OPSM

Customer service was BAD!!!

There is no after service in OPSM Parramatta. Stuff was so mean tome when I asked to fix the frame didn't help me at all.

Spannerman

SpannermanSydney, NSW

Rip off

Promotion offering 20% of contact lenses is a complete rip off. Even with the 20% discount they are more expensive than every other provider! They then try and entice you with a subscription discount (still more expensive than 90% of providers) but the discount is not applicable to this price. Another prime example of an Australian company ripping off its customers.

just m.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not helpful, money hungry for poor quality.

Talked me out of bifocals, bought two pair of glasses, one for close up, one for long vision. Worst glasses I have ever owned. I never remember to take both pair with me, often stuck with not being able to read. Plastic lenses, attract all the dust and dirt in the atmosphere, very hard to keep clean, scratch easily. Went back to ask about the bifocals and told it would be another $230 for them. Not helpful, money hungry for poor quality.

Lee F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not recommended!! Do not buy Oakley

Ok

Terrible service.

Contact Lens

I've been with OPSM for a very long time and I recently for the very first time ordered my contact lens online (all these days I did over the store). When completing the order it suggested 3-5 business days but when checking your online store no status update, always reads 'progressing'. So made a phone call to find out and found that it is 7-10 business days and not 2-5 days. Very misleading. Moreover, the person over the phone was keen to cancel the order, with no consideration or acceptance of misleading info posted online.

VictorSydney, NSW

Dishonourable behaviour

vlewis93@gmail.com

Customer SupportOPSM

Thank you, Victor! We have sent you an email to follow up with your feedback,

Kind regards,
The OPSM Team

Terrible service and overall experience

OPSM made a mistake with order, failed to communicate, tried to hike up cost due to their mistake and had overall terrible service and poor communication about the order, WOULDN'T RECOMMEND
Side note attended different store and will had poor service

Store LocationAdelaide
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
chrissy

chrissyPerth, WA

Bad Customer Service

Waited 30mins in store whilst consultant was serving another person in store. Optometrist came out with a customer and asked consultant to help him choose glasses and we were not acknowledged at all or asked if we needed help! Very poor customer service.

JeffreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Racist staff

Jeffrey

Are you asking me to share my private contact here?

Customer SupportOPSM

Worst customer experience I've ever had

Had been a long-standing OPSM customer but was recently treated very poorly in the Southland (VIC) retail store that resulted in me having to travel interstate without my contact lenses. The attitude and service level was the worst I have ever experienced. IT systems and record keeping appear to be very poor. Avoid at all costs!

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service was excellent. Product was terrible

Great service and friendly staff.
My first time in 30 years of wearing glasses I had to buy plastic lenses since they no longer make glass.
The new plastic lenses have lasted me Just over 1year and they need replacing.
I have never had a set of lenses last less than 3years before.
For people who don't work in an office environment, I would not recommend plastic lenses. There are still some places that sell glass. It's cheaper in the long term.

mario 1968Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Third time lucky

Had eye test , picked frames
1 being readers
1 being every day wearing
After 2 weeks go in for fitting , my every day wear of glasses has the wrong script
Wait another 1 1/2 weeks pick glasses up , they have a defect in the glass.
The store assistant ( Mary) tells me third time lucky, apologies things happen?
Just spent $1000 dollars on a very disappointing experience , and a very crude response by the staff.
Definitely would not recommend as a lack of training and professionalism by OPSM

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not very happy...

Poor Customer Support

Dimu

DimuPerth, WA

Inadequate staff

OPSM Bullcreek, WA: Just one staff to attend to all customer needs including fitting frames, billing, answering the phone, handle walk-in inquiries etc. I had to wait more than 30 minutes after my eye test to talk to her. Went to collect my glasses around 1.20 pm on a Friday and the store was closed as the only staff member has gone for lunch. I had to wait for 20 minutes. I feel sorry for the poor, overworked staff member, she was amazing.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could rate zero stars I would!

Brice

BriceSydney, NSW

They could be the best if they changed the delivery courier..

I used to subscribe my contact lens for nearly a year but it was never delivered on time.
They were delay a month in average.

I emailed if they could change the courier partner but they did not want.
So I just canceled the subscription.

What a shame that they lose customer by their stubborn system and worst business partner.

Concerned

ConcernedSydney

Once they grab your money THEY DON'T CARE!

I was tested and prescribed 2 plastic lenses for my own frames.The price was $880. After waiting over a month, I tried them on, and I mentioned that I could not see clearly at a distance. They replied that I "needed to get used to them". I could also see strange blue halos around straight lines. I wore them for over 2.5 weeks, and nothing changed. I returned to speak to optometrist. He tried to tell me that my eyes had changed and it was not his fault. All he could offer me another pair of lenses at half price.
This was the 1st time I had tried OPSM and I will never use them again.

Marco

MarcoVictoria

Rang the Customer Service line & was told the regional manger will contact me in 2 days & yet have not received a call.

They will not return scratched lenses that I believe were not scratched by me that are only two weeks old.

Victorasked

OPSM Retail Stores

How do I post a follow up to initial review?

Good Morning Victor

Hi Victor

Ashleigh S.

Ashleigh S.asked

OPSM

Hi I have just done my eye test in store and ordered my glasses on Tuesday on the receipt it says glasses expected to be in 18th to the 20th of March that is a very long wait just wanting to know is there a possibility of them coming sooner or will they be ready for collection between the dates on the receipt as I'm really needing my glasses

Good afternoon

Yes it will be between that time frame, usually 7-10 business days or can take longer if script is more tricky.

Kim

Kimasked

OPSM Retail Stores

Can you tell me why my history of purchases at opsm stores is not available to all stores? With COVID it is not as easy to visit previous stores. I was told yesterday that it could not be looked up.

Good Morning Kim

Thanks for your query I am sorry that the store was having difficulty accessing your purchase history from other stores, this is something our team are currently working in fixing at the moment. We will pass your feedback on and also follow up on when the central data base will be accessible again for our stores. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will definitely look at how we can make this easier in future for customers.

OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

Other Optical Retailers