Aurora79

Aurora79Perth

Generally good experience at Morley store

Visited the Morley store to have eyes checked. Great Optometrist and not at all pushy sales staff. Only negative is the Assistant Store Manager, who on a few occasions I've had to deal with her, hasn't been the most pleasant and appears she doesn't really want to help customers. Not sure why people are working in an industry like this if they really don't want to be there. So therefore I'm only giving the store 3 stars but everything else great.
Excellent Optometrist, not pushy like Specsavers
Expensive glasses

Joan

JoanPerth, WA

Lack of care

Victorasked

OPSM Retail Stores

How do I post a follow up to initial review?

Good Morning Victor

Hi Victor

Ashleigh S.

Ashleigh S.asked

OPSM

Hi I have just done my eye test in store and ordered my glasses on Tuesday on the receipt it says glasses expected to be in 18th to the 20th of March that is a very long wait just wanting to know is there a possibility of them coming sooner or will they be ready for collection between the dates on the receipt as I'm really needing my glasses

Good afternoon

Yes it will be between that time frame, usually 7-10 business days or can take longer if script is more tricky.

Kim

Kimasked

OPSM Retail Stores

Can you tell me why my history of purchases at opsm stores is not available to all stores? With COVID it is not as easy to visit previous stores. I was told yesterday that it could not be looked up.

Good Morning Kim

Thanks for your query I am sorry that the store was having difficulty accessing your purchase history from other stores, this is something our team are currently working in fixing at the moment. We will pass your feedback on and also follow up on when the central data base will be accessible again for our stores. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will definitely look at how we can make this easier in future for customers.

OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

Other Optical Retailers