Janine

Not happy Jan

Valerie43South East Queensland, QLD

Lost faith in OPSM

Valerie43

Did finally resolve this issue but at our inconvenience, we will not be returning to OPSM

Helena

HelenaWestern Australia

Good quality but bad service

Sourpuss81

Sourpuss81Perth, WA

They don't examine 4 year olds.

Totally useless

Don't waste your time going to OPSM Hoppers Crossing in the Werribee Plaza. They are hopeless. Specsavers in the same complex however are great. They have great service and prices and use the latest technology for a comprehensive eye test . And no, I don't have any vested interest, just going from my experience.

Noon

NoonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

Visited for eye check yesterday. After testing I was informed I needed to pay $49 for an additional contact lens fitting. I asked for the script but was told I needed to try different scripts to get the right lens. She stated she only had the glasses script. I have never had this answer before and felt it was money grabbing to get me to buy lenses from them. OPSM price is double what I can pay on line. Then I asked if glaucoma test was ok. She told me l need to pay for this test but had told me earlier my pressure was on the high side of normal. This is rubbish OPSM. An eye test should include the Glaucoma test like at other places. Very disappointed at the money grabbing attitude/policies of OPSM.

Sam H

Sam HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made in China

Ordered and paid top dollar for multi-focals, only to be told there will be a delay because lenses come from China and currently trade borders are closed between them and America. Why not made in Australia considering the cost?

Delivery takes forever!!!!

Ordered contact lenses on the 20th and its still processing. Website say 3-7 working days. It's been a week and I badly need new ones. OPSM should clarify if its 3-7 processing days + delivery time or what... Also, the first time I ordered same thing happened except the lenses were defective. Had to send it back then re order again. Not happy at all.

fangarang

fangarang

So much more expensive than anywhere else

More than double the price of competitors but you don’t get double the value. Won’t be going back. For some reason you also get less back on your health fund as well.

KN264785

KN264785Perth, WA

Dont expect too much

Having spent $320.00 to fit lenses to my existing frames, having waited nearly three weeks my glasses finally arrived. Yes they were fine and were duly handed to me in a snap lock bag.
I had the apparent audacity to ask for a glasses case where i was quickly told OPSM do not supply glass cases.
Oh well, no problem just popped next door to Specsavers where i was provided a case for $5.00
Thanks OPSM!

Marianne

MarianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More variety needed

I have been getting my glasses from Opsm Highpoint for years. I find the staff there to be exceptionally great to deal with. However, the last year or so I found it hard to pick a pair of glasses. There’s just limited variety. I don’t know if it’s a market thing but perhaps Opsm should source out different eye glass designs/designers to add some pizzazz to what they’re offering.

Terrible service - exorbitant prices

I might as well have been invisible when I walked in, there were no other customers in store on a Sunday morning and 4 employees. None of whom even bothered with a ‘hello’ until I went up to them for assistance.

Prices quoted were unbelievably expensive without bothering to explain why. When asked to be shown alternatives I was pointed to a case of frames and left to my own devices.

Please, if you can’t justify the price you’re charging your customers at least be courteous and patient when they need a bit more assistance.

Leo Rocks

Leo RocksSydney, NSW

Good quality glasses but watch for the prices

I like Luxoticca brands (owner of OPSM) but unfortunately they are sold via OPSM where you really pay a premium for that comparing other shops. I bought a few pair of glasses for work and every time I am not sure how much money I will spend and the people there always recommend to buy the most expenses lenses while I am not interested in them so I can't really understand all the prices available.
I would like that they will provide prices online so I already know how much to spend and what to say when I go to the store instead of asking for cheaper lenses while I have been forced to look the most expensive ones first.

bluebull

bluebull

Service let down by pricing model

bribrendyHunter Region, NSW

Not happy with OPSM “payment policy”

bribrendy

No don't wish to be contacted, I just won't be shopping at OPSM again for my glasses which is OPSM's loss as my entire family of four all wear glasses.