Concerned
ConcernedSydney

Once they grab your money THEY DON'T CARE!

I was tested and prescribed 2 plastic lenses for my own frames.The price was $880. After waiting over a month, I tried them on, and I mentioned that I could not see clearly at a distance. They replied that I "needed to get used to them". I could also see strange blue halos around straight lines. I wore them for over 2.5 weeks, and nothing changed. I returned to speak to optometrist. He tried to tell me that my eyes had changed and it was not his fault. All he could offer me another pair of lenses at half price.
This was the 1st time I had tried OPSM and I will never use them again.

Marco
MarcoVictoria

Rang the Customer Service line & was told the regional manger will contact me in 2 days & yet have not received a call.

They will not return scratched lenses that I believe were not scratched by me that are only two weeks old.

Jamie W.
Jamie W.

What a joke

Went into the local Warnbro store . Optometrist came out yelling and saying “no more customers” . Told by the lady at the counter best to just cancel you appointment . No chance to reschedule, just more time for me to leave the store . Left feedback online and still no response . Never going back again

Vineesh
VineeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only for Rich people

KTc
KTcPerth, WA

Mansplaining

silvie888
silvie888Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I'd read the reviews here before making the appointment

HNNSydney, NSW

Their customer service is terrible.

I have been with OPSM for years and order my contact lenses through OPSM online. My recent purchase at 12 December hadn’t arrived yet, the first time they sent it to WA instead of NSW and they shipped it again but not arrived yet and no one answers my emails and when I call they forward me to toll services which seems have lost the track of my purchase. I’ve been out of my contacts for a while and no one seems caring about this in OPSM online. If you can’t trust your delivery service, you lose the trust of your customers!

Sunglass H.OPSM
HNN

3643856RPL, I have been on the phone with your customer service and nothing still happening!

WillyeckerslikePerth, WA

Three months of severe headaches and SPAM

I went to get my yearly prescription glasses and I had my eye test as usual and got the results (It was a casual/replacement optition) I got my new glasses and a week or so later had headaches start, I never knew what was causing it. I got my prescription and work paid for safety glasses for me. After a few months of headaches I visited the doctors and then another optitian. It turns out I had totally the wrong prescription. Took it on the chin $$$ Now they spam me, click unsubscribe and they keep coming. type stop on the texts it says I am unsubscribed only to receive more. One customer who will never ever revisit.

GregSydney, NSW

Lack of genuine care and lying staff

Store LocationBalmain, Sydney
Greg

I have PM'ed you OPSM. I don't know what else can be done as this event occurred over 2 months ago now and we would like to move on from this experience.

Poor experience at OPSM Balmain

Extremely disappointing experience here with my family. We thought we would give OPSM a go; we normally go to a different optometrist in the area.

We won't be coming back. The optometrist we saw, [name removed] was extremely unprofessional.

Store LocationBalmain
Zora
ZoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

rude staff

very rude, lazy, staff, cant explain how they can be so not interested in their job. Today I went there, willing to spend, very likely $1000, but after that rude attitude, decided to walk out. With the excellent service at Costco, wondering what are they thinking. Rude, rude, rude!

Siva
SivaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The people there and the optometrist were very rude. Heard a couple of them talking behind our back.

None of the frames looked good, poor service, bad attitude and no patience was given. Was disappointed with the store.

daz
daz

cranbourne opsm bad service and wow

opsm cranbourne run quickly away if u can they tried to charge me normal readinf glasses rayban didnt want them $427 short distance read glasses couldnt wait to get out of there total rip off Specsavers much cheaper and has more glasses and customer service much better wonder why no one inside there much opsm u need to stop trying to over charge a customer plus u optomistrist he just a idiot saying what he said in the room to me opsm dont go unless u want u money in your pocket empty

Elle S.
Elle S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service.

At Bondi junction.
Today while im in a consultation another member of staff was been pressured by another customer on two occasion she proceeded to bang on the door to hurry up. This is not very professional as my optometrist was testing my eyes. We were interrupted twice due to this. I felt that we were rushed. Later on when i was choosing my glasses the same member staff pressurizing me to hurry up and made decision on frames. Once again caused me more stress by her action.
How ever My husband was happy with the other member of staff. My husband had already paid for himself but for me i won’t be back due to this staff member. Her name is “ MIA”

Michael
MichaelBraddon 2612, ACT

Keep returning and still not the right prescription

I’ve had to return and they change the type of lense but I keep saying it’s the script. They do not listen. I have to pick up another glasses. I know they won’t be right because of the script.