Listing monitored by OPSM

Felicia
FeliciaHobart, TAS

Don't waste your money or time

I've been going through OPSM to get contacts for the last 13 years, since covid I have been using the online store and am still waiting for contacts that i ordered in July. I contacted them for an update via the phone over a month ago as have literally been wearing my last set of contacts since this time and the lady was so rude and dismissive, she cut me off half way through explaining what had happened and wasn't helpful at all, i've tried to call them multiple times and email them multiple times with no reply. I will NEVER use this service again and would never recommend anyone use the online service. Such a disappointment as many of the stores have great staff.

Not Happy
Not HappyVictoria

Zero Customer Service

The front office person on duty today has zero customer service abilities and talks to you like you are some sort of moron.
Stay clear of this branch.

Store LocationElsternwick
BettyKimberley, WA

bad fitting

Avoid Norwood OPSM

Poor staff training - I've never encountered staff who are clueless about how to fit new frames and offered little advice on how to use multifocals. They were also clueless on how to use their own computer system so confusion reigned over the final amount owing.
Just spent over a $1000 on designer multi-focal spectacles that sit awkwardly on the face when all they need to do is adjust the nose-pads and arms of the frame to optimise my vision and comfort. Ridiculous.

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Condescending and passive aggressive.

Glenn w.
Glenn w.

No Customer Service and No Product

I called the Roselands store to look into purchasing Men's Rimless high range Multifocal glasses. Was asked why do i want glasses. I was also told the store doesn't accept anyone to come into store at all. Doesn't have Rimless men's glasses at the store anyway. Apparently company policy is "See no customers" I would have happily got a negative covid test and am fully vaccinated. Seeing as you don't want to deal with customers then i will happily go to Specsavers. At least they will sell me something. I am 57 and have to change prescription every 2 years. Will remember this and never use them from now on.

Leia R.
Leia R.Perth, WA

Absolutely disgraceful! Avoid at all costs!

The way I was spoken to yesterday by a gentleman at the Clarkson, WA store has left me feeling sick to my stomach. I haven’t received a call to collect my order so I called to chase it up. I was told they didn’t have an order on record for me. I was confused but just politely asked if I could order again and I was told that because they have to keep sending orders of mine back I’d have to pay upfront. I told him that I hadn’t received a call from them which was why I was following up and he said that the store ALWAYS calls the customers. I rely on these lens to drive, work etc…and to be told that I was lying was too much!

GeorgiaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Poor customer experience

Georgia

I have clicked on the Customer Support (OPSM) button above and sent you an email so you can contact me. Kind regards.

Georgia

Thank you. After your intervention I picked up a complimentary spectacle case from OPSM on the weekend. The service was friendlier too. All good.

Kimmyj
KimmyjSydney, NSW

Poor service

Had my prescription glasses less than 2 years. I've had to return to have screws tightened several times by store staff. Cracks have now appeared on my lenses obviously stress from repeatedly being tightened by opsm. Mangers solution.. "do u have a spare pair.. These need new lenses" I expressed that the only adjustments to the screws were by OPSM Port Macquarie. Manager [Name Removed]. These pics taken straight after Michael cleaned them yest.. Still dirty. Not good enough.

Emily
Emily

Absolutely done after too many chances.

Customer service was BAD!!!

There is no after service in OPSM Parramatta. Stuff was so mean tome when I asked to fix the frame didn't help me at all.

Jenny

Thank you for the comment. My contact email address is muzyka331@gmail.com.

Spannerman
SpannermanSydney, NSW

Rip off

Promotion offering 20% of contact lenses is a complete rip off. Even with the 20% discount they are more expensive than every other provider! They then try and entice you with a subscription discount (still more expensive than 90% of providers) but the discount is not applicable to this price. Another prime example of an Australian company ripping off its customers.

just m.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not helpful, money hungry for poor quality.

Talked me out of bifocals, bought two pair of glasses, one for close up, one for long vision. Worst glasses I have ever owned. I never remember to take both pair with me, often stuck with not being able to read. Plastic lenses, attract all the dust and dirt in the atmosphere, very hard to keep clean, scratch easily. Went back to ask about the bifocals and told it would be another $230 for them. Not helpful, money hungry for poor quality.

Lee F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW