OPSM

Poor Online Customer Service. Go to the shop!

I ordered my lenses online. Paid the cost. Got an email saying that I didn’t put the prescription even when that is impossible because you cannot order lenses wit hour prescription. Next day received an email saying that my order was on hold and I never received another answer. I had to chase the sender of the emails to get answers. Very unprofessional service. I’m very disappointed. Won’t do order online again and if possible won’t order from opsm anymore.

Hidden costs

Jimmy G
Jimmy GSydney

Good product - hard sell , expensive

The two optometrists who assessed me (two separate visits) seemed professional but appallingly patronising and smug.
The sales staff are coached in the hard sell - seems that selling you glasses is not profitable enough & they pressure you into coatings , insurance , different optical media etc
The end products (reading glasses) I bought were fine - the experience wasnt.
Would not buy from them again - the experience is irritating

Jamie
JamieMelbourne

Bad customer service experience - Watergardens OPSM

Excf25088South East Queensland, QLD

:Be very careful of purchasing an Eyewear Protection Plan and make sure you ask about "heat damage"

Customer SupportOPSM

HI. OPSM Customer Support is really pleased to hear of the outcome. Enjoy your day. Regards Customer Support

RobRRobina

OPSM - Just take me off you harassment lists!

Not a great experience

Barbara D
Barbara DAU

OPSM Cairns

Thorough test but was spoilt by unprofessional use of a smart phone with a damaged face to take and show photos.

helen
helenSydney

They get the script right but at a cost.

I have no question that the eye test was professional and accurate
BUT
other places bulk Bill for just as good result. They were expensive compared to to similar businesses.
Worst experience was that they broke my new sunglasses while cleaning them (they offered) and then basically said bad luck! (I had no receipt as they were a gift) I doubt we will return.

silrBrisbane

Damaged my glasses and have yet to fix it...

silr

If you can contact me privately I will provide these details, otherwise I will not post them publicly. Thank you.

Rwalkerden53NSW, 2127

Hard sell...then price shock!

Friendly staff,ever so helpful until it comes to the crunch.
Have been a customer of Specsavers for several years and assumed that OPSM prices had surely become more competitive given the competition.
Wrong!Close to $1000 quoted-freaked out and left the store.Selected the same frames via Vision Direct,typed in my prescription and voila! $385 and the glasses were sent to my door.No problem.How OPSM can justify the prices they charge is beyond me.My advice is shop around!

Rwalkerden53

Thanks but there is no point contacting me.I am very happy with my ($365 Not $385) glasses from Vision direct.
Amazing value!Store was Ulladulla.

Mal
Mal

Slack service

We went to opsm ocean reef for a change. Never again service very poor.
Did not have a good experience when my wife select frames should gave known then! The only way we knew the glasses were ready she went in on spec to see. They were sitting there. When she picked them up they didnt ask how the fit do they need adjusting
Dont bother

Not happy at all

Customer SupportOPSM

Good product but bad customer service

I’m regular customer in opsm airport west. All my family purchased the glasses from this place. They rude n not friendly at all... dun feel like buy from there anymore.

Misleading information given

I went for an eye test and was recommended Digital retinal imaging. I was told that Medibank only covers this and HCF does not cover it. My health fund is HCF. I had to pay out of pocket. Medibank only offers the cover is a lie as they are tied with Medibank. HCF has Specsavers as it's provider and they offer this free if you go with Spec Savers. They need to give the right information.