Harold
HaroldSuccess

Cost

I feel that OPSM always try to talk you into getting the maximum sale. All I wanted was a pair of reading spectacles but they try and add more.

alamctoukley

Optometrist very good, staff to customer service frame fitting bad

Bought a pair $430 glasses from lakehaven opsm staff didn't offer to adjust the frame, was not told to bring glasses back for adjustment, couple hours later frame hurts digging into the side of my head, tried to adjust the arms cracking the plastic coating over the wire in the arm, did not know plastic would crack if not heated, returned to ask for the frames to be adjusted, told they can't do anything because i cracked plastic coating on the end of the arm. Staff implied it was my fault tough cheese but they would call me after the long weekend with a solution, call never came, after another week complained to complaints phone number. They arranged a fix. This time staff adjusted the frame, yay.

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Alamc, We appreciate the update and are pleased that you were happy with the resolution. Kindest regards, OPSM

Levi
LeviSydney

Over priced

I recently purchased contact lenses with OPSM at $58.05 a box and found that Specsavers stocked the exact same brand and were selling it for $38 a box. Even with the current promo of buy 3 get 1 free Specsavers worked out so much cheaper! It's extremely disappointing and I recommend definitely looking around before committing to buy.
How is that much of a mark up justified?

Nita CSydney

Horrendously overpriced... do your research upfront as there's places far cheaper with good quality

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Nita, If you would like to discuss this further, please send through your contact details and I'll arrange for someone from our customer care team to contact you. Cheers, Jules

Honest Joe
Honest JoePERTH

Great product marred by Poor Customer Service

OPSM Morley Fail To See Big Picture

Craig

Received my contacts the other day. Thank you for the $10 refund.

Phong
PhongSydney

contact lenses

Been buying my contact lenses from OPSM my whole life - they had a Black Friday sale 20%off using a promotional code. I used the code within the allocated date of the promotion but I didn't get 20% off! After going online I've found plenty of other online stores where you can buy contact lenses cheaper then OPSM even after the sale. It's easy if you know your contact lens power - chances are you can even buy the same branded contact lenses! hurts to think how much I've wasted with OPSM considering I've been wearing contacts for over 20 years.

Short sighted service

I visited George Street Sydney store. I was quoted for progressive lenses. Staff do not appear to be trained on the lenses being sold. Staff referred me to the essilor web site as no brochures were available in store. OPSM branding differs from the names of the products on the essilor web site. Staff could not advise which essilor lenses matched those being sold by opsm.

I left my phone number with OPSM for the essilor rep to call. No contact after one week.

I sent a message via the OPSM web site. No one has responded after another week.

Going back to HCF eye care who know the meaning of customer service.

Disappointing is the word

I went on a Ray Ban offer - guess what - it didn't apply to multi focals - paid the extra $200 over and above the insurer payment. Three times I went back and they still are not right I have been overseas and now over the 3 month limit. The last time I went in they were closing and wouldn't serve me.
I have tried two other friends multi focals and I can see perfectly well through them - mine are fuzzy, the same complaint all along. I changed from spec savers thinking I would get better - not so.

ToddnessSydney, NSW

Unprofessional service

Toddness

I filled in the online feedback form for the store shortly after my experience.

KelSydney, NSW

Optometry fine the glasses are crap

Had my eyes tested for distance and needed more glasses. I was going to order elsewhere but ordered a cheap pair ($99) in store from OPSM. Everything went smoothly but the glasses I received are so cheap and nasty it feels like they came form a $2 shop. They fog up easily, let in glare and the nose pads are hard and rattle when you take the glasses off.

In short the whole experience up till receiving my glasses was fine. OPSM's cheapest glasses are garbage.

Kel

No I won't go back ever.

AFK
AFKPeel, WA

Dont offer choice of lenses you want

FramBunbury

Cheap thick lenses

Fram

We went back and the problem is resolved. I am thankful for that. However it should not have happened so buyer beware.

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Fram, we are glad to hear the problem has been resolved.

Mikey
MikeyWarwick

Insulting Sales Service & Over-Priced

Mark
MarkAdelaide

You have lots of money to spend then go here! But otherwise don't bother