Ivy Johnston

Ivy JohnstonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extra cost's

Went to OPSM in DEER PARK, go here all the time but I won't be returning. How can you justifiy $320.00 dollar's for len's for my glasses. So disappointed, the eye test was good but then he wanted me to buy bifocal's which cost $700.00 dollar's. Maybe they could have a cheaper section for people who are on low income. Very angry when I wanted to cancel and I can't.

Overpriced

I've bought every pair of glasses I've ever owned, my son and husband's from OPSM because i used to think they were the best. Bought reading glasses before Christmas $600+ with the intent of buying my long sight ones now to claim one health care again in New Year.
Extremely overpriced. There are so many other competitors delivering good glasses at a fraction of the price. Will take my business elsewhere. Disappointed after about 25 pairs of glasses.

Kiwigirl

KiwigirlPerth

Not what they say its going to be

Went there for review on glasses, I have private fund and thought that this would make it easier for the payment.
when it came to the final purchase it was a lot higher than I thought, and then it was oh that is not cover under that and this isn't either, and oh you have to choose from these. I told them that I had private health and if there were any restrictions on them. Ended up leaving without the glasses and will be not going back to that store.

Poor customer service

Poor customer Service Airport West

relevant discounts were not applied, no help in choosing frames; assistant told us to have a look and come to the desk when ready,

very annoyed

very annoyed

Not what they once were

Belle

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Instore 5 stars, online 1 star

SallyPort macquarie

No freebies here!

My daughter and I had to select new glasses from OPSM as that’s where our insurance company said we had to buy from.
We got 3 pairs of sunglasses, and two pairs of prescription glasses totalling $2785.90.
I understand it was an insurance claim however we were not given any discount whatsoever, charged total rrp. I paid the $500 excess as agreed and I was absolutely floored when I was billed an additional $7.90 for the cords to go on my glasses. Really really poor customer service!
Even spec savers give me a free cord, and their prescription glasses are waaaaay cheaper! No OPSM, you didn’t win us over today!

Sally

Sally Love. 65815550. I originally dealt with Amy who was exceptionally helpful, emailed me and kept me up to date with progress of our glasses. I didn’t see her the day we collected our glasses unfortunately.

Steve

StevePerth

Worst customer service ever

N.A

N.AMelbourne

Poor service

Rissoleadelaide

Cant get my perscription correct

i sent an email

Poor service

Saw the optometrist at OPSM in Ballarat. She was very good, though did try to push a multifocal that I didn't really need. When choosing glasses the girl who served me was very helpful. When my glasses arrived there was an issue with them and I had to return to the store to sort this out. I had been told by a store member to just come on in the next day. I was left waiting for nearly 90 minutes for service which I feel was unacceptable. When I was served it was rushed and rude. Disappointing as our previous experiences have been good.

Customer service not great

Normally the staff are great well have been in the past, today when I went in, not so there was a previous staff that would more then help you out. Not today they were abrupt not caring whether I needed them urgent just ramble off lines taught, I had been coming for years cause they were helpful and I agree with a customer found it strange they don't include some cleaner, manukau bring back the owner of the store and see what's really happening when you are not there. One guy without glasses is very supportive thanks for him enjoyed my day.

Disappointed

We have been Specsavers customers for some years but were disappointed with the quality of our last glasses.
So we decided to go the brand we grew up with, OPSM.
We were surprised by the difference in pricing but hey quality costs money, so we committed.
Our shock came when we picked up our glasses.
They were simply given to us with a request for Flybuys card and healthcare card. Thanks [name removed].
No fitting, no "is the prescription correct" can you see, no complimentary cleaner, nothing.
So we paid up.... perhaps only one time.

Never again!