I was not informed of this at the time of purchase. This is surely unacceptable for a product with a rrp of over $200. Also OPSM and the manufacturers of Ray Ban apparently have the same parent company, Luxottica.

Store LocationBowral NSW
Kurt
Kurt
Customer SupportOPSM

Hey Kurt - Yes, absolutely take them into your local OPSM store and the team will be able to insert them in the frames for you. Sorry again for the inconvenience. I'm so glad you managed to source some replacements!

Customer

Great optometrist but poor customer service staff

Hi,
It was at OPSM Highpoint in Maribyrnong, Melbourne.

customers
customersSydney, NSW

High end pricing with poor after sales service

GaelPerth, WA

Dubious product quality

Awful in store and follow up service - North Sydney

Alacoque Welsh
Alacoque Welsh

Have my doubts about OPSM

Have been with OPSM for a number of years. Had an eye test about 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for my new glasses. Guess they come from China? Also waiting for other tests but ‘machine is broken’ which seems to happen all the time. Still not fixed but I can go to other store? Give them the benefit of the doubt but it is getting beyond a joke. Can go to Bali and get new glasses within a few days.

Store LocationRiverton WA

Rose
RoseCanberra 2600, ACT

OPSM Belconnen Canberra

Today when I walked up my one eye was very painful and I need to see the Optometrist right away. I went their early at 8am but the store still closed. I have waited for an hour to see the Optometrist which I trusted more. Sadly to say that the Optometrist told me she can't accommodate me because of other patience. I understand that, but the pain of my eye is hurting/killing me. Then I went to SPECSAVER in Canberra City - they are very busy too. But the Optometrist is very kind to accommodate me because of my pain. SPECSAVER in Canberra City were human they understand people needs very well. Thank you so much for rescuing my painful one eye. God bless your company and more power to you!

Store LocationI did not purchase just to check my one eye
Janine
JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy Jan

Valerie43South East Queensland, QLD

Lost faith in OPSM

Valerie43

Did finally resolve this issue but at our inconvenience, we will not be returning to OPSM

Helena
HelenaWestern Australia

Good quality but bad service

Sourpuss81
Sourpuss81Perth, WA

They don't examine 4 year olds.

Totally useless

Don't waste your time going to OPSM Hoppers Crossing in the Werribee Plaza. They are hopeless. Specsavers in the same complex however are great. They have great service and prices and use the latest technology for a comprehensive eye test . And no, I don't have any vested interest, just going from my experience.