Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (56)

GeorgiaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Poor customer experience

Store LocationCanberra Centre, ACT
Georgia

I have clicked on the Customer Support (OPSM) button above and sent you an email so you can contact me. Kind regards.

Sonya Harris
Sonya HarrisDarwin

OPSM Rocky - Fantastic!

Bec from OPSM in Rockhampton was a gem, knowledgeable and patient whilst I tried on a range of different glasses, she even advised me what glasses were suitable for my face. Extremely happy with the service.

Store LocationRockhampton, QLD

Excellent service from the staff and Optometrist at OPSM Rockhampton. Thank you.

Staff and the Optometrist at Rockhampton gave excellent service to my wife and I today, 10/07/2021. They were excellent with fitting of new glasses and cleaning and straightening of our existing glasses.

Store LocationRockhampton Queensland

lmax2021
lmax2021South East Queensland, QLD

Great store at Mango Hill (Northlakes)

Great store at Mango Hill (Northlakes)! i got my new glasses from them. my first pair i got from their toowoomba store were terrible, this new pair, perfect. they were quick, and efficient, and treated me very well, helped me adjust my glasses to my face, and made sure i was seeing OK before leaving the store. happy customer.

Great product and service

I recently visited OPSM Rundle Mall and purchased a new Oliver Peoples frame with multi focal lenses. The new frame and lenses recommended by Mark are the best I’ve ever worn and I’m am so impressed with the knowledge and service. I would highly recommend visiting this store to anyone. Couldn’t be happier!!
Grace

Store LocationRundle Mall SA
Jane H.
Jane H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Store LocationBerwick, Victoria!
Luna
Luna Tasmania

Good choice of product but terrible customer service

I decided to give OPSM a go after many years of dealing with another major retailer as OPSM offer higher end brand glasses. Happy with my glasses however the customer service was awful. For the huge price the glasses cost me, I won't be going back again. Treated like rubbish, staff have no interest in their customers.

Ann Carter
Ann CarterPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

We had the most excellent service at OPSM Belmont, Vanessa, Aaron and staff so knowledgeable and helpful, very happy with our new glasses, thank you

Store LocationBelmont WA
Don’t have one
Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I purchased Valentino in Rundle Mall the service was first class from Marc, Charlie and the team and I love my new glasses !
Looking forward to my next visit !
Coral

Store LocationRundle Mall

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service was excellent. Product was terrible

Great service and friendly staff.
My first time in 30 years of wearing glasses I had to buy plastic lenses since they no longer make glass.
The new plastic lenses have lasted me Just over 1year and they need replacing.
I have never had a set of lenses last less than 3years before.
For people who don't work in an office environment, I would not recommend plastic lenses. There are still some places that sell glass. It's cheaper in the long term.

Store LocationElizabeth SA
Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not very happy...

Store LocationSouth Morang
Trac
Trac

OPSM Hallshead

Wonderful, knowledgeable staff at every point. Never tried to up sell me, in fact they said I didn’t really an option that I was considering so thanks for the honesty. Great with my 11 year old, had a broken leg at the time so brought a chair over for her and even adjusted the height to suit. Explained everything and answered all my questions. Gave me different cost options and what worked better with my private health. Over and above.

Store LocationHallshead WA

Just great service

In the midst of a Pandemic and far from home, one of our glasses lost a screw. OPSM were excellent in repairing it. So impressed I made an appointment to get new ones for myself. Excellent service all around.

Store LocationKippa Ring
LiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooo Happy!!!

This was my first visit to Opsm at Chermside.Within an hour I had chosen my new frames and had a eye test.
Picked up my new frames last Thursday. The script was spot on the first time .I couldn't believe it as I often need a retest every time I get new glasses .
I will be back and highly recommend Opsm.So much to choose from and the staff were great.Great experience.

Store LocationChermside Queensland

Your so welcome.
Thanks for acknowledging my review.
My first day back at work today and got lots of compliments on my new frames.

Good Service but Greedy organisation

I have been with OPSM for 15+year and we spend $1000 every year. Their glasses come in protective cases taht make them bulky and unpractical. In the old days OPSM would add value by providing a more useful $2 soft case or a cloth bag etc. Now days not the case, NO more freebies with your glasses like the old days. Great product and service and you pay the price, but stop being so frugal and Greedy OPSM, does everything always need to be about profit?

Store LocationCity, altona and watergardens
David S

I guess that was not our experience, I was advised by your staff they no longer carry additional accessories and to to go to the local $2 shop and try there.