Jane H.

Great Customer Service

Ann Carter

Ann CarterPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

We had the most excellent service at OPSM Belmont, Vanessa, Aaron and staff so knowledgeable and helpful, very happy with our new glasses, thank you

Don’t have one

Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I purchased Valentino in Rundle Mall the service was first class from Marc, Charlie and the team and I love my new glasses !
Looking forward to my next visit !
Coral

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service was excellent. Product was terrible

Great service and friendly staff.
My first time in 30 years of wearing glasses I had to buy plastic lenses since they no longer make glass.
The new plastic lenses have lasted me Just over 1year and they need replacing.
I have never had a set of lenses last less than 3years before.
For people who don't work in an office environment, I would not recommend plastic lenses. There are still some places that sell glass. It's cheaper in the long term.

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not very happy...

Trac

Trac

OPSM Hallshead

Wonderful, knowledgeable staff at every point. Never tried to up sell me, in fact they said I didn’t really an option that I was considering so thanks for the honesty. Great with my 11 year old, had a broken leg at the time so brought a chair over for her and even adjusted the height to suit. Explained everything and answered all my questions. Gave me different cost options and what worked better with my private health. Over and above.

Dimu

DimuPerth, WA

Inadequate staff

OPSM Bullcreek, WA: Just one staff to attend to all customer needs including fitting frames, billing, answering the phone, handle walk-in inquiries etc. I had to wait more than 30 minutes after my eye test to talk to her. Went to collect my glasses around 1.20 pm on a Friday and the store was closed as the only staff member has gone for lunch. I had to wait for 20 minutes. I feel sorry for the poor, overworked staff member, she was amazing.

Just great service

In the midst of a Pandemic and far from home, one of our glasses lost a screw. OPSM were excellent in repairing it. So impressed I made an appointment to get new ones for myself. Excellent service all around.

LiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooo Happy!!!

This was my first visit to Opsm at Chermside.Within an hour I had chosen my new frames and had a eye test.
Picked up my new frames last Thursday. The script was spot on the first time .I couldn't believe it as I often need a retest every time I get new glasses .
I will be back and highly recommend Opsm.So much to choose from and the staff were great.Great experience.

Your so welcome.
Thanks for acknowledging my review.
My first day back at work today and got lots of compliments on my new frames.

Good Service but Greedy organisation

I have been with OPSM for 15+year and we spend $1000 every year. Their glasses come in protective cases taht make them bulky and unpractical. In the old days OPSM would add value by providing a more useful $2 soft case or a cloth bag etc. Now days not the case, NO more freebies with your glasses like the old days. Great product and service and you pay the price, but stop being so frugal and Greedy OPSM, does everything always need to be about profit?

David S

I guess that was not our experience, I was advised by your staff they no longer carry additional accessories and to to go to the local $2 shop and try there.

Dharshana R.

Dharshana R.South East Queensland, QLD

The service they provided today at Albert Street store was excellent. I presented the lady my glasses which had a fallen lense. Even after disclosing that I did not purchase the glases from them she quickly attended to it.

She was so courteous and efficient. I could not believe.
Thank you OPSM.
Dharshana.

Mike G.

Mike G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer experience

I attended the Barkly Square (Brunswick) OPSM store today, and saw Jeremy Chan as my Optometrist. Highly recommend this Optometrist; he's extremely thorough and knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Store manager was also excellent, with so many helpful recommendations. Came away from the store experience feeling completely satisfied with my purchase, and really impressed by the level of customer service. Great work Jeremy and team! Mike G

Jadam

JadamSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a store that understands customer service, best manager ever.

PMarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Top Quality Frames and Lenses

PMar

With pleasure. Will be definitely be back to OPSM North Lakes for my next pair of glasses next time. Thank you.

The girls at the sunnybank plaza store are so friendly and professional, I felt very comfortable.

I am totally satisfied. All 3 pairs of glasses are spot on perfect. I have a pair of glasses for driving. A pair for reading and a pair for driving

Katherine

KatherineAU

Friendly, knowledgeable, giving staff with high quality service and products

I love going to opsm. The stores are bright and beautiful with lots of quality stock. The staff are Friendly, knowledgeable, and giving with high quality service. I also find the turn around on my orders faster. Plus the optometrist went over and above to give me extra info -can’t recommend them highly enough!

Patricia

PatriciaSydney, NSW

Little ones first eye test

I had the pleasure of taking both my children aged 6 and 4 to OPSM Liverpool. We had the pleasure of meeting with Shahib Samadi for an eye test. He was highly professional and comprehensive with his testing. He interacted beautifully with both my children making them feel very safe and comfortable during the examining. Highly recommend and will defiantly be going back for future testing.

Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Speciality Optometrist

Having only just received a new pair of prescription glasses ( from an independent optometrist) I was experiencing ongoing balance and focus issues. I have a known vestibular problem which my usual Optometrist new about. The Neurological Physio I was seeing recommended the Optometrist at Kawana OPSM who was a Behavioural Optometrist ( post grad. Qualifications in ? Neuro Optometry. My eye exam was the most comprehensive I had ever had and included testing I have never had before. Result was he was able to put into my prescription elements that make things so much easier. He was able to describe the symptoms I was experiencing which validated my frustration.

Amazing digital multifocals

I'm loving my 1st pair of (digital) multifocals - so easy to adjust to. My vision is crystal clear. No need to change glasses for driving and reading. Thanks to OPSM.

Stewart A.

Stewart A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why book when walk-ins are the priority

I made an appointment to have my main eyeglasses examined where in one lens the transition glass was turning white. The warranty was honoured without issue, so I give OPSM full marks on that score.

However, in this day of Victorian stringency I was amazed that two walk-ins had priority over my booking. Normally, I wouldn't comment on this, but with the Victorian government so paranoid about COVIC-19 infections I feel I must. I had COVICSafe running, but did others in the store?