nivicome

nivicomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratched lenses

My last two pair of glasses from OPSM became scratched and I was at a loss to understand the cause of the scratches. I still do not understand why they become scratched in a short period of time however, I must commend OPSM on their customer service. On each occasion they have replaced the lenses and the store manager at Tweed Mall was particularly helpful.

Dees

DeesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I went into the OPSM store at mill park plenty valley. Which I just came from the Specsavers store. Wow totally 2 different experiences. Specsavers didn’t let me browse due to covid 19 etc and were extremely rude. However OPSM let me browse as much as I wanted and he was happy to sanatize the glasses after I tried them on. I walked out with a pair of glasses. Definitely always going back to OPSM, never going back to Specsavers.

Polchie225Melbourne

Customer care never respond, product not arrive

Multiple emails sent to customer service since the 26th Dec with no reply. Customer service on the phone did not help and did not follow up and query. Product did not arrive.

Polchie225

Hi the order has been redirected and arrived. Just a lack of communication and response but all good as long as the order arrived.

Yang W.

Yang W.Sydney, NSW

ALWAYS BUY FROM OPSM

I always buy my glasses from OPSM. I know they might not be the cheapest but service and profession really matter. This time I went to macquarie st in the city and really enjoyed the experience.

margie.smith.77

margie.smith.77Hunter Region, NSW

Dilemma fixed - great service

Thank you to Rebecca @ OPSM Charlestown. RH arm broke off my expensive "Ralph" style multifocal glasses at work. Glasses were purchased < 12 months. Within few hours received SMS advising replacement frames ready. Very helpful & considerate to my needs.

Store LocationCharlestown
Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Margie, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience in our Charlestown store. We will forward on your feedback to Management and the store.
Kind regards

Customer Support

AnnaSydney, NSW

OPSM doesn't take responsibility for faulty lenses

Hi

As advised in our PM we have notified the regional manager to call you back again. Thanks and have a good day.

gerardoldman

gerardoldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superior customer service to Specsavers

Bendigo Marketplace
Better range and whilst more expensive than Spec:(Savers, there's a considerable difference in quality. Unlike their competition, OPSM will make sure you've got the right frames. Size matters!

Ann

AnnBowral

great staff at OPSM Bowral

Great local OPSM. Regularly buy sunglasses there - really good advice and helpful. Staff always remember you and make you feel really special.

HarryVictoria

Helpful staff

Staff very helpful in regards to my options and cover. Frames too expensive and had to go elsewhere but the eye exam was very well done much more thorough and precise than Specsavers.

Eastland

Charges

Last year I went to OPSM for an annual driving licence check and I didn't need any change to my glasses. This year I made an appointment for 10am and turned up on time only to be told I could have part of my test done then but would have to come back at 12md to have drops put in and I would have to wait a half hour They also wanted to charge $30 just to sign the form for my licence. I explained none of this had happened the previous year but to no avail. I just left and went to an independent optometrist who was really great and didn't charge for anything extra and I still didn't need new glasses. Its nice not to be ripped off so I will see the independent next year again.

Jaspa

JaspaBrisbane

Tested their 100% satisfaction guarantee

I have a challenging pair of eyes. OPSM Carimdale assured me they would get it right. They didn't but went well above and beyond until I had a pair of glasses I could wear continuously- 4 pairs later. I can't fault the more experienced staff but agree with an earlier review that youthful courteousness is great to experience as a customer but knowledge is lacking. Thank you to the staff who listened to me and persisted with solutions. I left my previous glasses maker after being told to go away and 'give them a go' for two weeks before they would entertain checking them. so the OPSM 100% satisfaction guarantee is real.

Marie

MarieNelson Bay NSW

Thanks OPSM for a positive response

Following the review of my daughter's experience, OPSM contacted me and the manager kindly offered to replace the faulty glasses. I am very impressed by the prompt response of the customer care team and the shop manager.

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Marie, We are pleased to have been able to address the concerns and turn your experience into a positive one. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future. Kindest regards, Eloise

One outstnding staff member

Need to acknowledge a staff member at warringah mall. His name is Joe and he went to a lot of trouble to help us select glasses for my wife and myself. So we spent a lot of money. Also he seemed to be the only one there that could fine tune the frame by some slight adjustment. He was very experienced and due for retirement soon. What a shame for the organisation to lose someone with his experience and expertise.

Daniel

DanielMelbourne

My son seemed to be having trouble reading so we went down to OPSM Southland where they fitted us in on a busy night to get his eyes checked and reassured us that a number of children go through similar experiences and that his eyesight was fine.

Geoff F

Geoff FHobart

Give credit where it is due

Earlier this week I had a very bad experience with this business which I reviewed below. Following this I was contacted by the manager who was very apologetic and went out of the way to ensure that the matter was put right, including fast tracking my prescription. I think this should be acknowledged. I would be happy to deal with this business again.

bronty_saurus

bronty_saurusAU

Reliable, fast delivery

After going into the OPSM store and baulking at the cost of the contacts the optometrist had recommended I went to their online store and found mine were only $57 ($75 in store). Ordered them, claimed them back on health insurance. Easy.
Reliable, fast delivery, able to claim on health insurance
A little more expensive than other online contact shops. But will pay for the reliability.

bawbaw

bawbawAU

Great place to purchase lenses online

I have been purchasing contact lenses from OPSM direct for the past 6 months and overall experiences with them have been quite positive. Great customer service and almost half the price compared to OPSM stores. Couple of days ago my ordered lenses were lost by express post in delivery, they then sent me a replacement order free of charge through courier. The lenses are not as great quality as those ordered in store though, but wouldn't worry about it too much given the already huge discounts on price.
price, customer service

Victorasked

OPSM Retail Stores

How do I post a follow up to initial review?

Good Morning Victor

Hi Victor

Ashleigh S.

Ashleigh S.asked

OPSM

Hi I have just done my eye test in store and ordered my glasses on Tuesday on the receipt it says glasses expected to be in 18th to the 20th of March that is a very long wait just wanting to know is there a possibility of them coming sooner or will they be ready for collection between the dates on the receipt as I'm really needing my glasses

Good afternoon

Yes it will be between that time frame, usually 7-10 business days or can take longer if script is more tricky.

Kim

Kimasked

OPSM Retail Stores

Can you tell me why my history of purchases at opsm stores is not available to all stores? With COVID it is not as easy to visit previous stores. I was told yesterday that it could not be looked up.

Good Morning Kim

Thanks for your query I am sorry that the store was having difficulty accessing your purchase history from other stores, this is something our team are currently working in fixing at the moment. We will pass your feedback on and also follow up on when the central data base will be accessible again for our stores. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will definitely look at how we can make this easier in future for customers.

OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

Other Optical Retailers