Listing monitored by OPSM

Jamie
JamieMelbourne

Bad customer service experience - Watergardens OPSM

Excf25088South East Queensland, QLD

:Be very careful of purchasing an Eyewear Protection Plan and make sure you ask about "heat damage"

Customer SupportOPSM

HI. OPSM Customer Support is really pleased to hear of the outcome. Enjoy your day. Regards Customer Support

RobRRobina

OPSM - Just take me off you harassment lists!

Not a great experience

Rwalkerden53NSW, 2127

Hard sell...then price shock!

Friendly staff,ever so helpful until it comes to the crunch.
Have been a customer of Specsavers for several years and assumed that OPSM prices had surely become more competitive given the competition.
Wrong!Close to $1000 quoted-freaked out and left the store.Selected the same frames via Vision Direct,typed in my prescription and voila! $385 and the glasses were sent to my door.No problem.How OPSM can justify the prices they charge is beyond me.My advice is shop around!

Rwalkerden53

Thanks but there is no point contacting me.I am very happy with my ($365 Not $385) glasses from Vision direct.
Amazing value!Store was Ulladulla.

Mal
Mal

Slack service

We went to opsm ocean reef for a change. Never again service very poor.
Did not have a good experience when my wife select frames should gave known then! The only way we knew the glasses were ready she went in on spec to see. They were sitting there. When she picked them up they didnt ask how the fit do they need adjusting
Dont bother

Not happy at all

Misleading information given

I went for an eye test and was recommended Digital retinal imaging. I was told that Medibank only covers this and HCF does not cover it. My health fund is HCF. I had to pay out of pocket. Medibank only offers the cover is a lie as they are tied with Medibank. HCF has Specsavers as it's provider and they offer this free if you go with Spec Savers. They need to give the right information.

Overpriced

I've bought every pair of glasses I've ever owned, my son and husband's from OPSM because i used to think they were the best. Bought reading glasses before Christmas $600+ with the intent of buying my long sight ones now to claim one health care again in New Year.
Extremely overpriced. There are so many other competitors delivering good glasses at a fraction of the price. Will take my business elsewhere. Disappointed after about 25 pairs of glasses.

Kiwigirl
KiwigirlPerth

Not what they say its going to be

Went there for review on glasses, I have private fund and thought that this would make it easier for the payment.
when it came to the final purchase it was a lot higher than I thought, and then it was oh that is not cover under that and this isn't either, and oh you have to choose from these. I told them that I had private health and if there were any restrictions on them. Ended up leaving without the glasses and will be not going back to that store.

Poor customer service

Poor customer Service Airport West

relevant discounts were not applied, no help in choosing frames; assistant told us to have a look and come to the desk when ready,

very annoyed
very annoyed

Not what they once were

SallyPort macquarie

No freebies here!

My daughter and I had to select new glasses from OPSM as that’s where our insurance company said we had to buy from.
We got 3 pairs of sunglasses, and two pairs of prescription glasses totalling $2785.90.
I understand it was an insurance claim however we were not given any discount whatsoever, charged total rrp. I paid the $500 excess as agreed and I was absolutely floored when I was billed an additional $7.90 for the cords to go on my glasses. Really really poor customer service!
Even spec savers give me a free cord, and their prescription glasses are waaaaay cheaper! No OPSM, you didn’t win us over today!

Sally

Sally Love. 65815550. I originally dealt with Amy who was exceptionally helpful, emailed me and kept me up to date with progress of our glasses. I didn’t see her the day we collected our glasses unfortunately.

Steve
StevePerth

Worst customer service ever

N.A
N.AMelbourne

Poor service

Rissoleadelaide

Cant get my perscription correct

i sent an email

Customer service not great

Normally the staff are great well have been in the past, today when I went in, not so there was a previous staff that would more then help you out. Not today they were abrupt not caring whether I needed them urgent just ramble off lines taught, I had been coming for years cause they were helpful and I agree with a customer found it strange they don't include some cleaner, manukau bring back the owner of the store and see what's really happening when you are not there. One guy without glasses is very supportive thanks for him enjoyed my day.

Disappointed

We have been Specsavers customers for some years but were disappointed with the quality of our last glasses.
So we decided to go the brand we grew up with, OPSM.
We were surprised by the difference in pricing but hey quality costs money, so we committed.
Our shock came when we picked up our glasses.
They were simply given to us with a request for Flybuys card and healthcare card. Thanks [name removed].
No fitting, no "is the prescription correct" can you see, no complimentary cleaner, nothing.
So we paid up.... perhaps only one time.

Never again!

alamctoukley

Optometrist very good, staff to customer service frame fitting bad

Bought a pair $430 glasses from lakehaven opsm staff didn't offer to adjust the frame, was not told to bring glasses back for adjustment, couple hours later frame hurts digging into the side of my head, tried to adjust the arms cracking the plastic coating over the wire in the arm, did not know plastic would crack if not heated, returned to ask for the frames to be adjusted, told they can't do anything because i cracked plastic coating on the end of the arm. Staff implied it was my fault tough cheese but they would call me after the long weekend with a solution, call never came, after another week complained to complaints phone number. They arranged a fix. This time staff adjusted the frame, yay.

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Alamc, We appreciate the update and are pleased that you were happy with the resolution. Kindest regards, OPSM

Levi
LeviSydney

Over priced

I recently purchased contact lenses with OPSM at $58.05 a box and found that Specsavers stocked the exact same brand and were selling it for $38 a box. Even with the current promo of buy 3 get 1 free Specsavers worked out so much cheaper! It's extremely disappointing and I recommend definitely looking around before committing to buy.
How is that much of a mark up justified?

Nita CSydney

Horrendously overpriced... do your research upfront as there's places far cheaper with good quality

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Nita, If you would like to discuss this further, please send through your contact details and I'll arrange for someone from our customer care team to contact you. Cheers, Jules

Honest Joe
Honest JoePERTH

Great product marred by Poor Customer Service

OPSM Morley Fail To See Big Picture

Craig

Received my contacts the other day. Thank you for the $10 refund.

Other Optical Retailers