Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (22)
GeorgiaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Poor customer experience

Store LocationCanberra Centre, ACT
Georgia

I have clicked on the Customer Support (OPSM) button above and sent you an email so you can contact me. Kind regards.

Georgia

Thank you. After your intervention I picked up a complimentary spectacle case from OPSM on the weekend. The service was friendlier too. All good.

Luna
Luna Tasmania

Good choice of product but terrible customer service

I decided to give OPSM a go after many years of dealing with another major retailer as OPSM offer higher end brand glasses. Happy with my glasses however the customer service was awful. For the huge price the glasses cost me, I won't be going back again. Treated like rubbish, staff have no interest in their customers.

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service was excellent. Product was terrible

Great service and friendly staff.
My first time in 30 years of wearing glasses I had to buy plastic lenses since they no longer make glass.
The new plastic lenses have lasted me Just over 1year and they need replacing.
I have never had a set of lenses last less than 3years before.
For people who don't work in an office environment, I would not recommend plastic lenses. There are still some places that sell glass. It's cheaper in the long term.

Store LocationElizabeth SA
Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not very happy...

Store LocationSouth Morang

Good Service but Greedy organisation

I have been with OPSM for 15+year and we spend $1000 every year. Their glasses come in protective cases taht make them bulky and unpractical. In the old days OPSM would add value by providing a more useful $2 soft case or a cloth bag etc. Now days not the case, NO more freebies with your glasses like the old days. Great product and service and you pay the price, but stop being so frugal and Greedy OPSM, does everything always need to be about profit?

Store LocationCity, altona and watergardens
David S

I guess that was not our experience, I was advised by your staff they no longer carry additional accessories and to to go to the local $2 shop and try there.

Customer

Great optometrist but poor customer service staff

Store LocationHighpoint

Hi,
It was at OPSM Highpoint in Maribyrnong, Melbourne.

customers
customersSydney, NSW

High end pricing with poor after sales service

Store LocationNorth Sydney

Store LocationNorth Sydney NSW
Alacoque Welsh
Alacoque Welsh

Have my doubts about OPSM

Have been with OPSM for a number of years. Had an eye test about 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for my new glasses. Guess they come from China? Also waiting for other tests but ‘machine is broken’ which seems to happen all the time. Still not fixed but I can go to other store? Give them the benefit of the doubt but it is getting beyond a joke. Can go to Bali and get new glasses within a few days.

Store LocationRiverton WA
Stewart A.
Stewart A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why book when walk-ins are the priority

I made an appointment to have my main eyeglasses examined where in one lens the transition glass was turning white. The warranty was honoured without issue, so I give OPSM full marks on that score.

However, in this day of Victorian stringency I was amazed that two walk-ins had priority over my booking. Normally, I wouldn't comment on this, but with the Victorian government so paranoid about COVIC-19 infections I feel I must. I had COVICSafe running, but did others in the store?

Store LocationMornington
Rose
RoseCanberra 2600, ACT

OPSM Belconnen Canberra

Today when I walked up my one eye was very painful and I need to see the Optometrist right away. I went their early at 8am but the store still closed. I have waited for an hour to see the Optometrist which I trusted more. Sadly to say that the Optometrist told me she can't accommodate me because of other patience. I understand that, but the pain of my eye is hurting/killing me. Then I went to SPECSAVER in Canberra City - they are very busy too. But the Optometrist is very kind to accommodate me because of my pain. SPECSAVER in Canberra City were human they understand people needs very well. Thank you so much for rescuing my painful one eye. God bless your company and more power to you!

Store LocationI did not purchase just to check my one eye

AmcAustralian Capital Territory

Eye Glasses Still Not Right

Store LocationTuggeranong
Amc

Thank You for getting back to me. Since writing I have had some further checks of my prescription and they are going to try and get me a new script. I hope it works this time

Janine
JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy Jan

Helena
HelenaWestern Australia

Good quality but bad service

Store LocationOPSM Carousel